needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
57d 19h 46m
FREE @chesscel RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★
96d 12h 19m
Why is @chesscel banned now?

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
16d 4h 48m
Tbhjfl free @chesscel you cucks

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
61d 12h 24m
SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

PainHub premium membership
-
24d 21h 4m
what happened to him?

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
16d 4h 48m
anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
15d 21h 34m
I'm out, fags. I didn't even have to write an appeal.

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
★★★★★
why did you get banned
i was going to leave it at that, but i'm assuming he's sent you pms spouting bullshit considering that he didn't reply to your question here.

nice.PNG
nice1.PNG
nice3.PNG

tldr is that he got butthurt over a warning and asked me to ban him during a tantrum, then shortly after threatened to "get me unmodded" instead of just asking for the unban, in a pathetic effort to preserve some pride, i'm assuming.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
15d 21h 34m
i was going to leave it at that, but i'm assuming he's sent you pms spouting bullshit considering that he didn't reply to your question here.

View attachment 149628View attachment 149629View attachment 149630

tldr is that he got butthurt over a warning and asked me to ban him during a tantrum, then shortly after threatened to "get me unmodded" instead of just asking for the unban, in a pathetic effort to preserve some pride, i'm assuming.
How convenient that you left out my original rant to your warning. It was mild at best and your reply was "kill yourself." You could have just given me another warning or ignored my little aspie rant and locked the thread, but you fucked up. That's when I started sperging out and I was wrong to do that, but you'll never admit you were partially at fault too and that's what bothers me the most, but sure I'm the one with a big ego. You broke the rules, deal with it. No, you don't get to do or say whatever you want because you're a mod.

I only "asked" you to ban me once you told me to kill myself, but that was purely out of frustration in the heat of the moment and I suspected I was going to get banned anyway. I never initially or officially asked you to ban me so stop using that as an excuse for banning me.

You know you're full of shit and you made a mistake and so did I.
And don't even start with the "threatening" bullshit. If you hadn't unbanned me I would have PMd my appeal to Sarge because I knew you'd not publish my appeal publicly, you even clearly hinted at it yourself. I was doing what I had to do against a power hungry mod and you ultimately unbanned me because you didn't want any more drama and deep down you knew you were wrong. Now you're doing damage control and omitting details. We can both post screenshots, I've got nothing to hide.

Fuck it, I'll post the appeal here if you want, just say it and we'll create more drama. I'll PM it to Sarge too with all the screenshots if it's all the same to you. It's nothing but the truth and it looks bad for both of us, but the difference is you're a mod. In the appeal I was going to admit my mistakes and I admit them now, but you'll never do the same.

You were wrong, I was wrong. It's over now, but don't give me that bullshit about threats, blackmailing or ego. This is coming from a guy who said "keep in mind I have to approve the appeal first before it's public." That sounds scummy as fuck. You're a mod and I'm a nobody and you bet your ass I'll do everything I can to escape a wrongful permaban. Your ego is through the roof and that's clearly evident here, but that doesn't matter because I'm free now and I deserve to be free. I fought to get unbanned and I won.

I also apologize for editing my post a lot, I just want to get everything out quickly.

asdasdasdsdd.jpg

Untitlasdasded.jpg

he's sent you pms spouting bullshit considering that he didn't reply to your question here.
Nothing but the truth. Obviously I didn't go into details because I'm tired of fucking typing all day.

Untssitled.jpg

Last edited:
cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
★★★★★
How convenient that you left out my original rant to your warning. It was mild at best and your reply was "kill yourself." You could have just given me another warning or ignored my little aspie rant and locked the thread, but you fucked up. That's when I started sperging out and I was wrong to do that, but you'll never admit you were partially at fault too and that's what bothers me the most, but sure I'm the one with a big ego. You broke the rules, deal with it. No, you don't get to do or say whatever you want because you're a mod.

I only "asked" you to ban me once you told me to kill myself, but that was purely out of frustration in the heat of the moment and I suspected I was going to get banned anyway. I never initially or officially asked you to ban me so stop using that as an excuse for banning me.

