Ban Discussion Megathread

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
Stop the fancel oppression, free @78980n

Sans

Sans

I’m 18 and I’ve already wasted my entire life.
-
Trust no one... not even yourself.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
He role-played on an incel forum for attention. He's lower than low. He's unredeemable. And he had the gall to call me a degenerate. Lol.
Im so glad I treated him like shit and trolled him in his last months here.

Knob probably reported every single one of my posts tagging him, hoping to get me banned.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
Im so glad I treated him like shit and trolled him in his last months here.

Knob probably reported every single one of my posts tagging him, hoping to get me banned.
What an absolute foid-tier attention whore.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
When has he talked about having experiences with girls? I've never seen him post anything remotely along those lines.
I'm sure you looked through his whole post history, including deleted and reported posts.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
I'm sure you looked through his whole post history, including deleted and reported posts.
Can you confirm messages from him saying he kissed girls? It would give me peace of mind if you could tell me tbh.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
That's why I'm pissed tbh. Not because he was a "blackpilled normie" but because he pretended to be a truecel to get attention and sympathy while being a Chad and having fucking kissed girls. Then he had the gall to pretend like him and I were the same in PMs. Fuck, I'm still angry over this.
how angry are u would u ER him if he was in front of u?

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
free @Vermilioncore

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

-
@knajjd you got proof of @Insomniac larping?

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
When has he talked about having experiences with girls? I've never seen him post anything remotely along those lines.
I have loads of pics of messages he sent on discord where he tells about his experiences with women ( heres a hint: there all brags)

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Stay on topic
It is on topic, literally as soon as monitors turn off he doesnt know you exist or you are angry at him. Sad, but true. And if he is as successful as you say thats more of a reason to not care about it since you rot here and he doesnt.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
It is on topic, literally as soon as monitors turn off he doesnt know you exist or you are angry at him. Sad, but true. And if he is as successful as you say thats more of a reason to not care about it since you rot here and he doesnt.
I don't think about him unless I'm on here and someone mentions him.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
That's why I'm pissed tbh. Not because he was a "blackpilled normie" but because he pretended to be a truecel to get attention and sympathy while being a Chad and having fucking kissed girls. Then he had the gall to pretend like him and I were the same in PMs. Fuck, I'm still angry over this.
Wait, where can I find proof of Insomnichad having kissed girls? All I've heard about him is that he was 6'1 and gl.
Yep, that faggot talked shit on me on discord behind my back then says he kissed females before, and is "staying away from females" when he is blonde blue eyed (((mentalcel)))
I need context.

Last edited:
Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
-
Free @78980n and @Vermilioncore

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
-
No offense but why does everyone suddenly care so much about Insomiac? 90% of the dude's posts were just repetitive "x me" shit and quoting other's people posts.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
No offense but why does everyone suddenly care so much about Insomiac? 90% of the dude's posts were just repetitive "x me" shit and quoting other's people posts.
it doesn't matter how much of a useless sack of shit you are as long as you have a lot of posts, i guess.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
it doesn't matter how much of a useless sack of shit you are as long as you have a lot of posts, i guess.
post count > post quality for 90% of the site tbh

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
@Braincel refugee ?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
This why he should of been disposed of much sooner, instead of letting him walk away with a requested ban.
You guys should of done your job a long time ago. He was ritalincel tier in shit posting and wasting space with his volcel talk.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
This why he should of been disposed of much sooner, instead of letting him walk away with a requested ban.

You guys should of done your job a long time ago. He was ritalincel tier in shit posting and wasting space with his volcel talk.
if you people weren't so hot on keeping LARPers and miscellaneous trash secret from the mods while at the same complaining about them, we might have banned him sooner. as it were, no one reported him for LARPing.

also, it's "should have".

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Just woke up to see all this drama.
What a bummer.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
if you people weren't so hot on keeping LARPers secret from the mods while at the same time complaining about them, we might have banned him before. as it was, no one reported him for LARPing.

also, it's "should have".
I wasn't one of the few who had personal knowledge of him, anything i knew about him was 2nd-3rd hand info, i never had anything concrete to report on.

How did ritalincel get banned again? Or @Michael15651 ? Who reported them? Surely those same people who reported those guys complained about insomniac's excessive shitposts.

Dude was low effort 24/7, saw several temp bans, and his high post count on top should have warranted a hard-nosed review of his post history. How he avoided being under a microscope is beyond me tbh.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
I wasn't one of the few who had personal knowledge of him, anything i knew about him was 2nd-3rd hand info, i never had anything concrete to report on.

How did ritalincel get banned again? Or @Michael15651 ? Who reported them? Surely those same people who reported those guys complained about insomniac's excessive shitposts.

Dude was low effort 24/7, saw several temp bans, and his high post count on top should have warranted a hard-nosed review of his post history. How he avoided being under a microscope is beyond me tbh.
insomniac did it mostly in off topic and so was able to have a longer lifespan than theirs.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
I'm pissed because he created an entirely fictional character to interact with me over PMs. Pretended we were the same. I'm pissed he had the fucking gall to act as if he understood a modicum of my suffering. He abused my good faith.
if you people weren't so hot on keeping LARPers and miscellaneous trash secret from the mods while at the same complaining about them, we might have banned him sooner. as it were, no one reported him for LARPing.
I don't understand why anyone thinks there's any excuse for role-playing. Roleplayers are the most despicable possible users here, there's no reason not to hate them

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
JFL. Can anyone be trusted?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
ppl out there requesting a ban and then lurking the forum anyways like insomniac

whats even the point?

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
ppl out there requesting a ban and then lurking the forum anyways like insomniac

whats even the point?

It's quite retarded and pointless.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Which part?
Actually everything. So, you talked to him him back then but it was all fake? Despite the fact he posted here frequently, it was all fake? Also that his family mogged him? He is also successful outside with females or is this just some meme?