Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhoadscel

Rhoadscel

Appetite for Destruction
-
22h 23m
Hello @GoffSystemQB , I think I am having another misunderstanding here. The incident did not happen on this account. It was an older account which was banned for spamming (Which in fact was not, I was trolling in the sewers like always and I was banned for spamming and was not given a chance to appeal or Pm anyone, anyways) I don’t want to reveal my older account here. Plus, i didn’t receive the photo in Pm, I’ve seen it on looks max.
I have contacted through mail ( sent a mail about my inquiry to the mail that is shown on incels.co twitter account) and even sent a mail to Sergeant (I never had a reply from him) so I finally decided to suck up and register once again, stating my situation and my information again and I was accepted. I did not change my IP or router to circumvent a ban, because I was already banned. The reason I have said we have solved this misunderstanding was not because I have talked with a mod (I have tried to, bear in mind) but because I was accepted to register (it had all the information and it has the same IP) so I thought the situation was cleared out. I do not think I deserve to be perm banned because I have done nothing wrong.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
144d 21h 1m
No, what happened is that there was no multiple account detection when you were registering even now it still doesn't show.

Sorry man no alts especially from previously banned accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Personalityinkwell ban appeal Ban Appeals 1
FACEandDnB Ban appeal Ban Appeals 1
FemoidsGTFO Ban Appeal Ban Appeals 1