And don't even start with the "threatening" bullshit. If you hadn't unbanned me I would have PMd my appeal to Sarge because I knew you'd not publish my appeal publicly, you even clearly hinted at it yourself. I was doing what I had to do against a power hungry mod and you ultimately unbanned me because you didn't want any more drama and deep down you knew you were wrong. Now you're doing damage control and omitting details. We can both post screenshots, I've got nothing to hide.

Fuck it, I'll post the appeal here if you want, just say it and we'll create more drama. I'll PM it to Sarge too with all the screenshots if it's all the same to you. It's nothing but the truth and it looks bad for both of us, but the difference is you're a mod. In the appeal I was going to admit my mistakes and I admit them now, but you'll never do the same.

You were wrong, I was wrong. It's over now, but don't give me that bullshit about threats, blackmailing or ego. This is coming from a guy who said "keep in mind I have to approve the appeal first before it's public." That sounds scummy as fuck. You're a mod and I'm a nobody and you bet your ass I'll do everything I can to escape a wrongful permaban. Your ego is through the roof and that's clearly evident here, but that doesn't matter because I'm free now and I deserve to be free. I fought to get unbanned and I won.

I also apologize for editing my post a lot, I just want to get everything out quickly.

View attachment 149636

View attachment 149642

Nothing but the truth. Obviously I didn't go into details because I'm tired of fucking typing all day.

View attachment 149652
i didn't break any rules. i gave you a warning and you sperged out and requested a ban because you can't control yourself, that is the end of it. i don't know what this was to you, but there was no "fight to get unbanned". i honestly can't tell if you're actually this low iq and believe that i'd be able to permaban you and sweep it under the rug, or if this is some kind of extended attempt of saving face. as i said when i accepted your ban request, all you had to do was message me and request an unban after your little hissy fit was over.
1568667751115.png

now sit and be quiet mutt

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
25d 6h 6m

View attachment 149636

View attachment 149642

View attachment 149652
Ain't nuthin' but a gangsta party

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
54d 13h 48m

View attachment 149636

View attachment 149642

View attachment 149652
the fact that you're dumb enough to actually think a warning for calling other people "subhumans" in an incel forum is unjustified is amazing, and so is you seemingly thinking that you personally requesting a ban was you being banned unfairly. are you completely mentally retarded?

he went easy on you. if you tried this little hissy fit with me, your warning level would be at 100% for the several instances of incel shaming (why the fuck are you in an incel forum if you hate ugly subhumans so much?) in your warning history, not listening to me when i told you to stop spamming my PMs and using this place to whine to boot, which, as a matter of fact, is grounds for a warning. you should thank him for being so patient with someone who has refused to listen to any of the warnings he's received.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
17d 6h 57m
the fact that you're dumb enough to actually think a warning for calling other people "subhumans" in an incel forum is unjustified is amazing, and so is you seemingly thinking that you personally requesting a ban was you being banned unfairly. are you completely mentally retarded?

he went easy on you. if you tried this little hissy fit with me, your warning level would be at 100% for the several instances of incel shaming (why the fuck are you in an incel forum if you hate ugly subhumans so much?) in your warning history, not listening to me when i told you to stop spamming my PMs and using this place to whine to boot, which, as a matter of fact, is grounds for a warning. you should thank him for being so patient with someone who has refused to listen to any of the warnings he's received.
Why are you using your mod alt to bash him again? Once wasn't enough?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
13d 15h 14m
he was bragging. I saw the thread before it was deleted. So many fucking fakecels here.

Absolute state of incels.co
I knew it. No wonder he looks so shifty all the time, hiding in his bin, afraid of being exposed.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★
20d 1h 8m
Niggas u gotta fucking calm down we in this shit together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Edmund_Kemper [Serious] Where’s the ban discussion? OffTopic 11
psygnosis-owl [It's Over] Bedtime and then ban-time? Goodnight incels.co OffTopic 7
IamJacksBrokenHeart [Venting] requested another ban OffTopic 17
F Ban Peircings OffTopic 22