Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Anon de la Anon dude got banned 2 seconds after that incel discord server thread lmao

probably requested, he stopped posting months ago and said he'd leave incel forums back in February
Ok man thanks, Idk about that.
And lastgerman? maybe he is no more? because he was already banned some time ago. I like his style and post tbh.

it is. he was banned for calling others ugly, short and subhuman in general while bragging about his own looks. in other words, incel shaming.
That is a good reason for a ban tbh.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: All the larpers and law enforcercels getting BTFO is just :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Anon de la Anon dude got banned 2 seconds after that incel discord server thread lmao

he was a cop

How do you know?

>first post is a discord link where "everyone is welcome"

Oh doctor. :feelsmega: Mods? Were they actually a cop? Do you know who they actually are?

Even if we don't, what we do know is that this was probably some kind of honeypot. Someone was trying to catch somebody. And that means they'll be back.

@janoycresva What's up with this guy.

u greycel post a lot. Be careful mods might be someones alt :feelstrash:
Used to be a redditfag so I was already familiar with the incel scene

I am on break rn and have nothing to do but ldar on this forum:feelskek:

Unban all the larpers so they can have a larping battle royale

@LastGerman is back, thats lifefuel.

Yes, but I thought it was temporary. Do you know why he was banned? Was he a larp?
I think he made a thread threatening to kill a police officer if memory serves right

It was a while ago though. I was pretty new.

@xFeeLMyPaiN
x-Fee-LMy-Pai-N-brag.png

janoycresva is the new jerrycan dan.