Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Ritalincel If you're reading this, please stop getting yourself banned. This forum is not the same without you.

What did ritalincel do this time? This is like the 4th (maybe 3rd idk) time he’s been temp banned.

Free the realest nigga out here @Ritalincel

So... what did he do?
Rules
  • Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, all-caps, or selfies. No avatars nor signatures that are NSFW or worship.
Then watch Ritalin post history:

9 out of his 11 latest posts aren't even proper sentences.

Tbh, Ritalin is laughing at these cucked moderators who are too afraid to ban him. He's obviously testing them and laughs louder with every day he doesn't receive the well deserved perma ban.

There is nothing wrong with a funny "xys me" or "try xy" post from time to time. Or just a quote to show that you agree. But Ritalin is doing nothing else. He adds zero value to any discussion.

Last edited:
Rules
  • Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, all-caps, or selfies. No avatars nor signatures that are NSFW or worship.
View attachment 106365

Tbh, Ritalin is laughing at these cucked moderators who are too afraid to ban him. He's obviously testing them and laughs louder with every day he doesn't receive the well deserved perma ban.

There is nothing wrong with a funny "xys me" or "try xy" post from time to time. Or just a quote to show that you agree. But Ritalin is doing nothing else. He adds zero value to any discussion.
T. Soy cuck

Rules
View attachment 106365

Adding nothing =/= adding Ritalincel type nuffin

I didn't like Ritalincel at the start but i do now and i dont think the forum would be the same without him

I dont know how ritalin isn't permabanned by now tbh. He's been temp banned at least 5 times for low effort posting
the end is near

Rules
View attachment 106365

Imagine bothering people that do attachments instead of dragging and dropping for weeks, is that even trolling? looks like extreme autism.

Rules
View attachment 106365

Only if we were as privileged as ritalin..

just become the most liked member of this site br0

also free him
Literally no one dare to ban him even though he is breaking rules continuously. I wonder what is his secret tbh

So many users getting banned.
He posts nothing except "yes bro", "no bro", "t soy cuck", "try osrs" and "xys me". I think he gives the users here money or something, because I don't understand why so many people would worship a user who doesn't even post proper sentences. He probably also gives money to the mods, so they don't ban him.
I think members just like that he is a humorous type person.

Rules
View attachment 106365

He will eventually get permabanned if he keeps up. The mod team has already shown plenty of times it has no qualms about permabanning popular figures. Fontaine, Zyros, Kointo, etc, all were pretty popular.

Rules
View attachment 106365

True. Stupid of me to ask, I knew he was a spammer but for some reason I thought that may be the cause since the mods put up with it for so long.

You know once I actually planned on counting all the words in his posts I found and calculating the average, but stopped once he started going “out of character” and making good threads every now and then.

I thought the basic 'unban him'-posts were not allowed anymore lol, mods must be slacking. Also Ritalincel must be most privileged member of the forum, almost comparable to a foid.

I thought the basic 'unban him'-posts were not allowed anymore lol, mods must be slacking. Also Ritalincel must be most privileged member of the forum, almost comparable to a foid.
Somewhat agree on the privileged part. I’m sure the “free him” posts for any other user would be deleted and possibly given 10% or more.

I think it’s the avi halo - maybe having a foid as an avi has to do with it. I don’t know.

However not all the mods are that cucked. Look at this based reply to ritalincel from knajjd.

16009.jpg

@Smallondick

Another one bites the dust

Last edited:
At least link their profile you low effort fuck. How the fuck are we even supposed to know who that is?

Fuck all the useless spammers on this site.
@Ethnic Natsoc I keep forgetting to hyperlink..

Chill out, bro.

Somewhat agree on the privileged part. I’m sure the “free him” posts for any other user would be deleted and possibly given 10% or more.

I think it’s the avi halo - maybe having a foid as an avi has to do with it. I don’t know.

However not all the mods are that cucked. Look at this based reply to ritalincel from knajjd.

View attachment 106416

they are allowed, as long as it's relevant. saying "free [insert person who was banned 82 years ago who has no chance of being unbanned here]" for instance isn't, though.

hold on a sec, why did @Ritalincel go from temp-banned in his title to just plain banned? Is he perma for real?

View attachment 106416
LMAO. Grotesque initially posted that, and Ritalin has just copied and pasted.

Any time I see a post from Ritalin that's longer than two words I immediately suspect he's copied and pasted it from somewhere.

Ritalincel is perm’d? What did he do?

why is @tehgymcel420 banned?