Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

There goes @Insomniac . What was he trying to accomplish with that thread?

The top poster here turns out to be a fakecel. The absolute state of incels.co...
i fell for it and checked the members list jfl

The top poster here turns out to be a fakecel. The absolute state of incels.co...
Trolls me :feelsthink:

nice

You spooked me for a moment cunt
Fucking jew

Why is it like there is a wave of newcels and then after a month or two they ask for permaban and never come back only some of them stay is this the 'incel-phase' this youngcels are having? They should not allow youngcels to join most of them grow up to be fakecels and other use this forum to whine about some stupid shit they don't understand the blackpill they just use it as a meme and to fit in the group they dont care about the blackpill and they leave soon after blackpill is not something u can leave truecels will know.
Highest IQed thing you've ever said.

@chesscel if not requested free him

:feelskek:

You had me worried for a minute - although part of me was somewhat unsure given that he very rarely creates threads.

@Salustio still one of us or pastacels are gonna be extinct?

he got banned for being 6'1 aryan chadlite
Did he show a picture of himself or what? Or did he brag about something? If so, what??? Now i'm curious!!

he got exposed for fucking jbs
WTF!!! Did he admit it himself though?? I need more details!! Why was this fakecel even a member here if he's fucking JBs. I sure wouldnt be here if I was fucking JBs...

WTF!!! Did he admit it himself though?? I need more details!! Why was this fakecel even a member here if he's fucking JBs. I sure wouldnt be here if I was fucking JBs...
@Insomniac what do you think about this

@Eskimocel permed :feelscry: but why? he hasn't gotten a temp in so long, free him

Free my nigga @Eskimocel immediately

nigga whats the fucking point of banning an incel from an incel forum- Its like kicking out a suicidal nigga from the suicide hotline

Istockphoto 806360372 1024x1024

Why Salustio, he was speaking culture and spreading word of uncuckery