Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
@cocksucker @knajjd I like this place.

This is a place where all incels from all political spectrum's, cultural and ethnic backgrounds come together. Throughout my existence here, I had only broke on rule, many. many times.The ''No female worship'' rule. However, I feel like this rule stands in a grey area, because what constitutes as female worship is always left up to interpretation due to different political stances of the users.

The very FACT that the rule is a grey area rule, is the VERY REASON I lasted so long in the first place. Rules like No trolling, baiting, white-knighting, misinformation, platitudes, mass PMing, or arbitrary necroposting are black and white rules.

Everybody with a less than average IQ can tell if someone is bragging or not, or if somebody necropost one of the very first threads here. Not that I had not broken ANY of these rules throughout my existence in the forum. Since the beginning of my existence of the forum, I had High IQ, and Low IQ discussions about life as a submissive male. I connected with other people like me, while upsetting the users who think drinking smoothies are for fags.

I had learned what triggers the warnings, and what doesn't when it comes to discussing my life and my romantic and sexual desires. Literally, whenever I post something about myself, I feel like I am playing the game of minesweeper, because I only have two ''footnote'' clarifications to go by when it comes to the ''fem worship rule'':
2D worship is allowed to a certain extent, while 3D is forbidden

Aside from that, I am completely at mercy of interpretation of the users instead of what is written in stone (The 2D vs 3D rule) Not only I have to do a mental checklist, but I have to go and envision myself as a conservacuck viewing the post, because if my post gets misinterpreted the wrong way, it triggers a warning.

I had grown so much ever since I joined the forum. I had to figure out what does, and what doesn't trigger the warnings about the worship rule pretty much all by myself. I guess I would call myself a pioneer. I admit, I had make TERRIBLE MISTAKES on this forum. However, I am not asking you to forgive THOSE mistakes. Here is the final ''rule breaking'' post I made that broke the camels back:
1574210569892-png.170098

This is truly one of the most careless mistakes I made, because I did not stop to think on how this would be interpreted. I was only using the photo as visual example of what an ideal woman would be like for a user. I did not think it would break the 3D worship rule since no Worshiping or praising was in action.. According to me.. And for that very reason I felt like that post was a careless mistake.

In conclusion, I come to realize that it is to difficult for me to discuss anything related to my heterosexual, sexual, and romantic desires that deviate from the norm. Whenever I got a Warning, I saw it as an opportunity of learning of what not to do while discussing femdom.

So here is a deal I wish to make:
If you unban me, I will not bother being an ace pilot or minefield navigator. I will straight up NOT discuss femdom EVER again in this forum. Even when It doesn't break the rules, I won't. I will remove my avatar myself, and change it to something non female related. If I ever even use the WORD femdom here, feel free to ban me again on site. I will discuss regular black pill subjects. I will post more interesting content in the off topic section. I will post cool history facts, current events, awesome food ideas, and recommend cool books and movies. Regardless of that you decide about my fate here, I would ask for the fem worship rule to be clarified more so this is less likely to happen with future users. But, I ask too much from you guys anyways.

I am already grateful for my time I spent posting here. Mods, you been especially lenient and good to me. Thank you so much! Do as you wish! :)

Last edited:
knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
that wasn't the post which did you in, though it would have gotten you banned as well. it was:

An amazon girl like that would easily destroy me ngl, hopefully she would let me be her little bitch boy and let me off easy if I just lick her boots
your defense against you breaking this "no female worship" rule over and over is that the rule is too vague, and that you do not break it on purpose. maybe that would have been an excuse to entertain if you hadn't been warned so very clearly, seven times, to stop pushing your fetishes upon this forum. i do not even slightly believe that you actually thought either of these posts didn't break the rules, given the fact that they are so blatantly female worship with zero room for argument, and that you've been warned for the EXACT same reason (posting female worship image) two other times in the past. even if i believed that you actually have such a horrific memory and low general awareness, lacking them would still mean that you didn't have the capability to reform even if you tried.

as for your suggestion about how you'll stop talking about it completely, you've already had the chance to. i have asked that of you several times after the first few times you got warned for female worship stuff, and you haven't. as it is, i see no reason to lift the ban, really. you've only been banned last sunday, to boot. maybe if you try again months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.