Ban Discussion Megathread

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
what do you enjoy about them?
Sense of progression. Perceived worth of one's account. Diversity of users in forum.
Adds a secondary layer of personality alongside one's avatar.
In any case, not taking it away.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
I want @Ritalincel and @RegisterUserName out of the cage

omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
I knew there was something wrong with him beyond not getting sex.

It's always the clowns who look for shits and giggles on this forum that turns out to be fakecels.

True incels feel anger and hate towards this world, not once did I ever pick up that vibe from him.
not the first time post maxxers are perma'd for being larpers
how many 6'+ psl 5/10's gonna get banned before people start realizing how many fakecels are in this forum jfl

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
not the first time post maxxers are perma'd for being larpers
how many 6'+ psl 5/10's gonna get banned before people start realizing how many fakecels are in this forum jfl
Postmaxxers should be observed tbh

Recruit
-
well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.
How does someone accumulate over 36,000 posts somewhere just to be larping the entire time? He had ridiculous hours, too.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
I had considered sending Insomniac a face pic, but ended up not. I'm glad I didn't.
Yep, that faggot talked shit on me on discord behind my back then says he kissed females before, and is "staying away from females" when he is blonde blue eyed (((mentalcel)))
He's kissed?
Damn, that hurts. What a betrayal. Fuck that guy tbh.
How does someone accumulate over 36,000 posts somewhere just to be larping the entire time? He had ridiculous hours, too.
Trust no one.
I have no idea how many people on this forum are actually incel anymore.

Last edited:
needsolution

needsolution

-

jfl, well deserved fucking degenerate

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Is there even any incels left on this board at all

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Is there even any incels left on this board at all
I'm a grotesque subhuman who never spoke to anyone for 3 years of his highschool course, not even a sinbgle person, I'm as incel as it gets

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
Because he's a lazy dumbfuck who wished he was chad.

He would say
"Better incel than cuck" far too many times.

Truecels cant even betabuxx, even with a 6 figure bank account
Chads betabux for high tier foids.

Dude was legit retarded.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
Rot in hell @Over4Mexicels

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
I had considered sending Insomniac a face pic, but ended up not. I'm glad I didn't.
I'm going to strongly suggest never sending face pics to anyone on here. You really never know who is behind that account, no matter how popular they are with other users. We've had a lot of popular posters turn out to be larpers on here to the point that it's not even funny. Never send face pics to anyone.

needsolution

needsolution

-
I'm going to strongly suggest never sending face pics to anyone on here. You really never know who is behind that account, no matter how popular they are with other users. We've had a lot of popular posters turn out to be larpers on here to the point that it's not even funny. Never send face pics to anyone.
its over for sendpiccels, i never showed my entire face tho ufff

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Why did @kingturtle got perm banned ? @WithoutMe
He just requested me to speak about it in a pm.
He is a good poster.
Give me the reason why ?
Everyone jump on this too.
Free @kingturtle

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

Pumpkin p̶i̶e̶ die!
-
Why did @kingturtle got perm banned ? @WithoutMe
He just requested me to speak about it in a pm.
He is a good poster.
Give me the reason why ?
Everyone jump on this too.
Free @kingturtle
Read the ban appeal. If you still have questions, ask him.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Go read the OP of this thread and the FAQ, you aren't new anymore.
What a shame to let him go off like that.
Well, i can´t do much about it.
I liked his posts.
Lost but not forgotten.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
What happened to @EuSuntIncel? As in, tell me in detail.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
Mfw I'm an incel among "incels". Bored normies need to stay away from this site.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Should be in a pinned thread tbh

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
I've never sent face pics. Thought about it, never went through with it.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.
He wasn't LARPing at all. He was open about being voluntarily celibate well before his ban.

1569802720924-png.153272

1569802594597-png.153271

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
He wasn't LARPing at all. He was open about being voluntarily celibate well before his ban.

View attachment 153272

View attachment 153271
there’s saying “I don’t care about being a virgin and don’t really try anymore” (which isn’t really being voluntarily celibate) and lying about being truecel and whatnot when you’ve had experiences with females. the latter is LARPing.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
there’s saying “I don’t care about being a virgin and don’t really try anymore” (which isn’t really being voluntarily celibate) and lying about being truecel and whatnot when you’ve had experiences with females. the latter is LARPing.
That's why I'm pissed tbh. Not because he was a "blackpilled normie" but because he pretended to be a truecel to get attention and sympathy while being a Chad and having fucking kissed girls. Then he had the gall to pretend like him and I were the same in PMs. Fuck, I'm still angry over this.

needsolution

needsolution

-
That's why I'm pissed tbh. Not because he was a "blackpilled normie" but because he pretended to be a truecel to get attention and sympathy while being a Chad and having fucking kissed girls. Then he had the gall to pretend like him and I were the same in PMs. Fuck, I'm still angry over this.
Im pretty sure he seriously has autism, my friend found his account on forum for autists.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
Im pretty sure he seriously has autism, my friend found his account on forum for autists.
He role-played on an incel forum for attention. He's lower than low. He's unredeemable. And he had the gall to call me a degenerate. Lol.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
When has he talked about having experiences with girls? I've never seen him post anything remotely along those lines.