Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

RIP. I'm almost at the top now. And to think that if everyone got unbanned, I would probably not even be in the top 5.
It's crazy. You've shot up in the last few weeks by default with Ritalin, Insomniac and now Michael being banned.

All the guys who get to 20k+ posts in a short period of time end up getting permabanneds, thats not news in this forum, im here since the day of foundation and it has always been like that.

The only exception atm is @Cuyen :feelsokman:
I want to see Cuyen reach Enlightened but it may take a while. He's slowed down with his posting and these bans won't exactly encourage him to post more.

Became low effort?? Dude has been low effort from start to finish.

About fucking time he got disposed of, now if only the Mods can get rid of that brainlet gambler fan with the gambler avatar.
But anything Michael said was high iq

You Sound like an IT guy. Just because it doesnt apply to you doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.
It's an insult to the blackpill because you can get a driving licence fag. You can't change your height tho. Can't change your balding tho.

It's an insult to the blackpill because you can get a driving licence fag. You can't change your height tho. Can't change your balding tho.
I mean technically you can get leg lengthening surgery but realistically if you're 5'0 that won't save you so agreed.

@HighTGymcel temp or perm

He's not on the members list so its permanent :feelscry:
Pass the rope

Perm. Went back to spamming after being told he was on a one strike policy.
Thank fuck this low IQ spamming retard finally bit the dust.

Stop fucking spamming you retards. Nobody cares about your flashing row of stars and fancy glowing name, stop trying to impress other men, whom you will never meet, on the internet.
But anything Michael said was high iq
We should ban you for saying this.

all i ever knew about him was that he lived in cali because he had it as his location
Yea, someone asked for his age before and he said he didn't wanna take the chance of being doxxed lol

I’m unbanned now. Check my ban appeal post.

In the end, despite liking Michael, I have to say he deserved what he got.
Yeah tbh. He told me he wanted 25k since he couldn’t see his name. I always wondered if he could make it since I knew he was on a one policy strike. He took the risk.

Yeah tbh. He told me he wanted 25k since he couldn’t see his name. I always wondered if he could make it since I knew he was on a one policy strike. He took the risk.
Should have learned from @Mainländer postmaxxing by waiting others users to get banned.

In the end, despite liking Michael, I have to say he deserved what he got.
This tbh, they were nice enough to give him a second chance but he really did go back to his old ways

Should have learned from @Mainländer postmaxxing by waiting others users to get banned.
The only effective strategy
Kek, I never expected to get so high on the list with all the amazing postmaxxers we had such as Kointo, Insomniac, Ritalincel, etc.

I'm not even that much of a postmaxxer, I commonly make long posts. Sometimes I even open a thread and don't reply to it.

I was just kidding. You're not really any more of a postmaxxer than I am in that sense
No prob. Oh, I just noticed we're in the ban discussion megathread. Inb4 having all my posts deleted and getting muted :feelsbadman:

I'll stop now, mods.