Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

If it's in the rules that you shouldn't write that, I don't see why would anyone write that and then complain about their warning saying how it should be allowed to be said. Just don't write such stuff and you'll be fine, it's pretty easy.
it's not directly writen there,it's just "no bragging" and that's it,with very little detail

If you need to be worried about unknowingly breaking the bragging rule, you probably shouldn't be on this site. That said, I still agree with blkpllpres in this case.

it's not directly writen there,it's just "no bragging" and that's it,with very little detail
But everyone knows how strictly the rules are enforced, at least in regard to that. Talking about your example, it seems obvious to me that getting greeted with a hug is something you are not supposed to post about here.

But everyone knows how strictly the rules are enforced, at least in regard to that. Talking about your example, it seems obvious to me that getting greeted with a hug is something you are not supposed to post about here.
you and me know that, but people newer to this forun end up getting a ton of warnings because of that

If it's in the rules that you shouldn't write that, I don't see why would anyone write that and then complain about their warning saying how it should be allowed to be said. Just don't write such stuff and you'll be fine, it's pretty easy.

I don't think you get the point of how vague the rule is, and how arbitrarily the standard is being applied, again if I guy on this site says - "a girl looked at me and smiled, I think she possibly liked me" should he get a warning.

1. He doesn't know she likes him

2. She could have been looking at someone else behind him, daydreaming or even looking at him like he's a joke and emoted a "warm smile" to hide her disgust/laughter

If someone can state they THINK something, and that is bannable, and there is no clear criteria, then anyone can be banned for any reason.

I actually hugged some girls in my class once............. when I was like 6 years old.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: - "bannable offence bro, you aren't a 1/10 that would disgust little girls from hugging you so you aren't really incel"

I was a pretty bold kid unlike some of the guys on this site, I was mostly high inhib, quiet and shy, but at certain points I'd push myself to do things hoping something good would happen, I remember even confessing to a girl I liked her at the age of 4, I got rejected, I got the "were good friends" excuse, how many guys can say they got friendzoned before even hitting double digits in age. (she was asian, probably the impetus for my yellow fever)

TBH I don't think the mods actually believe the hyperbole I stated above, I think they are just using the vagueness of the rule as a "security feature" to purge the site of undesirables (like myself), let me say again, I got 3 CONSECUTIVE 20% WARNINGS over a matter of days and my way of posting did not change in any way from how they were. They can't just outright ban "undesirables" because that would make the site look weak and "normie like" which ruins the reputation of the forum.

After I saw that shit (3 consecutive convenient 20% warnings in a row after months of never reaching even 40% warning level) I decided to stay away for a month, to let the "warning level" die down, because it seemed like the "its only for a few days" spiel was a bait, so I would return, begin posting as I did before, and now they could just permaban me with the illusion of "it was a fair ban, he consistently broke the rules".

If they just upped and permabanned me now after returning with an entire month of no posting it would make what they are doing obvious, they want to get rid of "extreme posters" who draw "bad attention" to the site.

I've noticed a distinct "culture change" among posting on this site, before there were all these serious, long and detailed posts, speaking about theories, what acts of violence one might commit if given the chance, etc. Now look at the site and tell me I'm lying, its mostly meme posts, a few personal stories here and there, and a bunch of "this guy is cucked" threads, especially from reddit about guys getting cheated on or in open relationships.

Last edited:
I don't think you get the point of how vague the rule is, and how arbitrarily the standard is being applied, again if I guy on this site says - "a girl looked at me and smiled, I think she possibly liked me" should he get a warning.

2. She could have been looking at someone else behind him, daydreaming or even looking at him like he's a joke and emoted a "warm smile" to hide her disgust/laughter

If someone can state they THINK something, and that is bannable, and there is no clear criteria, then anyone can be banned for any reason.

