Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He kept on claiming that he was ‘incel’ when everyone knew that he wasn’t. That’s what got him banned.

Technically, he was LARPing

It has to be something more than that else this sites rules make no damn sense at all and are just arbitrary, so I can virgin shame incels and tease them, boast about having multiple relationships and sex with multiple women, but I damn sure better not cross the ultimate line and call myself incel, so long as I call myself a "black pilled normie" all my past offenses are forgiven and its alright.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Talk about an arbitrary rule set, so he literally got perma banned for what should have been classified as a "lighter offense". It would be like if attempted murder got you a longer jail sentence than actual murder.

He kept on claiming that he was ‘incel’ when everyone knew that he wasn’t. That’s what got him banned.

Technically, he was LARPing
It it true that the rules and definitions give a way to someone like him to claim that though. Perhaps they should be made more strict on that matter.

It it true that the rules and definitions give a way to someone like him to claim that though. Perhaps they should be made more strict on that matter.
They allow “blackpilled normies” as long as they don’t brag on the forum and are indistinguishable from other members

The problem is that when you know a member is a normie, they really aren’t indistinguishable from the rest, it’s almost impossible. They banned @Zyros for the latter reason

Catfishman should’ve been banned ages ago but the excuse was that he bragged ok discord rather than the forum

They allow “blackpilled normies” as long as they don’t brag on the forum and are indistinguishable from other members

The problem is that when you know a member is a normie, they really aren’t indistinguishable from the rest, it’s almost impossible. They banned @Zyros for the latter reason

Catfishman should’ve been banned ages ago but the excuse was that he bragged ok discord rather than the forum
I mean the definition of incel:
Rules said:
What does Incel mean?
Incel means Involuntary Celibate, a person who wants to be in a loving relationship but is unable to find a partner, even after trying dating applications or approaching in real life. Note that sex is not the main point of being incel.

Am I an incel?
If you fit the above definition, you are!

Ok ok, free @Sniffles

Free @Ritalincel and @Insomniac

Free @Ritalincel
He stay in cage

Bragging I guess tbh ngl.

we dont know that for sure, what is the evidence beside his discord messages or did I miss something:dafuckfeels: I always referred to him as St. catfishman hope he wasnt a fakecel

newfriends are unaware :feelskek:

Oh, good then. Fags need to be purged.

hes bragged multiple times on discord and its openly known he used to have a gf.

hes just a bitter normie who thinks hes one of us. :feelskek:
but his catfish videos were always based af :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I think its just a matter of time for that guy to get permed. He takes ban after ban and still a spam bot, lol.

sUzVxEj.jpg

What happened to @FrustratedWhiteMale ? I know it's temporary but what did he do?

I think its just a matter of time for that guy to get permed. He takes ban after ban and still a spam bot, lol.

sUzVxEj.jpg
His posts aren’t harming anyone and they can be a good comic relief from the usual depressing content on here. Just let ritalincel be ritalincel tbh.

Of course one of the top two spammers defends the other one.

w-what you mean?:feelsseriously:
Not you. The one saying "just let ritalincel be ritalincel" is one of the top two spammers, and he is defending the other one of the top two.

Not you. The one saying "just let ritalincel be ritalincel" is one of the top two spammers, and he is defending the other one of the top two.
His 'spamming' is still higher IQ material than most of the automaton regurgitation you post. You fail at both quality and quantity.

His posts aren’t harming anyone and they can be a good comic relief from the usual depressing content on here. Just let ritalincel be ritalincel tbh.
Absolutly not.
Everyone should be treated equally.
Ritalin already got more chances any other incel would've gotten, yet he doesn't change a bit.
Even though I don't want to see him banned, he well deserves it.
Actually, he's not that stupid ... he knows that his behavior will get him perma banned, but he does nothing about it.
I think he actually wants to be permabanned, so he can die a martyr and get famed by fanboys posting "free Ritalincel" forever.

His 'spamming' is still higher IQ material than most of the automaton drivel you post. You fail at both quality and quantity.
Automaton drivel? Ritalincel's the one who's posts are automated, not mine.

Absolutly not.
Everyone should be treated equally.
Ritalin already got more chances any other incel would've gotten, yet he doesn't change a bit.
Even though I don't want to see him banned, he well deserves it.
Actually, he's not that stupid ... he knows that his behavior will get him perma banned, but he does nothing about it.
I think he actually wants to be permabanned, so he can die a martyr and get famed by fanboys posting "free Ritalincel" forever.
kist live ritalincel, people like him, if you continue like that, you are going to be the incel of incels
free Ritalincel