Ban Discussion Megathread

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
if they're a bit narcy they deserve to be shit on
but he doesn't just bully normies,he also called catfishman a hideous subhuman mexican cunt for like an hour.
I'm not moralfagging,its just hypocritical

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel
-
but he doesn't just bully normies,he also called catfishman a hideous subhuman mexican cunt for like an hour.
If he had no reason to catfish said "subhuman mexican cunt" then yes, I'd agree with you that it is irrational and retarded. But if he did something to deserve it I can't say knajjd (or the person we're talking about idk really the context haven't been paying attention) would be in the wrong.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
If he had no reason to catfish said "subhuman mexican cunt" then yes, I'd agree with you that it is irrational and retarded. But if he did something to deserve it I can't say knajjd (or the person we're talking about idk really the context haven't been paying attention) would be in the wrong.
catfishman didn't really start it,it was more like knajjd coming in the calll and starting to scream CATFIIIIISH
then he called him a retarded mexican piece of shit and thats when catfish insulted back

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
catfishman didn't really start it,it was more like knajjd coming in the calll and starting to scream CATFIIIIISH
then he called him a retarded mexican piece of shit and thats when catfish insulted back
this has derived into something I'm not familiar with, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Not meant to be an insult btw

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
didn't you say to that guy how much better looking you are than him? I guess I now have the right to arbitrarily call you a little coping faggot bbc-ragdoll twink looking goblin, but it ok becos norwmee :p
that's why it's so enraging; an incel, someone who's 5'2" to boot, is comparing himself with you, an avg joe. the ego does the rest.

are you retarded? he's claimed to have had sex with 30~ females and was an incorrigible virgin shamer. everyone knows this. he was a very direspectful fellow, was not by any means an incel, though i haven't seen him really claim to be one either.

this place thread doesn't exist to argue with me. the place to do that would be on discord or over PMs. i will have to take away the posting privileges of the next person who continues this banter.

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Arkantos
-
didn't you say to that guy how much better looking you are than him? I guess I now have the right to arbitrarily call you a little coping faggot bbc-ragdoll twink looking goblin, but it ok becos norwmee :p
Damn. Low-inhib

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
@Dregster666 ? What happened to him? :feelscry:

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
why everyone hates @Uglyethnicrat ? at least he was active

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
JANNIES WHAT HAPPENED TO @SingaporeCel
ALSO @theson

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew
-
Free @Dregster666

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Major
-
Shit man, so many good people getting banned. Our community is dying from the inside:cryfeels:

Weeb25

Weeb25

Clowns roll out
-
@startcel got clowned @Damo the incel

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
why everyone hates @Uglyethnicrat ? at least he was active
I didn't like him, he started attacking me and shit for leaving Islam, he started calling me a cuck what not out of nowhere. Hope he stays banned.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Shit man, so many good people getting banned. Our community is dying from the inside:cryfeels:
Free all men who aren't fakecel larpers. Everyone else should be freed

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
I didn't like him, he started attacking me and shit for leaving Islam, he started calling me a cuck what not out of nowhere. Hope he stays banned.
lucky for you he will probably stay banned.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
lel the first rice fakecel in .co history

Saudade

Saudade

The Blackpill Marches On!
-
It is indeed over for @startcel
Ended before it started

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
MODS FREE MY FELLOW AUTISTIC @startcel !!!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Why is @VirtueSignaller banned?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Wizard
-
Last edited:
manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
what a retard lmao didn't know he did all those things tbh

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
Jannies still didnt respond to why @theson Was banned

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
Jannies still didnt respond to why @theson Was banned
The mods don't usually explain ban reasons, only inform if it's perm or temp. Sometimes if it's a high profile reason they'll say if it was a brag or roleplay or something.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Anyone know why @FaceandHFD is banned? I never noticed that he was in the first place.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
Mods @startcel is aching for an appeal.

He's commenting on every other appeal.

Ngl. Rofl.