Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
I believe @SergeantIncel banned me.

I do not feel as if my ban was unfair, as I very much deserved it because what I did was stupid and in clear violation of the rules. However, I would very much appreciate a second chance as this is my first offence ever on this forum and I have thought back on what I did and realized how moronic it was and I promise to never do it again.

I have been banned for some time now and @SergeantIncel very kindly said that he would consider unbanning me if I appealed.

I promise I'll never repeat what I did, and I am totally fine with loosing my alt privileges.

ty for reading

EDIT: Oops. I just went back and checked my DMs and it said appeal after Jan 10th, If this gets rejected I won't be surprised

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Considering your appeal and the one event that pushed to the ban, I'll give you a second chance.
The unban will be after Jan 10th as I said. Please post in this specific thread that I'll leave open so I remember.

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
You want me to remind you to unban me on the 10th?

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
Considering your appeal and the one event that pushed to the ban, I'll give you a second chance.
The unban will be after Jan 10th as I said. Please post in this specific thread that I'll leave open so I remember.
It's the 10th, Unban pls :y'all::cool:

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
Forgot I'm a day ahead of just about everywhere else in the world, NOW its the 10th

:feelsautistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.