Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Unleash @HighTGymcel

Free @HighTGymcel !!!

shit who was @HighTGymcel and @monkaGIGA banned so quick, i din't evne see i happening

did he get permabanned?
Welcome back

@Chad Stacey
bye infiltrator cuck

thank god SirLech50 was hard banned

the “intended purpose” doesn’t matter. zyros had like 1000 blackpill posts similar to this where he was trying to make a point using his experiences

1. I just used 13/14 as an example, I was actually around 13 the time that it happened so she was younger, probably 11, so yeah, she was that young, so no wonder she wasn't looks obsessed yet

2. Please realize the absurdity of you comparing me saying an extremely young and impressionable girl MAYBE liking me, to a guy who bragged about getting laid multiple times, I thought incels were supposed to be the logical ones, when I start seeing BS posts like this it gets disappointing, like were really no different to normies, and bias blinds everyone. If you are being honest you know full well that is a ridiculously false comparison.

3. Dude stop pretending, you know full well there's a directive to make the site "tamer" in an effort to keep it from getting banned or from getting on the "radar" of normies. I'm seeing a lot of "extreme posters" getting banned, and noticing a trend of strong self censorship among the users, when you start seeing posts by users saying - "you shouldn't say "insert violent thing" else you'll get banned" that should tell you enough about the direction the site is being taken. I understand where the mods are coming from in the regard of keeping the site up but if you take the site in that direction is it even an incel site anymore, if even incels have to censor themselves in the place they come to, to vent.

You guys are on your way to "braincels 2.0" where the selling point is - "As least we don't have female mods". Wasn't the entire point of this forum was so that incels didn't have to face censorship like they did no reddit.

I literally made a post not encouraging a guy to rape but telling him how I would do it, and what I would avoid doing to prevent getting caught......... 20% WARNING.

This forum is becoming a joke of an incel forum where if your posts are "too violent" or "problematic" you will get severe warnings and even banned.

Please don't pretend to be ignorant, I got 3 consecutive 20% warnings that led to a ban in a matter of a few days (spread out through weeks) for making the same kinds of posts I made here EVERY SINGLE DAY, so either the rules changed, or I became a target, but to say nothing is going on is an outright lie

Last edited:
This forum is becoming a joke of an incel forum where if your posts are "too violent" or "problematic" you will get severe warnings and even banned.
i need to agree, that the rules here are a bit weird, some times i see post, that i'm surprised weren't deleted, other times i'm surprised some user is banned.

Last edited:
1. I just used 13/14 as an example, I was actually around 13 the time that it happened so she was younger, probably 11, so yeah, she was that young, so no wonder she wasn't looks obsessed yet

2. Please realize the absurdity of you comparing me saying an extremely young and impressionable girl MAYBE liking me, to a guy who bragged about getting laid multiple times, I thought incels were supposed to be the logical ones, when I start seeing BS posts like this it gets disappointing, like were really no different to normies, and bias blinds everyone. If you are being honest you know full well that is a ridiculously false comparison.

3. Dude stop pretending, you know full well there's a directive to make the site "tamer" in an effort to keep it from getting banned or from getting on the "radar" of normies. I'm seeing a lot of "extreme posters" getting banned, and noticing a trend of strong self censorship among the users, when you start seeing posts by users saying - "you shouldn't say "insert violent thing" else you'll get banned" that should tell you enough about the direction the site is being taken. I understand where the mods are coming from in the regard of keeping the site up but if you take the site in that direction is it even an incel site anymore, if even incels have to censor themselves in the place they come to, to vent.

You guys are on your way to "braincels 2.0" where the selling point is - "As least we don't have female mods". Wasn't the entire point of this forum was so that incels didn't have to face censorship like they did no reddit.

I literally made a post not encouraging a guy to rape but telling him how I would do it, and what I would avoid doing to prevent getting caught......... 20% WARNING.

Please don't pretend to be ignorant, I got 3 consecutive 20% warnings that led to a ban in a matter of a few days (spread out through weeks) for making the same kinds of posts I made here EVERY SINGLE DAY, so either the rules changed, or I became a target, but to say nothing is going on is an outright lie
TL;DR. if you find it too hard not to talk about any sort of success in this forum, maybe you should give looksmax.org a shot for those sort of things. what may barely be any amount of validation to you may very well be a huge thing for other incels.

poor @SpringHeeledJack

but there is the don't unban twice rule?

so i think he is screwed

What happened to @HighTGymcel now?

@SpringHeeledJack jfl at u nigga, trying to become bluepilled? WTF MAN! SANDNIGGERS CANT BE BLUEPILLED AFTER SWALLOWING BLACKPILL. WELCOME BACK CUZZ

fuck @HighTGymcel got banned agian

Holy shit @SpringHeeledJack got unbanned? For any newcels out there this is extremely rare. A double requested ban is almost always permanent. Anyways welcome back

Holy shit @SpringHeeledJack got unbanned? For any newcels out there this is extremely rare. A double requested ban is almost always permanent. Anyways welcome back
something tells me the unban has to do with the benign nature of the poster. Can't wait to hear him squirm about "racism" and "right wing cry babies" once more

What happened to @HighTGymcel ? He was posting less than an hour ago.

Historical moment tbh. Lifefuel also.

TL;DR. if you find it too hard not to talk about any sort of success in this forum, maybe you should give looksmax.org a shot for those sort of things. what may barely be any amount of validation to you may very well be a huge thing for other incels.

Nice attempt at a deflection (as expected), nothing you said had anything to do with the matter or what I said.

Why not take your logic to the extreme (to its logical conclusion), held a girls hand once, had a woman look in your direction without displaying a face of disgust, boom you aren't incel, nobody is incel then, there's a problem of infinite regression with the BS logic you are applying here, why stop at your arbitrary line of "a young girl maybe liking you", why not go further and apply your "may very well be a huge thing for other incels" argument to other things.

There's always an incel who has it worse (except for the most worse off incel on the planet)

i need to agree, that the rules here are a bit weird, some times i see post, that i'm surprised weren't deleted, other times i'm surprised some user is banned.

Its going to get worse, ironically until the site population is just tame incels, endlessly spamming memes and cuck threads from reddit.

Last edited:
Why not take your logic to the extreme (to its logical conclusion), held a girls hand once, had a woman look in your direction without displaying a face of disgust, boom you aren't incel, nobody is incel then, there's a problem of infinite regression with the BS logic you are applying here, why stop at your arbitrary line of "a young girl maybe liking you", why not go further and apply your "may very well be a huge thing for other incels" argument to other things.
yeah, soon saying "a girl hugged said hi to me" will get you a warning

Its going to get worse, ironically until the site population is just tame incels, endlessly spamming memes and cuck threads from reddit.
i think the site population will resume to mods friends, and the mods themselfs

yeah, soon saying "a girl hugged said hi to me" will get you a warning

i think the site population will resume to mods friends, and the mods themselfs
If it's in the rules that you shouldn't write that, I don't see why would anyone write that and then complain about their warning saying how it should be allowed to be said. Just don't write such stuff and you'll be fine, it's pretty easy.