Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He was given a 90% warning by knajjd a couple weeks ago for being in a femdom discord server. He can't mention it tbh, but it's kinda lucky that knajjd isn't as active at the moment
Was it really 90%?

He was given a 90% warning by knajjd a couple weeks ago for being in a femdom discord server. He can't mention it tbh, but it's kinda lucky that knajjd isn't as active at the moment

kinkshaming :soy:

Yeah, I think so, but it got reduced or removed or something when btp left. knajjd shouted at him a lot apparently
Femdom is some cucked shit imo but I guess he can’t help it. He should just be careful tbh

Femdom is some cucked shit imo but I guess he can’t help it. He should just be careful tbh
Yeah, I'm not into it but it seems fairly common. He just wants to be murdered by a tall lady the; he doesn't think females should be allowed to vote or anything

how retarded can you possibly be? i haven't warned him at all, let alone sending him a 90% warning. he wasn't even the owner of the server.
The mods fucked up and banned him but didn't want to admit it, so they banned his defence under the guise of "not speaking on behalf of banned users" and didn't offer a reasonable ban reason.
stoicnihilist was posting random posts from here on IT purely for karma, he's never argued with them as he claims to. this is exactly why the "don't speak be a proxy for banned users" rule exists; they always spout totally inaccurate misinformation to make themselves seem better and idiots like you blindly believe them. you really should shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about.

Yeah, I'm not into it but it seems fairly common. He just wants to be murdered by a tall lady the; he doesn't think females should be allowed to vote or anything
The latter sounds less cucked though. Anyways he said he wanted to be kidnapped by a foid. The likelihood of that is 1 in a billion

how retarded can you possibly be? i haven't warned him at all, let alone a 90%.
Well, that's what btp told me
stoicnihilist was posting random posts from here on IT purely for karma, he's never argued with them as he claims to. this is exactly why the "don't speak be a proxy for banned users" rule exists; they always spout totally inaccurate misinformation to make themselves seem better and idiots like you blindly believe them. you really should shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about.
How am I supposed to know what's right or wrong? Trusting the central authority completely is more retarded. Anyways, apparently he can't make a ban appeal, so how else can he speak his side? Seems like he made a Reddit account to pretend to be an IT user or something with permission from some mod. I don't really see the point, but each to his own. Why would he tell you what his IT account was?

The mods have certainly been expanding their spheres of influence as of late. It’s almost as if they can catch you anywhere

Well, that's what btp told me
he's lied to you, then.
How am I supposed to know what's right or wrong? Trusting the central authority completely is more retarded. Anyways, apparently he can't make a ban appeal, so how else can he speak his side? Seems like he made a Reddit account to pretend to be an IT user or something with permission from some mod. I don't really see the point, but each to his own. Why would he tell you what his IT account was?
if you don't know which party is right, you shouldn't post stuff like "the mods fucked up, he's totally innocent" as you have.

this is the last time that i'll explain this to you thick headed folk.
this was his "permission" thread: https://incels.is/threads/re-can-we-go-on-r-inceltears-to-defend-ourselves.120371/
as you can see, he's talking about attempting to debate with them about the blackpill. meaningless to bother with, but sure, whatever. knock yourself out.

while this was the sort of crap he's posted there:

unknown.png

"incels praise toronto shooter". wow, great debate thread. he annihilated them.
"incel thinks his own mom should be imprisoned and sterilised". awesome thread, inceltears destroyed.

as you can see, he TOTES wasn't there to give inceltears more material to work with. TOTES wasn't trying to attention whore/karma whore. he was a moron, and so are you.

this is a bit suspect :feelswhere:

parrtlord would be permabanned by this logic

he's lied to you, then.

if you don't know which party is right, you shouldn't post stuff like "the mods fucked up, he's totally innocent" as you have.

this is the last time that i'll explain this to you thick headed folk.
this was his "permission" thread: https://incels.is/threads/re-can-we-go-on-r-inceltears-to-defend-ourselves.120371/
as you can see, he's talking about attempting to debate with them about the blackpill. meaningless to bother with, but sure, whatever.

while this was the sort of crap he's posted there:

unknown.png

"incels praise toronto shooter". wow, great debate. he annihilated them.
"incel thinks his own mom should be imprisoned and sterilised". awesome post, inceltears destroyed. he TOTES wasn't just giving inceltears more material to work with. totes wasn't trying to attention whore/karma whore.

as you can see, he was a moron, and so are you.
Don't debate me; he's the one who should be able to speak. I'm not going to just sit here and let people have no voice whatsoever in case they are in the right. Not giving people the relevant information leads to these confusions.

