Status
Not open for further replies.
Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★
55d 10h 11m
@cocksucker

I made a joke about looking like some white male model, whose name I had never even heard of before. It went on for 2 particular threads. No more. I failed to anticipate the mood of the second thread, guys were serious about this stuff while I joked. Upon further reflection I have realized it was a bit tone-deaf.

I can see why it would be seen as larp. But it was still 2 threads compared to literally thousands where I have talked about my situation with inceldom including my ethnicity. I am not even the same racial phenotype as that model. So looking like him is out of the question. Infact the idea was so absurd in my head that I could see it as nothing except a joke that should have been quickly laughed off. As evidenced by such comments
F07301F1-8D0A-4FC0-A99E-71C308C6508D.png

Clearly I had decided to end it early on. But decided to go with it later
578F4769-D6D5-454C-AC54-B86247737B84.png

I want to apologize to any user whose feelings might be hurt by my attempt at incel humour(tho I was banned for a different reason)

Tldr: Made a joke, took it too far. Got banned over a misunderstanding. Would like to come back.
@cocksucker
@SergeantIncel

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
★★★★★
while not exactly a 'misunderstanding ban' since it boiled down to either you bragging about being a chad or trolling the forum into thinking you were a chad, appeal accepted since since it's been a few weeks now and there's proof that it was just a joke in the end rather than anything malicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Personalityinkwell ban appeal Ban Appeals 1
FACEandDnB Ban appeal Ban Appeals 1
FemoidsGTFO Ban Appeal Ban Appeals 1