I actually hugged some girls in my class once............. when I was like 6 years old.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: - "bannable offence bro, you aren't a 1/10 that would disgust little girls from hugging you so you aren't really incel"

I was a pretty bold kid unlike some of the guys on this site, I was mostly high inhib, quiet and shy, but at certain points I'd push myself to do things hoping something good would happen, I remember even confessing to a girl I liked her at the age of 4, I got rejected, I got the "were good friends" excuse, how many guys can say they got friendzoned before even hitting double digits in age. (she was asian, probably the impetus for my yellow fever)

TBH I don't think the mods actually believe the hyperbole I stated above, I think they are just using the vagueness of the rule as a "security feature" to purge the site of undesirables (like myself), let me say again, I got 3 CONSECUTIVE 20% WARNINGS over a matter of days and my way of posting did not change in any way from how they were. They can't just outright ban "undesirables" because that would make the site look weak and "normie like" which ruins the reputation of the forum.

After I saw that shit (3 consecutive convenient 20% warnings in a row after months of never reaching even 40% warning level) I decided to stay away for a month, to let the "warning level" die down, because it seemed like the "its only for a few days" spiel was a bait, so I would return, begin posting as I did before, and now they could just permaban me with the illusion of "it was a fair ban, he consistently broke the rules".

If they just upped and permabanned me now after returning with an entire month of no posting it would make what they are doing obvious, they want to get rid of "extreme posters" who draw "bad attention" to the site.

I've noticed a distinct "culture change" among posting on this site, before there were all these serious, long and detailed posts, speaking about theories, what acts of violence one might commit if given the chance, etc. Now look at the site and tell me I'm lying, its mostly meme posts, a few personal stories here and there, and a bunch of "this guy is cucked" threads, especially from reddit about guys getting cheated on or in open relationships.
stop using this place to whine about your warnings and post about your delusional conspiracy theory. you can PM me or whoever warned you if you want to talk about it. this will be the last time i warn you verbally.

When is my next warning babe? <3 XD

stop using this place to whine about your warnings and post about your delusional conspiracy theory. you can PM me or whoever warned you if you want to talk about it. this will be the last time i warn you verbally.

Arlight I'm done...... the irony of this post though lol

What are you talking! You have to be 0/10 to be here ... people have to run away when they see you on the street for you to post here. Less if you're a ... ... ...

Hey hey hey, be careful now, you wouldn't want to get banned for complaining, aren't you aware of the new site rules, just STFU and be a good little site user, else somebody on a power trip will teach you a lesson for having the gall to speak publicly about an issue. Don't you know you are only supposed to complain to your alleged persecutors privately, about said persecution, its common sense really that they would listen to you then, when they can simply ignore you under such conditions.

Gonna go sleep now.

Last edited:
Arlight I'm done...... the irony of this post though lol

Hey hey hey, be careful now, you wouldn't want to get banned for complaining, aren't you aware of the new site rules, just STFU and be a good little site user, else somebody on a power trip will teach you a lesson for having the gall to speak publicly about an issue. Don't you know you are only supposed to complain to your alleged persecutors privately, about said persecution, its common sense really that they would listen to you then, when they can simply ignore you under such conditions.

Gonna go sleep now.
:feelshaha:

shame, just curious whos alt?
Crustaciouse

oh serious?
he'll probably be back with another account anyway, since he didnt give a flying fuck by exposing himself on this new one.
pretty based tbh

he'll probably be back with another account anyway, since he didnt give a flying fuck by exposing himself on this new one.
pretty based tbh
gosh, i can't get how someone expose himself like that so easily

i can't even defend the guy after this one

It’s a shame how such a drastic change was spearheaded simply by damage control being valued above all else by the moderation

I think such things should not be allowed to be said here but you are right that perhaps it'd be better to make it more clear in the rules section that it's so strict. I still don't get why anyone would come here and write that they got hugged at 6 or that some girl maybe likes them though, we both know that this is not the place for that.

I'm back there boyos :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@SuperSaiyanGymcel
And yes, you're right. Once you have taken the blackpill, it is very difficult or even impossible to forget it again. And that's a shame, because let's face it, the blackpill makes you pretty depressed, so at least me.
In retrospect, I wish I had not found the YouTube channel of FaceandLMS and would continue to be naive and would believe that I could do it but at least I know now the truth.

