Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

NotQuiteChadlite if mods are smart. He obviously hates and bashes everyone he dislikes on here, and is more gatekeeping than me. He is giant conceited assfuck and it would not surprise me if he was IncelTears or a fakecel larping on here and trying to put everyone down to make himself feel good.
I dont want to be that aggressive but yeah, you and him are guys i wouldnt like to spend time with.
Also, @-BrettyBoy- should be careful about his posts.

I tried to warn him when he kept posting variations of “it’s over”. Hopefully he’ll still be around on Discord.

I tried to warn him when he kept posting variations of “it’s over”. Hopefully he’ll still be around on Discord.
I think he will be on looksmax too

Great @Insomniac is back, but we lost @-BrettyBoy- this time for good, can't really say i didn't see that one coming tbh.

‘Twas to be expected, still a RIP tho.

The timing seems too perfect. Rip indeed.

@-BrettyBoy- isn't on the members list
He's dead for sure

What if the trans is attracted to women though would you still ban him
Logically if they are FTM then they are still foids and have no place here, even if they have gender dysphoria they willingly transitioned and became volcels, plus the notion that they have the genetics of foid would be an insult to the rest of us. If they are MTF then they arent acknowledged here because they made the choice to identify with being a foids, and if there posts reflect that (as they did) then they should be banned instantly.
NotQuiteChadlite if mods are smart. He obviously hates and bashes everyone he dislikes on here, and is more gatekeeping than me. He is giant conceited assfuck and it would not surprise me if he was IncelTears or a fakecel larping on here and trying to put everyone down to make himself feel good.
Couldnt even tag him?

Logically if they are FTM then they are still foids and have no place here, even if they have gender dysphoria they willingly transitioned and became volcels, plus the notion that they have the genetics of foid would be an insult to the rest of us. If they are MTF then they arent acknowledged here because they made the choice to identify with being a foids, and if there posts reflect that (as they did) then they should be banned instantly.

Couldnt even tag him?
tbh there was a dyke that pretended to be male for 18 months and wrote a book called self-made man about it, she acknowledged women have life on easymode and hated herself so much afterwards she was sent to a psych ward. maybe there is some merit to letting them come here so they can prove us right about everything and spit mad blackpills. Blackpill.is I think has a subforum for verified foids, just make a femoid cagethread. That way they don't pollute the forum much more than inceltears, as a positive the orbiters will show their true faces.

@LetTheWorldBurn was banned as I was looking at his posts. I went to the next page of results and just like that his name was crossed out. What happened?

@LetTheWorldBurn was banned as I was looking at his posts. I went to the next page of results and just like that his name was crossed out. What happened?
Yesterday he got banned for posting a trannymaxx and gaymaxx thread, as for his current ban I'm not sure.

@LetTheWorldBurn so long weeb cuck

just make a femoid cagethread. That way they don't pollute the forum much more than inceltears, as a positive the orbiters will show their true faces.
Awful idea, the actions of females is all the blackpill affirmation the world needs. We dont need foids here, period.

Awful idea, the actions of females is all the blackpill affirmation the world needs. We dont need foids here, period.
just a thought of something that would shake things up, pulled out of my ass as opposed to being the best idea. not exactly devil's advocate but half way there. could be funny for a while

Last edited:
so many ban appeals in the past day

Who jokingly calls themselves traps? ffs.