Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He spoke too much truth they had to shut him down

Permanent.
What exactly did him in?
He knew too much to be left alone.
He didn't know jack

All the shit he posted is something you can find for yourself with dedicated time

He was either a troll or newbie conspiracy theorist who was overwhelmed with his new found research.

It Never began for him honestly
He spoke too much truth they had to shut him down
Potato IQ
I thought @Jacob Rothschild would be promoted to mod tbh
Lmao cope

Last edited:
He was just a troll, guessing he must of said something dumb to one of the mods since he's banned from sending PMs as well.
Lmao fucking idiot

I figured him to be a troll, acting like he found something no one else has seen.

Which mod fucked him up?

nothing surprising that Jacob got banned, i expected him to get ban for worshiping this old ugly jew.

@horseshoe what to happened to him?

its not jihadi bro, its Mykhailo Tolstykh from the war in Donbass

Oh I know this guy he is in the video where he has a broken arm and they fire rockets into the sky?

@Jacob Rothschild was an obvious troll even by troll standards

@Rabbi Shekelstein
You cannot have more than 2 alts and I think Serge has already reached his alt limit hence the banning of that account.

Is there anyone here who has never been banned or has never received a 10% or more warning (without a ban)???? It would be a miracle if someone like that exists.

Is there anyone here who has never been banned or has never received a 10% or more warning (without a ban)???? It would be a miracle if someone like that exists.
im on 0% lel

Aru halo works even on mods. Brutal.

TBH I've never received any warning either, but that's only because I'm a full-blooded Jew.
we are good good goys

free @2340922 and @Ritalincel :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

uncage @Tony on looksmax

I've never been warned :feelzez:

I was on 0 for fee months but then I got 80 nuked

I was on 0 for fee months but then I got 80 nuked
80%? holy shit what did u do?
im balancing on 60% every day making 300+ posts daily but 40% will expire soon coz i got them as stupid newcel

80%? holy shit what did u do?
im balancing on 60% every day making 300+ posts daily but 40% will expire soon coz i got them as stupid newcel

I went full ER on the mods.

Why is it like there is a wave of newcels and then after a month or two they ask for permaban and never come back only some of them stay is this the 'incel-phase' this youngcels are having? They should not allow youngcels to join most of them grow up to be fakecels and other use this forum to whine about some stupid shit they don't understand the blackpill they just use it as a meme and to fit in the group they dont care about the blackpill and they leave soon after blackpill is not something u can leave truecels will know.

There goes @Insomniac . What was he trying to accomplish with that thread?

The top poster here turns out to be a fakecel. The absolute state of incels.co...

There goes @Insomniac . What was he trying to accomplish with that thread?

The top poster here turns out to be a fakecel. The absolute state of incels.co...
What happened? :feelstrash: