Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What happened to @DarkMTS_57? Is he a confirmed infiltrator/larper?

@DarkMTS_57 ?????

He made thread "Thanks to Incels for all great entertainment for the past few months" where he said that he finish his trolling.
:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Always felt he was to memey tbh.

He made thread "Thanks to Incels for all great entertainment for the past few months" where he said that he finish his trolling.
Wait what? :giga:
Then don't free him fuck man

link to the thread?

He was extremely edgy tbh
Kind of stood out like a sore thumb
But i trusted him
012a0e2ed8fb94c69a84278957346433

Welcome back to @-BrettyBoy- btw. Good to have you back. Post smarter fyi.

His "trolling crusade" barely even included any trolling. I honestly don't remember him posting anything particularly alarming. So the dude literally just pretended to be incel for 5 months for no reason.
I remember he was just shitposting in off-topic. Mostly quotes and two words sentences. Since he made thread like we were his entertainment i lost my any respect to him and he can fuck off and burn in hell.

His "trolling crusade" barely even included any trolling. I honestly don't remember him posting anything particularly alarming. So the dude literally just pretended to be incel for 5 months for no reason.
tbh I think he probably made that thread to quit the site for good. he didn't really "troll" that much in the traditional sense. I feel like I only ever saw him talking about mild shit like video games. I might be wrong/biased since he was in chat so much but I don't get giga LARP vibes from him.

@Timcel96
We talked about PC games and I helped him pick out PC parts for his new PC build. Nothing he ever did came off as a LARP to me and I’ve been around to see a lot of high profile larpers exposed.

My guess is he made that thread so he’d get permmed because he wanted to leave the site for good.

Serious dedication to larping tbh, 5000 posts. Honestly have to be a bit mentally ill to larp for that long.
Reminds me of the police chief in South Park who poses as a prostitute and lets himself fucked in the ass by another man, before saying "FREEZE, I'm a cop"

@Timcel96
My guess is he made that thread so he’d get permmed because he wanted to leave the site for good.
maybe his Thread was just a joke , i didnt read it so i cant tell but maybe he isnt LARP and will appeal his ban with reasoning .

its over for bancels

tbh I think he probably made that thread to quit the site for good. he didn't really "troll" that much in the traditional sense. I feel like I only ever saw him talking about mild shit like video games. I might be wrong/biased since he was in chat so much but I don't get giga LARP vibes from him.
We talked about PC games and I helped him pick out PC parts for his new PC build. Nothing he ever did came off as a LARP to me and I’ve been around to see a lot of high profile larpers exposed.

jfl @ trusting anyone

DarkMTS was a literally who? anyway. He wasn't really very noteworthy at all and I don't know anything about him, so either his trolling was terrible or, in my opinion, more likely, he got frustrated with the site and the people (he was recently booted off some discord server), and had an autistic fit wherein he just wanted to say like "haha, you're all a bunch of losers". Either that, or he did what I'd do if I ascended and be like "fuck u"
Reminds me of the police chief in South Park who poses as a prostitute and lets himself fucked in the ass by another man, before saying "FREEZE, I'm a cop"
:feelskek:

MTS, you’re a faggot, dude. Stop larping in a place for lonely men.

Why is @NothingMatters88 banned?

What happened to @Eskimocel as known as Seximocel?

Damn it's over for @Eskimocel
The slavic God has been dethroned