Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

he said 6 months to be exact, seems like way too much tbh and posts 6k messages in less than 2 months, definitely suspicious ngl
Btw, im talking about heroic Crusader. Not gamedevcel

oh my bad, u think gamedev larped this entire time?
I dont blame him rn but he made some sketchy "woman=property" posts.
In those posts he kinda tried hard to look like an incel(im not saying its all larp)

I dont blame him rn but he made some sketchy "woman=property" posts.
In those posts he kinda tried hard to look like an incel(im not saying its all larp)
I thought he was trying so hard to get featured on IT to statusmaxx here, he might have made a fake account there to do it easier. Kinda depressing that someone would think so highly of IT to regard it a legit way of getting popular. Also JFL at statusmaxxing in a place devoid of femoids.

Last edited:
I don’t wanna just say immediately that @GameDevCel was larping. I mean, we need proof, full on proof. Just hope he isn’t a larper though.

I don’t wanna just say immediately that @GameDevCel was larping. I mean, we need proof, full on proof. Just hope he isn’t a larper though.
Also I’m gonna be shocked if it turns out he was a larper but like I said, I hope not.

I thought he was trying so hard to get featured on IT to statusmaxx here, he might have made a fake account there to do it easier. Kinda depressing that someone would think so highly of IT to regard it a legit way of getting popular. Also JFL at statusmaxxing in a place devoid of femoids.
did you read the posts? he is litreally framing the incel community to be a community full of pedos, I don't realyl give a shit if he was larping on there, hopefully he won't get unbanned

Knajjd just tore GameDevCel apart no mercy :feelskek:

His ban appeal has me rolling. Did he really think he could pull that off?

I have a confession, I am also a LARPER IT user...

It's a good thing this IT cuck is gone
Remove infiltrators tbb
Good job mods

Check ban appeal.
And no, you won't get proof every single time we ban someone. Believe what you will.
Saw it. Shocked. What the fuck? Don’t get what people are trying to achieve from larping.

What a gigantic faggot jfl

did you read the posts? he is litreally framing the incel community to be a community full of pedos, I don't realyl give a shit if he was larping on there, hopefully he won't get unbanned
Idk some of his post were about GameDevCel too so he probably was statusmaxxing and trying to hide it or he's simply very retarded. Also they can't frame anything because what some people say here about 14 yos is legal in their places I think.

Which posts?

Always felt comical, but I supposed he is just low IQ, tbh.

SO HE ADMITS HE WAS POSTING ON IT @GameDevCel DISSAPOINTING MAN..

did you forget to take your daily poop on the street or what
I had just woken up when I wrote that, and I had yet to empty my rectum, now that I have, I am feeling much calmer and centered

Kek, @GameDevCel was postmaxxing both here and on Inceltears, posting the polar opposite of what he posted here there, just what was his endgame?

I think maybe he just wanted the attention. It's not the first time I've heard of members here who had also accounts there and posted as infiltrates there (or the reverse, who knows).

Also JFL, he posted my threads there a lot of times.

Kek, @GameDevCel was postmaxxing both here and on Inceltears, posting the polar opposite of what he posted here there, just what was his endgame?

I think maybe he just wanted the attention. It's not the first time I've heard of members here who had also accounts there and posted as infiltrates there (or the reverse, who knows).

Also JFL, he posted my threads there a lot of times.
He wanted to develop further his schizophrenia

That gamer dude really loved approval from both sides. It’s like he likes being a boy toy.

He is now fapping to this thread and the attention we are giving to him

I knew you were a larper bitch @GameDevCel I was suspicious from the beginning because you were tryung so haerd tu spuk brakon englush.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot, you are literally orbiting females on rateme subs, and typing shit like "thanks teehee (blushes)" :lul: The only thing that would make this funnier is if you are a tranny.
I had a suspicion, too.
The problem is, that the folks here will fame any postmaxxer no matter how dumb / bluepilled / borderline edgy or pointless his posts are.
The only requirement to become loved on this forum is to postmaxx. Doesn't matter what you post, just spam as much as you can and you'll soon be liked by everyone ... well, everyone except me.

I had a suspicion, too.
The problem is, that the folks here will fame any postmaxxer no matter how dumb / bluepilled / borderline edgy or pointless his posts are.
The only requirement to become loved on this forum is to postmaxx. Doesn't matter what you post, just spam as much as you can and you'll soon be liked by everyone ... well, everyone except me.
How to gain your love?

Kek, @GameDevCel I think may
be he just wanted the attention.

He is now fapping to this thread and the attention we are giving to him
>_>

Linda from sanctioning looks hot today I think she did her hair :feelsohh:
@Microsoft Excel
Awww yoiur so sweat xoxo I actually did thanks for noticing :p:p:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
YES TBH HE WAS ATTNETION WHORE. LARPERS CAN VERY EASILY CAMOFALUGE LIKE DIRT
mod eagles above can not see dirt blend in with dirt patch of dirt; Gamedevcel blended in very well I did not expect him :feelsahh: DO N OT trust ANYONE

I had a suspicion, too.
I started blocking posters who postmax. If you have over 1,000 posts in a few days or 10,000 you probably don't have anything important, useful or new to say other than "mogs me" or avatarposting.

LOL, good riddance @GameDevCel
also, @Einon

Last edited: