Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

if @Eskimocel wont request unban illuminati will win

@KonchoTOTO
PHXVQfe.gif

@Eskimocel come back

what the fuck why did @Eskimocel request a ban :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: ruins my weekend tbh, gonna miss interacting with him :feelsbadman:

Dear @Eskimocel
You are going through a phase, trust me you will become stable again right now your are still not use to this exposure but once you get use to it and overcome the suffering you will become a new man,
I have been through this, many people like @fukmylyf have witness me breaking down multiple times, but now I'm very stable.

Who was @Jockcel ? He got banned right after I joined the forum.

@SkinnyBaldcel you will be missed my sandnigga brother

wait,are you serious??
boyo wait until its actually confirmed, im not accusing him but im just being a messenger.
im just going off of knajjds word

Wait so @GameDevCel was a leddit cuck wtf :feelskek:

I don't know if you noticed but writing style is similiar

knajjd is smarter than FBI,man.
Yea it does seem kinda similar, really well done to knajjd for finding that cuck infiltrator out and banning him

tbh if /u/getalifeincels was actually gamedevcel, I believe it was just him trying to bait for attention on IT rather than him being an actual though and through ITcuck. still banworthy tho

How do you know it's him? Also if it's really him JFL, was he legit IT or presenting his own posts there to increase his status here?

tbh if /u/getalifeincels was actually gamedevcel, I believe it was just him trying to bait for attention on IT rather than him being an actual though and through ITcuck. still banworthy tho
A lot of the spellings were similar, but he usually says "mun" here instead of "mon" which he says over at Reddit. I believe that it's him, though. Not sure what the reason was, seeing as he drew pictures and stuff for us.

Damn, crazy how ITcucks can be this dedicated to infiltrating us. If this is true.

Last edited:
free him

Last edited:
All cucktear larpers will get same punishment