Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kajel

Kajel

Banned
-
16h 32m
I'm not a mod on the inceltears discord server like the ban said & I wasn't the only incel who was on the server. The rules say that being black pilled is optional (which I am anyway) I don't know what specific blue pilled things I said deserve a ban. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused or if I just read the rules wrong.

@knajjd

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
56d 19h 57m
i remember you. you were VERY active in the inceltears discord server and just loved going "i'm incel but i hate the community because they're misogynistic, violent, racist, [enter label here]. i'm not like them, though (will any female dm me now???)"

in fact, to see just how much of a patronising, self-important, bluepilled, spineless douchebag you were and still are, one only needs to google your username, which is "Kajel-Jeten". your entire reddit history consists of you being patronising towards other incels in r/inceltears and r/incelswithouthate, telling them how they're wrong, how they're delusional, this, that. you don't seem to agree with literally anything the blackpill says, and you refer to incels as "they".

other than all that, you're active in a discord server called "transvoice" and you're also in "trap palace". i think it's obvious that you're not the sort of person we want around here. you'll just have to make yourself busy by orbiting once more.

(also, the rules do not say that being blackpilled is optional. read them again.)

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
42d 19h 5m
Status
Not open for further replies.