Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Daily reminder that, if I were mod, I would have given ban reason within 0.2 seconds.

It's probably for bragging or something, or posting his face. Idk...

what if these old users made ban appeals again, maybe they have a chance?
Sniffles made a ban appeal about, idk, a week ago? It didn't get approved, and he'll have to wait about 8 months or so to make one with a good chance of being accepted.

Sniffles made a ban appeal about, idk, a week ago? It didn't get approved, and he'll have to wait about 8 months or so to make one with a good chance of being accepted.
Lol, i'll have to check that out.

Well, @StoicNihilist said that it was a joke. I think he should have a chance to appeal with his side of the story. At the very least we'll get to 'the bottom' of this. Maybe it's that the mods are wrong and just don't want to unban him in fear that he will expose their oppression...

So, he's said the gay thing was a joke, but idk, if I'm honest. It should give him a warning I think, for gay stuff not clearly labelled as such.

Anyways, this is his effective ban appeal:

Here's my side of the story about why I got banned:

I tried to set up a debate on IT (with the mods permission) using a sock account on reddit. This failed, the IT mods told me to fuck off, and I instead received about 2 dozen hateful PMs accusing me of being a pedophile and potential mass shooter.

Here's the thread where I was granted permission by Master: https://incels.is/threads/re-can-we-go-on-r-inceltears-to-defend-ourselves.120371/

Later I made another sock account and posted there to fuck with them, and the mods here found out. They think I'm an IT infiltrator now or something and permabanned me. i_a_m_i issued the ban. I later deleted the account and apologized.

And by the way the account in question ONLY HAD 2 FUCKING POSTS. 2. If it was a continuous behavior I'd understand. But this was literally something I did compulsively out of boredom and sincerely didnt think that would upset anyone. But nope. Still maintained the permaban.
that moron is bullshitting you. he had the title "undercover incel watchdog" on r/inceltears and has NEVER in his life tried to debate anyone there. he was just posting random posts off this place on there, and that's all. what he's told you is complete and utter horseshit and will ensure he never gets unbanned.

that moron is bullshitting you. he had the title "undercover incel watchdog" on r/inceltears and has NEVER in his life tried to debate anyone there. he was just posting random posts off this place on there, and that's all. what he's told you is complete and utter horseshit and will ensure he never gets unbanned.

Great leader Knajjd has spoken.

Wtf is happening right now? I have been absent for not even 20 hours, and half the forums user base is banned. This is truly sad shit man.

Free my nigga
Kek banned again?

True man of culture doesn't ban @Napoleon de Geso . More honor in mods shedding ego and freeing him.
Wtf is happening right now? I have been absent for not even 20 hours, and half the forums user base is banned. This is truely sad shit man.
Nigga the forum is becoming cucked beyond belief.

Wtf is happening right now? I have been absent for not even 20 hours, and half the forums user base is banned. This is truely sad shit man.

Impressive, staying away from incels.co for 20 hours isn't possible for me

I have a feeling StoicNihilist’s ban may be a misunderstanding. I have something he’d like me to say for him but I don’t want to break the “posting on behalf of banned users” rule.

I have a feeling StoicNihilist’s ban may be a misunderstanding. I have something he’d like me to say for him but I don’t want to break the “posting on behalf of banned users” rule.
Stop being a pussy
I'll post it on a bit

Cmon say it

20190715 163848

@Napoleon de Geso of all people...

Free @Eskimocel and @StoicNihilist and also all of my banned niggas

How do you guys even know when a reddit account belongs to him? Also what kind of shit was he posting, was it clearly mocking?

@i_a_m_i could you please show us the evidence of StoicNihilist’s transgression because his ban seems very strange.

The mods are banning discussion on it. Either they don't care about sharing the proof and want to shut down the conversation or they fucked up and don't want to admit to it and are covering it up.
Banning discussion on it? Seriously? I thought this place championed itself as a bastion of free speech.

I thought this place championed itself as a bastion of free speech.
JFL, never belive anyone who tells you that they support free speech 100%. S persons ego will only stretch so far

Cucks are fightin' against it 'n fightin' fer it, They confuse me
People are a fan of free speech until their notions and sensibilities are offended

Cucks are fightin' against it 'n fightin' fer it, They confuse me
Free speech is a universal good. Principled people on the left and right should be fighting for it tbh.