Ban Discussion Megathread

what is happening

what is happening

Recruit
-
And yet you never mentioned what these warnings were for. I smell mod bullshit. He wasnt a white knight or a fakecel or tranny apologist, so I think you gave him (((spamming))) warnings, which by nature are subjective and hypocritical, since @Napoleon de Geso keeps spamming his retarded volcel horseshit but isnt getting banned for it.
Simply preferring younger girls doesn't make you a volcel. His standards seem reasonable compared to some other things I've read here:

He would start a long-term relationship with virgin girl up to age 25 and have a less serious relationship with a non-virgin girl. But it's better to marry them at 13 if you're going to stay with them for long term.

Explained how a non-white girl could be better for him.

In the minority saying a tattooed girl wouldn't necessarily bother him.

Geso has literally made one post in 10k posts. Underage lolis = good, anything else = "uncultured". Ok. Gotcha. The meme was funny 9999 posts ago. Now shut the fuck up. It's literally all he ever posts.
Ritalinbot, on the other hand, while indeed a low effort spammer, at least actually contributed some posts here and there. Of some actual variety. Was it common? No, but it's non-existent with degayso. Ritalinbot and degayso are both low effort spammers, but only a drooling retard can't see the fact that Ritalin is objectively superior to degayso in every way. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an IT sleeper to farm screenshots, it wouldn't be hard at all to write a bot that makes degayso's posts
He posts about other stuff. Some good posts from the past month:

>when you realize @Napoleon de Geso is one of the higher IQ posters; just not perfect at English

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
Simply preferring younger girls doesn't make you a volcel. His standards seem reasonable compared to some other things I've read here:

He would start a long-term relationship with virgin girl up to age 25 and have a less serious relationship with a non-virgin girl. But it's better to marry them at 13 if you're going to stay with them for long term.

Explained how a non-white girl could be better for him.

In the minority saying a tattooed girl wouldn't necessarily bother him.

He posts about other stuff. Some good posts from the past month:

>when you realize @Napoleon de Geso is one of the higher IQ posters; just not perfect at English
Based GesoSlayer's lawyer
FREE @GoyimWithAttitude
This tbh

R

rightfulcel

Commander
-
Why is @GoyimWithAttitude banned again? He makes this forum more of a pleasure to browse ngl :feelsbadman:

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
Why is @GoyimWithAttitude banned again? He makes this forum more of a pleasure to browse ngl :feelsbadman:
Most likely the constant spam. You can spam only so much, even in offtopic.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Most likely the constant spam. You can spam only so much, even in offtopic.
Does he really spam though? I saw him spamming a few gifs one afternoon but save for that I've only seen him make actual replies (i.e. not two word responses) which is actually pretty rare. I'm not online as often as most users so maybe I'm wrong, but from my experience he's better than the likes of Ritalincel, degeso, needsolution and others

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

-
Does he really spam though? I saw him spamming a few gifs one afternoon but save for that I've only seen him make actual replies (i.e. not two word responses) which is actually pretty rare. I'm not online as often as most users so maybe I'm wrong, but from my experience he's better than the likes of Ritalincel, degeso, needsolution and others
Other people's spamming is at least somewhat related to the posts. He just kept posting handmaid's tale/joker gifs and minion memes.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Other people's spamming is at least somewhat related to the posts. He just kept posting handmaid's tale/joker gifs and minion memes.
Yeah that was the one spammy instance I was talking about, it seems like he was just sperging out for the moment. Not saying he shouldn't get reprimanded for that, but I just want to point out that to me it seems like a one off

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

-
Yeah that was the one spammy instance I was talking about, it seems like he was just sperging out for the moment. Not saying he shouldn't get reprimanded for that, but I just want to point out that to me it seems like a one off
Fair enough. I don't know if it's a perm or not.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Free @wereqryan why is he banned anyway?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
@knajjd

Were you the one who permed @bill00 ?

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
free @GoyimWithAttitude
This motherfucker is too based to be banned. He must be unbanned NOW! AND He should never be banned again afterwards.

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

high inhib beta loser
-
I hope @Eskimocel will be free again :feelsbadman:

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

-
@AntiPain ? Don't do this.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Why is @AntiPain banned?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Not really
It's a forum where a well-known rulebreaker got banned and the mod said to learn from his example. I'm not even saying I agree with eskimoban, just saying that comparing knajjd's post to an autocrat is a bit out there.

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
It's a forum where a well-known rulebreaker got banned and the mod said to learn from his example. I'm not even saying I agree with eskimoban, just saying that comparing knajjd's post to an autocrat is a bit out there.
The way he phrased it was intentionally threatening.Thats why I called it that.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
why is @AntiPain banned again?

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
@knajjd was it meant to be threatening?
his entire character revolves around that he's a mod and acts like a child, and attacks people he doesn't like, so what do you expect?

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Send in the Clowns
-
his entire character revolves around that he's a mod and acts like a child, and attacks people he doesn't like, so what do you expect?
RegisterUserName

also free @GoyimWithAttitude

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Veteran
-
It feels empty without @GoyimWithAttitude
We didnt know how good we had it until he is gone

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
Why did Ritalincel get banned? I’ve lurked for a while so I know the name and that he’s one of the top posters, but he just followed me and I saw that he was banned.