Status
Not open for further replies.
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Veteran
-
28d 3h 38m
@mental_out

I'm not making this appeal with the intention to argue on whether what I did was right or wrong, because that is on the mods. But I do want to say that my ban for "trolling" was unfair, as I had a clean record free of warnings up until yersterday. Yes, I did make some stupid posts yesterday, and I admit to that, but I was not trying to troll nor break any rules. I recieved a 30% warning for a post (now deleted) which I recieved a lot of hate for and regret posting, then I was perma banned after 1 minute of that warning. If was really a troll, then why did I choose yesterday to troll when I broke no rules and had no warnings since I joined 5 months and 700+ posts ago?

Again, I was not trying to troll nor break any rules, I'm a truecel through and through, I just got a little carried away yesterday.

So, I would like to kindly ask for another chance, and if this appeal is rejected, I completely understand.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
55d 9h 59m
You managed to do three things in that thread. The first was borderline cuckold logic about how incels need to be castrated for the first part
1581788444907.png

Your next post was then a "this is why you're incel" post
1581788476415.png

And then you topped it off with a dumb taunt that showed me you were clearly just here to wind people up
1581788510204.png

I don't know man, seems like trolling to me, unless you can explain it better, particularly that suspicious twitter thread you made as well.

Last edited:
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Veteran
-
28d 3h 38m
1- As for the twitter post, the twitter guy claimed (pic below) he was 6 ft+ and did not have acne, while I made mutiple posts including my forum application claiming that I had acne PLUS severe acne scarring, I also said multiple times that I'm average height (under 6ft) so this guy can't be me.

This was posted on his twitter on december 19:
1581793189470.png

I'm not even an active twitter user, I just made an account there for one of my college clubs recently and searched "incels.co" then found this guy and made a post about him. I can DM you my account on twitter to verify this.

2- As for the post that got me banned, I was not trying to troll at all, it was a mistake on my part for not thinking things through before posting it, as I did not even expect that post to get so much attention and hate when I made it. I only realized how stupid my post was after I received the backlash from it, and by then things have already turned sour. I admit that what I posted was wrong, and would never post anything like that again if given another chance. To prove this, you can see in my post history that I never posted anything like that before, nor did I ever receive a trolling warning or any other warning for that matter. I just think it's unfair to get perma banned for one incident, and if I was a troll, then I wouldn't be trying so hard to get unbanned.

Summary:
1-I'm not the guy from twitter.
2-I admit to my wrong doing, and it was not my intention to troll or break any rules.

@mental_out

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
55d 9h 59m
Will unban for now, although try not to do the same shit again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aziz Ban Appeals 1
rope2cope Ban Appeals 1