I'm back there boyos :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@SuperSaiyanGymcel
And yes, you're right. Once you have taken the blackpill, it is very difficult or even impossible to forget it again. And that's a shame, because let's face it, the blackpill makes you pretty depressed, so at least me.
In retrospect, I wish I had not found the YouTube channel of FaceandLMS and would continue to be naive and would believe that I could do it but at least I know now the truth.
I think the only way to forget it is to get a foid and become betabuxx or something, sadly not all of us will be able to go that route. Been rejected by some pregant woman just last week lol.
But even then perhaps it'll always keep lurking in the back of your head and you likely always will know the truth deep down.

I think the only way to forget it is to get a foid and become betabuxx or something, sadly not all of us will be able to go that route. Been rejected by some pregant woman just last week lol.
But even then perhaps it'll always keep lurking in the back of your head and you likely always will know the truth deep down.
I prefer to stay alone than to become a betabuxx. I want a partner who loves me, not one who uses me for my money. But unfortunately women have no love for ugly ethnic men.

I prefer to stay alone than to become a betabuxx. I want a partner who loves me, not one who uses me for my money. But unfortunately women have no love for ugly ethnic men.
women have no love for ugly man in general
[IMG alt="albie"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/8/8014.jpg?1527247278[/IMG]
what happened to him?

Last edited:
@jerrycan dan
he's still on the members list, so presumably not perma'd. It'd be a real loss to the forum if he eventually gets himself perma'd one day. Free him tbhngl.

[IMG alt="NorthAfricanIncel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/9/9945.jpg?1545750693[/IMG]

what happened to him? je used to be one of my fav users, back when i used to lurk around.

It’s a shame how such a drastic change was spearheaded simply by damage control being valued above all else by the moderation

I think that's the folly of all incel forums, were all looking at braincels now and thinking how weak they are, but think about it, it never started off like that, it was probably filled with bold posters, but over time it became tamer and tamer, until it is what it is now, its like there's a "life cycle" to these kinds of sites, at the end of the day, they all start self censoring, and then a new one pops up months or years later and proclaims itself "the real incel forum". There will be another one after this one that gets a bunch of hype and users will rush over there and the process will repeat itself until a site establishes a platform that cannot be threatened, that's what I kind of like about Nathan Larson making incel sites on the deep web.

we both know that this is not the place for that.

How far are you willing to take this rule, its a slippery slope

1. Can escourtcels talk about their experiences and guide others on what to do, what not to do, whats risky, how to vet whores, common rates, what to ask for, etc?

2. Also talking about such minuscule "positive" experiences with women is often part of the "introductory stories" many new comer incels tell, a lot will say something like - "the most I've ever done is held a girls hand when I was 10" or something like that, is that now a bannable offense?

I'm sorry but you are taking a general rule (no bragging) and stretching it to ridiculous illogical proportions to the point where men can't even talk about any NON-SEXUAL interactions or experiences they've had with women, even if it was something to learn from.

The "no-bragging" rule exists so that we don't have to listen to the sexual escapades of other users (usually trolls/larps), or listen to normies talk about their "pseudo-sexual" experiences (groping, kissing, etc). But its ridiculous to now stretch that into hand holding or "looks/stares", if were going to go that far why stop there, one could argue if a woman isn't visibly disgusted just by looking at you, you can't talk about that experience, because some 1/10 incels on the site don't want to hear about such positive experiences where you were acknowledged as a human being even though undesirable, and like you said we both know that this is not the place for that.

The "no-bragging" rule exists so that we don't have to listen to the sexual escapades of other users (usually trolls/larps), or listen to normies talk about their "pseudo-sexual" experiences (groping, kissing, etc). But its ridiculous to now stretch that into hand holding or "looks/stares", if were going to go that far why stop there, one could argue if a woman isn't visibly disgusted just by looking at you, you can't talk about that experience, because some 1/10 incels on the site don't want to hear about such positive experiences where you were acknowledged as a human being even though undesirable, and like you said we both know that this is not the place for that.

[IMG alt="ghostcell"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/2/2473.jpg?1519673585[/IMG] [IMG alt="NorthAfricanIncel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/9/9945.jpg?1545750693[/IMG]

i miss ghostcel and northarabincel, they where cool, why was they banned?

@wasted12years, what happened?