Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

How many times has @jerrycan dan been temp banned? :ping:

free @jerrycan dan again

jerrycan ban
2mwi32h.jpg

I must say I do love it when people say "This is not bragging" and then proceed to brag
i’m not bragging but I’m a total Chad :chad: and I fuck lots of women but yeah I’m still an incel!

Why was @incel-american caged

Why was @incel-american caged
Dear mods, in no way shape or form am I bragging. It feels so stupid that I have to say this.

"I only went on a date once in my life in 2005. I took a 17 year old girl (half white, half mexican) on a date, and we afterwards saw the film adaptation of that broadway play Rent. We had dinner first. I was so fucking awkward and at one point she said I was looking at her like a crazy person (I'm cringing remembering this.)

However -- MODS DO NOT PRORATE ME FOR THIS -- I made out with her and felt her up when I dropped her off at home. God damn, I got a taste of what Chad regularly gets. The way she was looking at me with eagerness and anticipation was sublime. I fucking ruined the budding romance by trying PUA crap and she wrote me an email saying "it isn't working out."

She later told me she bought the soundtrack to that film we saw.

"

Dear mods, in no way shape or form am I bragging. It feels so stupid that I have to say this.

However -- MODS DO NOT PRORATE ME FOR THIS -- I made out with her and felt her up when I dropped her off at home. God damn, I got a taste of what Chad regularly gets. The way she was looking at me with eagerness and anticipation was sublime.
:feelsseriously: Not bragging guys!!!

"I only went on a date once in my life in 2005. I took a 17 year old girl (half white, half mexican) on a date, and we afterwards saw the film adaptation of that broadway play Rent. We had dinner first. I was so fucking awkward and at one point she said I was looking at her like a crazy person (I'm cringing remembering this.)

However -- MODS DO NOT PRORATE ME FOR THIS -- I made out with her and felt her up when I dropped her off at home. God damn, I got a taste of what Chad regularly gets. The way she was looking at me with eagerness and anticipation was sublime. I fucking ruined the budding romance by trying PUA crap and she wrote me an email saying "it isn't working out."

"

Ffs. That’s it, everyone is a fake until further notice

Fakecels deserve to be tortured by cartels for days on end. They are FAR worse than all the foids, IT fucks and chads combined. I truly fucking despise them.

"

Hm, the same guy who claimed that we shouldn't hate all females, or that we just want attention.

probably a tranny, wouldn't be surprised if he found him on facebook

“aspergercel”

Probably a self diagnosed cuck who took a gay test and then called himself autistic
no, he is not. autistics can slay too. its all about looks.

Is it allowed to give out the reason someone got banned if they know it?

Sure.
Braggarts deserve to be exposed, and you have nothing to be ashamed of if you're not LARPing or bragging.
Cool. I was asking because mods always say to ask the one who got banned, but I was wondering if it’s okay for another user to share if the reason if they know. My concern is that it may be speaking on behalf of banned users.

Probably both, but I was on about the post
You could be right, we certainly have no shortage of LARPers here. Aside from a few small details this story doesn’t seem unbelievable, as we’ve also had many here ascend as well

Why is @Toadman banned?