free nigger jerry

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
Why was @Joelossus banned?

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
@LiterallyASoyboy Why is he banned?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
as far as Hunter's ban goes, I'd say it's a bit harsh seeing as he didn't make any reference to losing his virginity nor said anything about how good he looks at this present date. After all, that is all that should be relevant to my mind. If a Chad that slayed in his teens gets acidfaced and becomes a truecel as a result, does he somehow not belong here?
And another fakecel revealed ffs

Dude literally bragged about having sex and being desirable. If you still think he should be allowed here, you should be banned too.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
And another fakecel revealed ffs

Dude literally bragged about having sex and being desirable. If you still think he should be allowed here, you should be banned too.
when did he brag about having sex?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
Mods are way to strict on the bragging rule tbh. Banning someone who was here so long and had so many posts just cause he wrote a few braggyish posts on a diffirent site is kinda sad tbh.
And the fakecels reveal themselves
when did he brag about having sex?
My bad for not checking his post history, these are just two examples.
"When i was 13 every girl in the year wanted to fuck me."
"I had success with girls in the past"

Last edited:
DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

-
And the fakecels reveal themselves
this doesn't outright say that he had sex with a foid, it could just mean that he perhaps kissed or hugged a foid, most guys don't fuck at the age of 13. Besides, puberty can either make or break your appearance as I've seen plenty examples of myself. My argument isn't that he's always been a truecel, my argument is that appearance doesn't necessarily remain constant. Besides, he didn't really brag to other incels on here anyway. Nothing of what you've showed proves that he lied about being a virgin

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
If the mods just let a few of those slide, more would follow. Then when it got out of hand and mods took action, The mods would be rebuked for not taking action earlier. If we want a genuine incel forum instead of lookism 2.0, we have to be strict about this.If mods started letting shit slide then I assure you in a few months this place would be lookism 2.0, and incels would start leaving because there is no point in staying in an incel forum whose threads are like this:

">TFW just fucked an ugly ethnic whore, didn't like it at all tbh"
">My gf does X and I hate it"

so on and so forth. Also why should a users join date or post count be a factor in whether or not they're banned? Why would the mods care about that factor? If a user has posted a lot does that mean that he can break as many rules as he wants? I don't understand your logic tbh.I also don't understand the never-ending desire in this forum to suck the dicks of people who are popular here.
Fucking preach brother

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
True. I don’t think having female friends in elementary school counts as bragging.
Having female friends in elementary school and "having female attention" are two different things

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
JFL if they already had access to this information, how the hell did he get in? Better yet, how did he manage to stick around for this long
Blackpilled chads can be members, i guess.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Blackpilled chads can be members, i guess.
But the mods were able to tie both applications to him, so he should’ve been rejected on the spot. If he slipped through the cracks then that “conditional rule” would be in effect. Even so, the second application looked like something some normie would write in an attempt to bled in after lurking here for a day or two

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Monogamist
-
But the mods were able to tie both applications to him, so he should’ve been rejected on the spot. If he slipped through the cracks then that “conditional rule” would be in effect. Even so, the second application looked like something some normie would write in an attempt to bled in after lurking here for a day or two
@ScornedStoic
Yeah, the shared IP should have showed up and they'd see the other guy being rejected, but I assume he tried to sign up with a different IP (maybe activated mobile data or something) and was accepted. He then switched to his original IP after he was accepted, and a mod pressed on the "shared IP" feature and saw a rejected user, then proceeded to ban them.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

-
@ScornedStoic
Yeah, the shared IP should have showed up and they'd see the other guy being rejected, but I assume he tried to sign up with a different IP (maybe activated mobile data or something) and was accepted. He then switched to his original IP after he was accepted, and a mod pressed on the "shared IP" feature and saw a rejected user, then proceeded to ban them.
You’ve cracked the case Reg (though negligence could’ve played a role)

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
There's a huge difference between "I had female friends in elementary school" and "When I was 13 every girl in the year wanted to fuck me."

