FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Did @Doug get got?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
Why was @Insomniac banned, he was one of the best incels here?
No he wasn’t lol. All he did was spam trash and never said anything meaningful.

Fuck this place and it’s spammer hardons.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
Did @Doug get got?
Unabashedly posted blatant cp. He will not be coming back under any circumstances.

Doug, if you're reading this, blow your brains out you pseudo-science spamming lookism.net retard.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

-
He will not be coming back under any circumstances.

Doug, if you're reading this, blow your brains out you pseudo-science spamming lookism.net retard.
Jesus, what a fucking moron.

The definition of taking out the trash for sure.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

-
He was easily one of the dumbest users on this site. With him gone the average IQ on this forum went up by 10 points.
All of his “blackpills” had nothing to back them up other than “this one time I saw”

No links, research, articles, literally nothing.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
All of his “blackpills” had nothing to back them up other than “this one time I saw”

No links, research, articles, literally nothing.
Yeah he spoke extremely authoritarively yet provided zero evidence of his bullshit claims. Sometimes he outright made up statistics on the spot.

And he literally didn't know that the brow ridge is just the supraorbital ridge.

https://incels.co/threads/ugly-feminine-eye-area-is-one-of-the-main-incel-traits.117405/#post-2395724

He stopped responding to that thread after that. God, what a fucking retard.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
Jfc do you think he was an infiltrator?
I doubt it, he was just a retard from lookism. Everything about him screams "lookism.net". The pseudoscience. The way he mindlessly parroted the same phrases over and over again. The way he argued. The way he spoke extremely authoritatively about shit he obviously knew nothing about. He's like the perfect example of a lookism.net stereotype, only even more retarded.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Free wizardcel he triggered all the ITcels

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Free wizardcel he triggered all the ITcels
Agreed - wizardcel was based. And I want to know how he got on with his plan of approaching girls as they left school (assuming he was genuine and not just IT baiting).

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-

Hopefully he's hard banned?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
Hopefully he's hard banned?
He's hard banned, IP banned, has no chance of any appeal, and I will see to it that he does not make another account here to evade ban. He will also NOT be allowed on looksmax or any other affiliated website/discord/group, present or future.

His ban is so hard it transcends the laws of time and space, lasting well beyond the heat death of the universe. An infinite number of years after the last proton decays, his ban will remain.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Overlord
-
He's hard banned, IP banned, has no chance of any appeal, and I will see to it that he does not make another account here to evade ban. He will also NOT be allowed on looksmax or any other affiliated website/discord/group, present or future.

His ban is so hard it transcends the laws of time and space, lasting well beyond the heat death of the universe. An infinite number of years after the last proton decays, his ban will remain.
You really did hate him didn't you :feelskek:

everythingislava

everythingislava

Vampire neet
-
Did @LastGerman just get banned for female worship of his own gender swapped picture? :feelstastyman:

everythingislava

everythingislava

Vampire neet
-
for being an attention whoring selfie poster, more like. it's temporary.
Is posting gender swaps of your face against the rules? Just for future reference

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
Is posting gender swaps of your face against the rules? Just for future reference
of course. it's a glorified selfie, it means you're posting just so that people validate you (especially when you've been warned for calling yourself a 7/10 in the past), and it also breaks the "would you fuck" rule. it's a pathetic attempt at using a loophole at best.

everythingislava

everythingislava

Vampire neet
-
of course. it's a glorified selfie, it means you're posting just so that people validate you (especially when you've been warned for calling yourself a 7/10 in the past), and it also breaks the "would you fuck" rule. it's a pathetic attempt at using a loophole at best.
I see, thanks for clarifying

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-

I know what he posted, I was asking if he got got for that post or something else. Because I was one of the ones who reported the thread, but I didn't get a Good Boy™ sticker for it like people usually do when they report a thing. Usually there's a notification saying "Thanks for helping the mods take a bite outta crime."

I don't think @Doug was an "infiltrator." What he posted was obviously horrific, you should never post it, I shudder to think where and how he even got his hands on that kind of material, but I can't help but wonder what kind of desperate place his mind had to be to post what he posted. He was wrong, but like I say of a lot of us here, he was mentally unwell, and acted out of the desperate compulsion of his mental illness. I'm not saying that means he should be allowed back, or that we should be lenient on future people who might consider such a flagrant violation. But understand, @Doug was clearly not healthy in the head. And what he needed was help. We probably couldn't have given it to him, but that's what he needed.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
@previousbinary

I hope its perma for this faggot.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
@previousbinary

I hope its perma for this faggot.
He is either a failed normie or an IT user, either way he shouldn't be here.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
[Blackpill] true story

i lost my virginity at 23 to a single mother. She told me she would always love me etc, so I abused her emotionally to see how far I can get.
She left me.

guaranteed if I was chad, she would have begged me to stay. Might have even ditched her child.
This was probably IT larp for them to screenshot and make it look like we're evil manipulative and hate women for no real reason. He said in a response that this was only two years ago.

Last edited:
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
I know what he posted, I was asking if he got got for that post or something else. Because I was one of the ones who reported the thread, but I didn't get a Good Boy™ sticker for it like people usually do when they report a thing. Usually there's a notification saying "Thanks for helping the mods take a bite outta crime."
Thanks for reporting the post, and thank you to everyone else to uses the report button to report post content that does not belong on this website. I really do mean that as our job would be logistically impossible as we obviously don't have the time to read every single post in every single thread to see if any rules were broken.

Also, thanks for acknowledging witnessing what he posted, lest anyone here think the mods just made it up to get rid of him. Then again Doug wasn't prominent or liked enough to have conspiracy theories formed regarding his ban. He was basically just a lookism.net retard we all barely even tolerated.

I don't think @Doug was an "infiltrator." What he posted was obviously horrific, you should never post it, I shudder to think where and how he even got his hands on that kind of material, but I can't help but wonder what kind of desperate place his mind had to be to post what he posted. He was wrong, but like I say of a lot of us here, he was mentally unwell, and acted out of the desperate compulsion of his mental illness. I'm not saying that means he should be allowed back, or that we should be lenient on future people who might consider such a flagrant violation. But understand, @Doug was clearly not healthy in the head. And what he needed was help. We probably couldn't have given it to him, but that's what he needed.
While I certainly think that that's a noble outlook, especially in this day and age where so many people on the internet have a Punisher complex and will go as far as to meticulously comb through someone's internet history going back over a decade, eagerly looking to pull out one slightly edgy tweet from 2009 and use that as an example of why that person needs to have their life destroyed...I think in Doug's case he's probably legitimately beyond help. He's the type of person who thinks he's always right and probably sees himself as the victim of an evil mod that was out to get him. He's like a really low IQ psycho with no social skills. That's just how I see it anyway.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Lonercel
-
RIP @LastGerman and @AsiaCel, you guys didn't deserve this...

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Legend of the Atavistic
-
they are, but I still disagree with the punishment. This isn't a matter of debate for mods so whatever
If mod actions were subject to debate this place would instantly become modern /b/ trust me

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Gymcel
-
Why is @LastGerman banned? Free him !!!

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
@LastGerman didnt deserve a ban for posting a stupid gender swapped selfie.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Did you get a warning for posting yours?
Yeah. I didnt even know It was against the rules. I wasnt even trying to brag or anything. Everyone else was doing it so i just did one too.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
Hopefully germancel and asiacel arent for too long