Ban Discussion Megathread

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
What's the point of the "100%-warning" rule?

Percentages is being reset every 3 months, as far as I know.

What is the point of giving permaban for not the deadly sins (larp, ascension-bragging etc.)?
what on earth would be the point of even trying to adhere to the rules if they never led to a permaban? this particular person had received 12~ seperate warnings for spamming, and even got appealed a couple of months ago after being permabanned for this same thing.

RopeIsCope

RopeIsCope

Midnight Poster
-
banned again?
@Eskimocel
crazy shit, man.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
What happened to @GoyimWithAttitude?

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
You can silence the slavpill,but you can't hide the truth.

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
I don’t know, man. He‘s temp banned though.l
He Got fucked for postmaxxing.
>Make 2 separate threads just to brag about getting rank when your average post is a sentence long and then claim you didnt postmaxx and were posting high IQ :feelshaha::feelshaha:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
He Got fucked for postmaxxing.
>Make 2 separate threads just to brag about getting rank when your average post is a sentence long and then claim you didnt postmaxx and were posting high IQ :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sad shit, man.

kekfuel

kekfuel

Highly prone to mogging
-
@GoyimWithAttitude jfl @ u

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Bro, you need to stop with the posting, even if it's for the 10k rank red screen name colour, which is the best screen name colour in your opinion. I don't want you to get banned again

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Nico Hulkenberg irl
-
Bro, you need to stop with the posting, even if it's for the 10k rank red screen name colour, which is the best screen name colour in your opinion. I don't want you to get banned again
tbh...

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
I see your point, man, I see your point. I will do my best to avoid that ban hammer.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Nico Hulkenberg irl
-
You be careful too, man. Jokes not allowed in ban discussion topic. It’s forbidden.
I know, bro. I have gotten warnings before for doing exactly that.

On topic, Seximocel will be missed

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
Careful, dudes.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
Wonder who will be banned next. So many bans taking place.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Maybe I’m just back to 0% but idk.
You probably will be, come to think of it, as obviously you wouldn't have been able to accumulate any warnings when you were banned and couldn't post. If you don't see a 'Warnings' tab on your profile that'll be the reason.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
You probably will be, come to think of it, as obviously you wouldn't have been able to accumulate any warnings when you were banned and couldn't post. If you don't see a 'Warnings' tab on your profile that'll be the reason.
Thanks for the info, man.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Thanks for the info, man.
No worries. I'm going by screenshots posted by people who've never had a warning so they don't have the tab.

I'm wary of anyone who's never had a warning though tbh.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
No worries. I'm going by screenshots posted by people who've never had a warning so they don't have the tab.

I'm wary of anyone who's never had a warning though tbh.
:)

S

SUH

Officer
-
what on earth would be the point of even trying to adhere to the rules if they never led to a permaban? this particular person had received 12~ seperate warnings for spamming, and even got appealed a couple of months ago after being permabanned for this same thing.
@Eskimocel didnt spam, he posted truth bombs about the trucel status of slavs? So youre gonna ban incels who post a lit about 1topic? Wtf kind of bullshit is this. You banned one of the trucels with the best points. He however isnt the first. So many banned trucels have nowhere to cope and have probably roped by now:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Shame on you. Fucking powertripping mods. A

Also FUCK YOUR SHITTY PERMANENT BANS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.Bans should be a few months at the longest for anything other than larping or bragging.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
I see your point, man, I see your point. I will do my best to avoid that ban hammer.
we will see your name mentioned in ban appeal sometime this week I am calling it

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
Let’s hope not, man. Let’s certainly hope not.
lets hope not indeed but we know the (((mods))) will look for any reason to ban postmaxxers

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
lets hope not indeed but we know the (((mods))) will look for any reason to ban postmaxxers
Let’s hope I can survive the ban hammer, man.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
His "trolling crusade" barely even included any trolling. I honestly don't remember him posting anything particularly alarming. So the dude literally just pretended to be incel for 5 months for no reason.
I am pretty sure hes an autistic incel, thats what i can tell tbh. Hes in denial and calls himself a troll.

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
I am pretty sure hes an autistic incel, thats what i can tell tbh. Hes in denial and calls himself a troll.
I don't even think in denial at this point. I 1000% think he did it just to get himself banned since he was having issues with the site for a bit anyways apparently.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
12 warnings for low effort in the past, 12 low effort posts, 23,000 total posts. 0.052173913%

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
You ban people like eskimocel but you keep fakecel pederasts here who keep posting about one and the same topic of how they're pedophiles?

This forum is really getting worse lately in terms of quality.