Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Well, both of them were in a discord call and knajjd was threatening to ban both of them if parrtlord didn't dissolve the server or something. It seems fair to outlaw female worship servers, but both users are otherwise fine and don't break rules
knajjd was a bit angry about the situation and i was stressed as fuck, its ok im keeping myself away from these bad things. I realized that knajjd talks in a high voice usually so i dont think he was shouting at me. Sorry for the misinformation:feelstrash:

It's over for many manly men tbh.
Free them all.

@Toadman ? I like his siggy

just lol @umbrfeio2

What did he say specifically
29728782 365F 49F9 B5BF 18D9E8FB5E4B

@blackcel, might missed something
what happened

What the fuck happened to the currycel @kingturtle

Really? That was getting a girl's number like 15 years ago or something
I'm not in the confidence obviously.
I doubt he got banned because his parents gave him money to rent genesis games.

Why is @Napoleon de Geso banned? Free him

He is man of culture and deserves better than this

he has 7 seperate brags. on the 6th warning which was an 80%, i told him not to brag ever again or that i'd send him 100% outright, and he did it anyway. he was an idiot and wasn't even incel.
another nov 2017, brutal

LMAO. surprised he turned out being fakecel

I'm not. We all know he had a harem of cute adorable lolis of culture, he was too much of a man of culture too not have one

apparently a cute girl flirted with him how you still defend him man

Not me tbh, his shtick was funny for a while but it was getting repetitive imo
same. I hated his loli shitposting but also surprised he is a fakecel. clown world.

He was funny tbh. Idk if it's a perm ban or what.
I mean, I didn't find him funny and hated his loli stuff but I didn't hate him either he was just ok. now I see he bragged and I hate him for this,nothing else.

I mean, I didn't find him funny and hated his loli stuff but I didn't hate him either he was just ok. now I see he bragged and I hate him for this,nothing else.
Yeah if he did brag than he deserves to be banned, but it's still a shame cause he made the site more alive.