Don't debate me; he's the one who should be able to speak. I'm not going to just sit here and let people have no voice whatsoever in case they are in the right. Not giving people the relevant information leads to these confusions.
i have, a page or two ago. it's your own fault not reading it. you were wrong. now shut up and sit down.

this is a bit suspect :feelswhere:

parrtlord would be permabanned by this logic
Well, both of them were in a discord call and knajjd was threatening to ban both of them if parrtlord didn't dissolve the server or something. It seems fair to outlaw female worship servers, but both users are otherwise fine and don't break rules

Knajjd may be little but he is fierce.

i have, a page or two ago. it's your own fault not reading it. you were wrong. now shut up and sit down.
Insulting me for "blindly believing" someone who seemed reasonable, but not blindly believing someone so swayed by emotion and can't think coherently half the time. Seems awfully contradictory, hm

Insulting me for "blindly believing" someone who seemed reasonable, but not blindly believing someone so swayed by emotion and can't think coherently half the time. Seems awfully contradictory, hm
i haven't banned him, i_a_m_i has.

it's just that us mods show our proof to the team before banning such people, and that is why i also know of his posts over on inceltears. this is exactly why it is so stupid to believe a banned random over the mods, unless you believe that stoicnihilist was such an important person that all eight of us mods have conspired against him. get real. you're mindlessly biased.

i haven't banned him, i_a_m_i has.

it's just that us mods show our proof to the team before banning such people, and that is why i also know of his posts over on inceltears. this is why it is so stupid to believe a banned user over the mods, unless you believe that stoicnihilist was such an important person that all eight of us mods have conspired against him. get real. you're mindlessly biased.
No, no, I'm not saying that. I was complaining about him not being able to make his own case; every man deserves the right to try to redeem himself as long as it's reasonable. Mods don't conspire against anyone; that's not my point at all, but you can't blame people for not seeing any proof at all and being suspicious that you may have been quick to the draw. I mean, he's not stupid, so why in the world would he tell you his inceltears account and then proceed to post seriously on it, you know? I don't care about his case; I care that he couldn't say anything in his own defence.

No, no, I'm not saying that. I was complaining about him not being able to make his own case; every man deserves the right to try to redeem himself as long as it's reasonable. Mods don't conspire against anyone; that's not my point at all, but you can't blame people for not seeing any proof at all and being suspicious that you may have been quick to the draw. I mean, he's not stupid, so why in the world would he tell you his inceltears account and then proceed to post seriously on it, you know? I don't care about his case; I care that he couldn't say anything in his own defence.
he hasn't ever told anyone about his inceltears account. if that's what he claims, he's lying about that, too. he did it secretly. i_a_m_i found out about it himself.

it'd be a waste of time to bother replying to the appeal of a literal inceltears poster. he has no legitimate reason to appeal, there's no need to waste our time with it. there is no room for error when it comes to this particular permaban, or any reason to give him another chance. it'd be rejected either way.

he hasn't ever told anyone about his inceltears account. if that's what he claims, he's lying about that, too. he did it secretly. i_a_m_i found out about it himself.

it'd be a waste of time to bother replying to the appeal of a literal inceltears poster. he has no legitimate reason to appeal, there's no need to waste our time with it. there is no room for error when it comes to this particular permaban, or any reason to give him another chance. it'd be rejected either way.
Ahh, so he didn't actually tell you about it. In that case, that makes sense.

How did he find out that it was him on that account, if I may ask? Not that I don't trust him, it just makes me curious.

free blacked martyr @E.C.C.O. he died speaking the truth about niggerceldom

why did @jerrycan dan get banned? Wasn't he a mod?

he wasn't? thought I saw modcel or something lol.

Was it his last post? The one where he listed the people to be eliminated to create a new world order?

That post was straight fire. Shame.

he wasn't? thought I saw modcel or something lol.

Was it his last post? The one where he listed the people to be eliminated to create a new world order?

That post was straight fire. Shame.
A video surfaced of him sucking his own dick

Free @Oedipus.
This mod opression has to stop.

@The End

How long has he been banned? He is a based poster and should be freed asap