Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Wait wait, so its @Eskimocel perma?

people should try to not be banned tbh, it hurt me seeing all those niggas gone

Free @BlkPillPres !!!

Eskimo is temp banned for low effort on ID, and BlkPillPres is temp. banned for probably inflammatory content or something.

?
he's one of the few high IQ posters.
I hope he doesn't leave the forum

Wtf is with all these bans, pretty soon I won't recognise anyone. As long as @chudur-budur isn't banned I will be ok..

Wtf is with all these bans, pretty soon I won't recognise anyone. As long as @chudur-budur isn't banned I will be ok..
This nigga is 3 away from 10k. I just want him to turn luminary now fuck

Somebody needs to discipline the mods

It's safe now.

I want to edit knajjds face on a BDSM screenshot, but I feel it wouldn't be wise...
Someone edited knajjd’s face on the hit or miss slut. I was going to use it as my avi but I asked a mod before hand and he said it would be foid worship.

?
After my ban, I just want to say what I wasn't able to before. I feel Ritalincel's ban was justified but sad. He had really improved his ways and slowed down his spamming and was actually posting real content. He became a charming part of the site for me and I'm sad he's gone. He was still an edgelord, and still broke rules so he made his bed but I hope his appeal is considered in light of his recent improvements and the spirit of the site
Fuck you talking about boy? Your message is like 2 weeks too late.

View attachment 109624?

Fuck you talking about boy? Your message is like 2 weeks too late.
i have no idea who this is supposed to be.

After my ban, I just want to say what I wasn't able to before. I feel Ritalincel's ban was justified but sad. He had really improved his ways and slowed down his spamming and was actually posting real content. He became a charming part of the site for me and I'm sad he's gone. He was still an edgelord, and still broke rules so he made his bed but I hope his appeal is considered in light of his recent improvements and the spirit of the site
well, it's not like he's been banned for anything malicious, so maybe he'll appeal soon.

I'm glad you seem open to the idea of an appeal
But he'll really have to watch himself if he gets unbanned again:feelsmega:
he'll get himself banned again.. Only disappointment awaits if he gets unbanned. Unfortunate but true

cheatbros-png.109770
Free him.
oh him. he got banned for PMing shit to like 5 people. pretty dumb ban tbh. he leads a comical crusade against knajjd on many other sites and discord servers because of this

oh him. he got banned for PMing shit to like 5 people. pretty dumb ban tbh. he leads a comical crusade against knajjd on many other sites and discord servers because of this
PM spamming people to quit this place in favor of another forum which wanted to report this place to the FBI and get it taken down even though we hadn't even done anything to him, more like. he picked the wrong side, and now he's free to post in that place all he wants.

another forum which wanted to report this place to the FBI and get it taken down even though we hadn't even done anything to him
oh shit lol, forgot it was that forum jfl

This place is (((controlled opposition))).