Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I don't agree with ritalincel's ban. Yeah, he was one-dimensional, but I don't think that alone isn't reason enough to ban someone. One-dimensional posters should only be banned if they keep posting provocative shit like racebait and/or try to pick fights with other posters.

This is already answered much pages ago

@Ritalincel permabanned because continuously breaking low effort rule and @ :soy:unperdedor was requested
Kek it's too low effort to make a ban appeal thread. Free it.

Ritalin was nice to have around, but he really could have tried harder not to break a rule as simple as typing out a full sentence.

Rip Bangkok or bust temp ban

Free @Eskimocel without delay :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

All friends are banned free them immediately

Free my friend of the color @Eskimocel

@Blacktarpill do u know what Eskimocel did

several posts, more like. if one still complains about being warned for posts such as "its over", "tbh", "ded srs" in inceldom discussion after having received around a dozen seperate warnings for low effort posting, i would advise them to add a skull reshaping operation in their "surgeries to do" list to make it less thick. it shouldn't be hard for someone to simply not post when they don't have anything to add.