Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

This is dangerous though, they could start LARPing as any of us there and get us in trouble.

This is dangerous though, they could start LARPing as any of us there and get us in trouble.
Sounds like we will have a new period in forum history

JFL, what a cuck @GameDevCel

gamedevcel was the easiest target u can have jfl at mod team falling for this shit

gamedevcel was the easiest target u can have jfl at mod team falling for this shit
I think mods know something we don't know, let's see what they will say tbh

I think mods know something we don't know, let's see what they will say tbh

the mosd know better bro, just trust the authority bro, they want only whats good for incel community bro :p

the mosd know better bro, just trust the authority bro, they want only whats good for incel community bro :p
I don't know so I'm just assuming. Let's see his ban appeal

2019cels are not to be trusted

> /s

2019cels are not to be trusted
JoinedMay 16, 2018

@GameDevCel, I hope it isn’t true that you’re part of IT. That is just a slap in the face to us all. You even made me laugh at one point too with this one hilarious reply to a topic of mine I made. :/

boyo wait until its actually confirmed, im not accusing him but im just being a messenger.
im just going off of knajjds word
No way! I dont believe this. After he made that drawing of incels.is users avatars no way in hell he is IT. free @GameDevCel

Lmao everyone on this site is a LARPer

How exactly did GameDevCel get found out? I’m not following.

This is actually my worst nightmare. Especially for me since whenever I get featured on Cucktears there are so many cringy sans undertale jokes

Gamedevcel was apart of IT? No fucking way.....very unexpected

His weird writing style apparently, matched one of the IT posters

yeah noone could mimic that i definitely couldnt create an account on reddit 4 days ago and start shitposting with typos like gamedevcel, great proof admin team

yeah noone could mimic that i definitely couldnt create an account on reddit 4 days ago and start shitposting with typos like gamedevcel, great proof admin team
this wasn't the only thing, and besides, he's not enough of a big deal for anyone to change their sleep schedule and bother perfectly and exactly matching his typing style to get him banned.

Free @GameDevCel he made us a cool drawing

this wasn't the only thing, and besides, he's not enough of a big deal for anyone to change their sleep schedule and bother perfectly and exactly matching his typing style to get him banned.
I mean, he was quite prominent on IT, and the Reddit account was only a few days old. I would believe him if he actually made a ban appeal or something, but he seems to have vanished straight away...

I mean, he was quite prominent on IT, and the Reddit account was only a few days old. I would believe him if he actually made a ban appeal or something, but he seems to have vanished straight away...
Hmm he may be brazilian sigma

Hmm he may be brazilian sigma
He makes similar typing errors, but it's inconsistent and not the way he usually types. I think that someone could be framing him possibly. It could be BrazilianSigma, maybe someone else. It could be a member of the mod team who wants to take edgy posters off the site, and is playing into the conspiracy °_°.
It's most likely him, though.

A lot of the spellings were similar, but he usually says "mun" here instead of "mon" which he says over at Reddit. I believe that it's him, though. Not sure what the reason was, seeing as he drew pictures and stuff for us.
Actually he has said mon here too afew times...

what other things? :D and by what metrics is it decided whether someones a big deal or not?

I knew you were a larper bitch @GameDevCel I was suspicious from the beginning because you were tryung so haerd tu spuk brakon englush.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot, you are literally orbiting females on rateme subs, and typing shit like "thanks teehee (blushes)" :lul: The only thing that would make this funnier is if you are a tranny.

Last edited:
Go for
next, this guy reeks of LARP

nah i dont think so tbh.
Nearly all of his posts are kind off robotic and extremely predictable in nature, like he has an incel dictionary with common phrases and words lying next to his desk.
I don't trust him.
Maybe it's just a Failo-effect from his Avi in which case I should kms.

If he's proven to be getalifeincels then he should kys tbh