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
@ScornedStoic
I don't understand why you mentioned me

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Monogamist
-
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
U quoted Staro
oh I get it I'm baked I'm sorry bro
this doesn't outright say that he had sex with a foid, it could just mean that he perhaps kissed or hugged a foid,
Mogs me to fucking hell, that's a fakecel especially how he's talked about it. He's bragged about girls wanting to fuck him.
most guys don't fuck at the age of 13.
That's where you're wrong. Lots of guys do. This guy has probably had sex from how he's talked about it.
Besides, puberty can either make or break your appearance as I've seen plenty examples of myself. My argument isn't that he's always been a truecel, my argument is that appearance doesn't necessarily remain constant.
Not to this extent. Puberty doesn't turn chads and normies into incels, and that's not even relevant anyway since he had already hit puberty by the time we're talking about. Your argument is invalid, he's a fakecel braggart.
Besides, he didn't really brag to other incels on here anyway.
So he was roleplaying. So what. Still ban him.
Nothing of what you've showed proves that he lied about being a virgin
It shows he's not incel, and that he's a braggart. That's enough.
There's a huge difference between "I had female friends in elementary school" and "When I was 13 every girl in the year wanted to fuck me."
He's from Denmark.
What relevance does that have?:waitwhat:

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
Answer me you fucking cucks
Yeah, I'd like to know too.
Fuck off back to lookism already. People who defend braggers should be banned alongside people who brag.
While I agree, I have to say there is a major difference between having platonic female friends pre puberty and having girls wanting to fuck you during puberty. The first one isn't a brag.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
All of my incel friends are dead

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
I’m just saying if you’re going to ban one then ban them all. Not fair to only single him out.
I'm in favor of banning all users who brag about girls wanting to fuck him, ja

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

-
free all my niggas

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

-
Poor @jerrycan dan is still in the cage

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
(Incels: 8, Bluepillers: 67)

Fuck off cucks :feelsree:

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
They are Chinese bots, @Microsoft Excel
Even when something significant happens like a shooting it doesn't get this high. Only thing I can think of if they're real is the BBC documentary coming out. Threads usually don't reflect the guest count either.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
your wife is getting fucked by Jamal as you read this

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Monogamist
-
Even when something significant happens like a shooting it doesn't get this high. Only thing I can think of if they're real is the BBC documentary coming out. Threads usually don't reflect the guest count either.
It's about 1000 Chinese bots; that wasn't a joke.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Thread from May 25th.
>"I was depressed being incel at home"

Thread from Feb. where he talks about a 6 month relationships with girl who was "a 10", and he had anal with. Just read it yourself.

More threads of his:
https://lookism.net/Thread-My-brother-bought-me-a-trip-to-Vegas-with-him-and-13-of-his-friends-for-my-21st-birth

It's obvious it's the same person. He talked about his "squished up face" and the event that gave him it, about his "suicide", about his brother, and his stay in london, both here and there. Dates also makes sense.

If you need more evidence just scroll through more threads of his, it should be self-explanatory.
I asked the person who sent me the evidence if he wants to be named. If he does I'll edit this post.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
Thread from May 25th.

Thread from Feb. where he talks about a 6 month relationships with girl who was "a 10", and he had anal with. Just read it yourself.

More threads of his:
https://lookism.net/Thread-My-brother-bought-me-a-trip-to-Vegas-with-him-and-13-of-his-friends-for-my-21st-birth

It's obvious it's the same person. He talked about his "squished up face" and the event that gave him it, about his "suicide", about his brother, and his stay in london, both here and there. Dates also makes sense.

If you need more evidence just scroll through more threads of his, it should be self-explanatory.
I asked the person who sent me the evidence if he wants to be named. If he does I'll edit this post.
What a cunt.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

>tfw life
-
Thread from May 25th.

More threads of his:

How did you confirm that it was actually him?