Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Teutonic Knight
@Saudade
@Eskimocel
Slavic purge

Jfl I was about to say "free needsolution" but he not even banned :feelskek:

RIP Its over for unknowncels... srs though how do you not know me? I've been posting everyday since I joined.
I only remember like 3-5 users tops outside of the mods..

I remember your avatar, if the fullname isn't listed, i probably wont remember you.

why @truthpill banned? :waitwhat:

What happened to @-EndlessVirginity-?

its over for many users of this forum tbh

especially for @-BrettyBoy-

Why @-BrettyBoy- banned again? What he do?

@RegisterUserName thread didn't do @BrettyBoy no good.

View attachment 167018

Quoted this text almost 30 times in a single thread post inceldom discussion. I reported for spam and I assume it added with previous warnings to result in a ban.
Damn, buddy boyo.
I have never reported anyone because I know a lot of users here are autistic and need to express themselves

:f: for all good based men :cryfeels:

what did he do?
He got banned for low effort and everyone's favorite postmaxxer so there were some fans that created a fanclub which is now defunct

All of this is just bullying of incels

He got banned for low effort and everyone's favorite postmaxxer so there were some fans that created a fanclub which is now defunct
isn't there a discord server for slavs only?Slavpill is probably well discussed there

Bretty's not on the members list. It's truly over. :feelsbadman:

Over the last few weeks I've had such a laugh on here, it's genuinely been great, and a significant contributing factor to that has been Bretty posting with us again. Thanks for creating such funny memories, boyo. You will be missed.

1 58uZVuKlz4bhBJF1BL9qdA 1210x642
@BrettyBoy See you, space boyo
@BrettyBoy funeral music in honor of his Avi

Last edited:
@-BrettyBoy- had a short return and now he's gone forever

Damn so many niggas banned. Shit!

Mods!! Why did you do this to my buddy boyo @-BrettyBoy- :reeeeee:

Damn, buddy boyo.
I have never reported anyone because I know a lot of users here are autistic and need to express themselves

I wasn't going to report him until he said he was going to report someone for using the phrase “XD”, and then I decided if he could report for that, I could report as well.

I wasn't going to report him until he said he was going to report someone for using the phrase “XD”, and then I decided if he could report for that, I could report as well.
What reasoning is that? He obviously was joking

:feelstrash: this is ban-discussion-megathread no time to discuss other topics greycel

o also i see
free @BrettyBoy
What are you talking about, @brett
:feelstrash: this is ban-discussion-megathread no time to discuss other topics greycel

o also i see
free @BrettyBoy
@BrettyBoy isn't banned though