Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

No not @jerrycan dan :feelsbadman:

WTF is happening in the last couple of days tbh?
Everyone gets banned or requests ban . Its over .

When can @Grotesque appeal?
WTF is happening in the last couple of days tbh?
Everyone gets banned or requests ban . Its over .
Holidays are coming up, they are going to be too busy spending time with their families, friends and girlfriends to post much.

When can @Grotesque appeal?

Holidays are coming up, they are going to be too busy spending time with their families, friends and girlfriends to post much.
Maybe they are teencels and their mother told them they arent allowed to use the site anymore jfl .
inb4 i get another warning for banter in ban discussion .

free @WawelDragon1683

what did he mean by this?

Maybe they are teencels and their mother told them they arent allowed to use the site anymore jfl .
inb4 i get another warning for banter in ban discussion .

free @WawelDragon1683
Grotesque was easily in his 30s. Probably 40s. He showed his face in some of his videos on Bitchute.

Still wondering what happened to @owly

Keep requesting bans for me, you utter slayers

@TheSecondComing
What happened to TheFirstSex?

free my nigga @f1rem0th

What happened to f1rem0th?

GigaCopes
Why not permanently since all he does is insult people, call us losers and then claim to be a non-incel but a “blackpilled normie” autist.

In the same breath he makes fun of autistic men and tell them to go get therapy when if he was a autist himself, he would know autism can’t be fixed through therapy. He’s such a obvious LARPer that I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned before this.
lol, really? That’s ALL I do? I don’t post good and funny threads (sometimes) all I do is Insult people and call you losers? Being called a loser is completely benign and harmless compared to being called many of the things that happen here. Stop coping.

"it’s over but in a ‘You have lost your posting privileges for eternity’ type way"
Best quote :lul::lul:
@-BrettyBoy- welcome back bro

all I do is Insult people and call you losers?
I'm surprised you weren't permad tbh. I got 40% for calling someone a loser as a joke, and pretty much your entire identity is based around calling people losers and whatnot. I mean, if that's what you're known for, then it's probably got some merit of truth, but then again, I don't really mind you tbh, because literally who cares what someone says about you on a forum? Keep insulting people because it's funny ngl (joke, I'm not inciting rule breaking, and you should definitely maintain a high standard of behaviour in the future)

"it’s over but in a ‘You have lost your posting privileges for eternity’ type way"

I'm surprised you weren't permad tbh. I got 40% for calling someone a loser as a joke, and pretty much your entire identity is based around calling people losers and whatnot. I mean, if that's what you're known for, then it's probably got some merit of truth, but then again, I don't really mind you tbh, because literally who cares what someone says about you on a forum? Keep insulting people because it's funny ngl (joke, I'm not inciting rule breaking, and you should definitely maintain a high standard of behaviour in the future)
Thanks, man. True though.

Unbans me. XD

@BrettyBoy

Thanks Bunny-bro