Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

It's just like I predicted, incel gestapo, led by Knajjd, banning innocent incels on sight, under the guise of "enforcing rules".
Soon Knajjd will overthrow SergeantIncel as administrator, thus ushering in the end-times of incels.co
It's over.

i understand reporting trannies, cucks, and females but why report people who shitpost? You people are ruining the site

Tbh i don't really mind low effort posters, they make the site more fun and not depressing. Ritalin made me laugh so many times and now he's dead :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Imagine how much of a cuck you have to be to report someone's post for saying "xs me" or avatar posting like nigga just ignore that user. You make me sick

Us nov17cels are getting erradicated by the cuckstapo, i will probably be dead soon

Postmaxxers basically complaining that they're not above the law. I like Ritalincel but it seems he has already been warned a number of times by the mods and still wouldn't comply. What choice did they have? He sure didn't make it easy for them.
Then watch Ritalin post history:
View attachment 106365

9 out of his 11 latest posts aren't even proper sentences.
9/11, Illuminati confirmed tbh tbh ngl.

It's just like I predicted, incel gestapo, led by Knajjd, banning innocent incels on sight, under the guise of "enforcing rules".
Soon Knajjd will overthrow SergeantIncel as administrator, thus ushering in the end-times of incels.co
It's over.
Without taking care of shitposters the forum will become a spam shitfest already happened before on the discord.

He was fun and highIQ tho a pity he have to be put down to avoid further damage.

He will be still with us with a larp account that's for sure.

What happened to @SquareBin ?
I guess its an old ban but still.

Postmaxxers basically complaining that they're not above the law. I like Ritalincel but it seems he has already been warned a number of times by the mods and still wouldn't comply. What choice did they have? He sure didn't make it easy for them.
+1
We lack high IQ posters inhere. Many people post on this forum, just to express their hatred, frustations, or to put their stances against Incels, which they are in conflict...(almost) for nothing!
I am a High IQ poster

Last edited:
@blackpilledMMAcel

RIR - Rest in Ritalin

:feelsrope:

RIP Ritalincel and Incelkingkong :feelsbadman:

Like I said yesterday, I don't know why so many of you didn't consider it possible for Ritalin to be perma'd. The mods have already perma'd a lot of extremely popular users, including two of the most high IQ and high effort posters to ever have existed here (Fontaine and Leucosticte). Why wouldn't they permaban a low effort two word spammer (sorry, bro, I liked you, but there's no denying you were one).
Fontaine was good to debate with but he was ultimately a jewish shill and a faggot. The forum is better off without him
If anything, Ritalincel is the embodiment of why the forum ranking system is pointless. You get more stars for quantity over quality.
So then what is the solution? To implement an upvote/downvote system and become reddit?
Imagine how much of a cuck you have to be to report someone's post for saying "xs me" or avatar posting like nigga just ignore that user. You make me sick

Us nov17cels are getting erradicated by the cuckstapo, i will probably be dead soon
It makes sense when you consider reporting posts is how cocksucker got modded. People hungry for the moderator title. I will say that generally i think the mods and admin do a great job, but some discord rando getting modded for reporting people was kinda weird. whatever

Essentially, the mods are in a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't situation with Ritalin. Banning him will cause an outcry because he's popular, as has been the case, while showing leniency towards him will cause an outcry and accusations of favouritism because he's popular.

I have nothing against him personally, but it's indisputable that his posting style is very low effort and spammy, and he shouldn't be granted a free pass because other users like him or because it's his 'character'. He can't say it hasn't been coming.

It's requested, take the time to ask the users before asking here.
If I'm not mistaken this is his second request, so RIP @SuperSaiyanGymcel and also my nigga @angrycurrycel

It truly is the great incel genocide, thanks knajjd, this is somehow your fault.

Why was @Ritalincel banned? Free it tbh.

What happened with @angrycurrycel? He’s a good user.

Free the kangaroo. Forum is fucking dead right now.

it was brought to our attention after he was temp banned for a thread.
You need to free my nigga ritalincel he didnt notging wrong. He was a very unique person on this site and made this site funnier.
Look at his last posts. Nothing but "x me" and avatar posting. It was like talking to a bot. Incelkingkong also makes low quality posts. https://incels.is/search/497562/ nothing of value was lost.
that was his personality. He was funny and we need him back free my nigga

Free @incelkingkong or he will enter ape rage mode and destroy everything around

I dont understand how people keep getting banned on here. The rules are extremely easy to follow. How dumb do you have to be to get banned?

I dont understand how people keep getting banned on here. The rules are extremely easy to follow. How dumb do you have to be to get banned?
Exactly.

Incelkingkong, as far as I’m aware, was a well respected member of the community who was approaching 10,000 posts.

When Ritalincel got banned, he threw a tantrum, made a thread calling knajjd a faggot and got banned on the spot.

Getting banned for ignoring the rules is stupid, but it’s one thing. Incelkingkong is on another level.

Exactly.

Incelkingkong, as far as I’m aware, was a well respected member of the community who was approaching 10,000 posts.

When Ritalincel got banned, he threw a tantrum, made a thread calling knajjd a faggot and got banned on the spot.

Getting banned for ignoring the rules is stupid, but it’s one thing. Incelkingkong is on another level.
Incelkingkong lived of insulting people here with no motive. I already knew his permaban was just a matter of time.

Exactly.

Free it.

@blackpilledMMAcel

@GermanCel27 ? Seems he was banned out of the blue.

:feelsbadman:

He statusmaxxed hard in a short period of time. I lost track of how many times he was featured on IT.
Kek. Literally all you have to do to be featured on there is write a violent or extremist fantasy or false scenario. Takes no skill or effort whatsoever.