Ban Discussion Megathread

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
★★★★★
65d 5h 48m
why do u even mention race? i guess u coping to hard with JBW xd
If you bother to put people on your ignore list, you should also bother not interacting with them anymore you... baloonhead
1569603709614.jpeg

Didn't even read tbh
Next is gonna be Turk boy, screencap this.
His last post was on sunday.. turk boy keeping a low profile it seems. :ping:
Also force @RegisterUserName to appeal tbh

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
96d 12h 57m
well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.
I knew there was something wrong with him beyond not getting sex.

It's always the clowns who look for shits and giggles on this forum that turns out to be fakecels.

True incels feel anger and hate towards this world, not once did I ever pick up that vibe from him.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
37d 21h 2m
well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.

It's always the clowns who look for shits and giggles on this forum that turns out to be fakecels.

True incels feel anger and hate towards this world, not once did I ever pick up that vibe from him.
He was called out many times before. No one listened.

So another post maxed dude gets exposed as a LARPer.

Jeez this site needs stricter "if you see it report it" messages. That goes for private messaging too. If someone doesn't report it than they're an accomplice to it.
I now reckon a shit posting post maxing Aussie may well be a LARPer too.

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
21d 14h 24m
Yep, that faggot talked shit on me on discord behind my back then says he kissed females before, and is "staying away from females" when he is blonde blue eyed (((mentalcel)))

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★
11d 22h 20m
I have been lurking for a long time and in his older threads i saw him saying that he is a chinlet, ugly and saw him commenting under many ugly dudes photos saying that they mog him. But then he started to say that he was this blonde 6'1 mentalcel whose only deficiency is his autism. I think he is just a ugly guy just like the rest of us. Since he probably is a basement dweller that have nothing to feel good about, he saw this forum the only tool for inflating his ego and used it that way later on.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

solar powered
★★★★★
46d 3h 24m
@kingturtle permanent.

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 6m
I have been lurking for a long time and in his older threads i saw him saying that he is a chinlet, ugly and saw him commenting under many ugly dudes photos saying that they mog him. But then he started to say that he was this blonde 6'1 mentalcel whose only deficiency is his autism. I think he is just a ugly guy just like the rest of us. Since he probably is a basement dweller that have nothing to feel good about, he saw this forum the only tool for inflating his ego and used it that way later on.
Its the opposite, he was implying that he mogs normieish looking guys and always preferred to use good old "mentalcel" card

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★
11d 22h 20m
Its the opposite, he was implying that he mogs normieish looking guys and always preferred to use good old "mentalcel" card
I said that he started doing that later on. When he recently registered i even remember him saying that casey neistat mogs him, his chin is weak, his brother mogs him to death then after a couple of months he started to brag saying that his looks are good and his autism is the main problem. In his early posts he either said he is ugly to get sympathy as a new member and larping. Or he is right in his early posts and he is ugly and started to lie to us for inflating his ego later on

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 6m
I said that he started doing that later on. When he recently registered i even remember him saying that casey neistat mogs him, his chin is weak, his brother mogs him to death then after a couple of months he started to brag saying that his looks are good and his autism is the main problem. In his early posts he either said he is ugly to get sympathy as a new member and larping. Or he is right in his early posts and he is ugly and started to lie to us for inflating his ego later on
Ofcourse he larped hard at start, just to fit in. Then as he postmaxxed he grow bolder and bolder because there are enough morons who will defend and worship someone because LE EPIC POSTMAXXING hehehe xDDD, FREE MY BOYO X. Look how many unironically want fucking ritacuck back.
and that's what we go for. quality over quantity.
Remove post count and ranks if you want something like that...

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
58d 21h 7m
Remove post count and ranks if you want something like that...
we ban people outright for low effort posting already. why bother?

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 6m
we ban people outright for low effort posting already. why bother?
Because those things are what drives people to do postmaxx. How often you can see "Finally 1k boyos" "I am nolonger XXX color", "Why my color doesnt update BOYOS" etc

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
60d 1h 13m
Because those things are what drives people to do postmaxx. How often you can see "Finally 1k boyos" "I am nolonger XXX color", "Why my color doesnt update BOYOS" etc
May be people are at least happy because of that... The most funny is when i see people crying about no quality while they dont bring it also and you can see a lot of them.

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 6m
May be people are at least happy because of that... The most funny is when i see people crying about no quality while they dont bring it also and you can see a lot of them.
I don't see anything positive about ranks and colors. I understand you are hinting and me being low quality poster (probably true I admit it), but I still don't see reason why ranks and colors should exist.

DoctorBlythe

DoctorBlythe

weeb
-
9d 4h 53m
damn that's deep

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
60d 1h 13m
I don't see anything positive about ranks and colors. I understand you are hinting and me being low quality poster (probably true I admit it), but I still don't see reason why ranks and colors should exist.
Im not talking about you at all. I quit shitposting mostly due to people who were shiting on me for that and when i visited their profiles they were either private or most of posts were quotes and max 5 words replies. Saying just in general about hypocrisy some of brilliant users, dont mind ur idea but mods wont accept that anyways.

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
60d 1h 13m
No evidence, no ban. As you mention later on, we rely on people reporting.

I quite enjoy them. You don't have to get rid of every post related feature to encourage quality.
Listen the boss guys

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
what do you enjoy about them?
Sense of progression. Perceived worth of one's account. Diversity of users in forum.
Adds a secondary layer of personality alongside one's avatar.
In any case, not taking it away.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 17h 59m
force requested banned users to post, especially posters I liked RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm going to pretend you said in this post that you liked me especially.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
75d 14h 37m
I want @Ritalincel and @RegisterUserName out of the cage

omnilet

omnilet

Close your eyes, there's nothing we can do.
★★★
68d 8h 19m

not the first time post maxxers are perma'd for being larpers
how many 6'+ psl 5/10's gonna get banned before people start realizing how many fakecels are in this forum jfl

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
96d 12h 57m
not the first time post maxxers are perma'd for being larpers
how many 6'+ psl 5/10's gonna get banned before people start realizing how many fakecels are in this forum jfl
Postmaxxers should be observed tbh

Officer
20d 5h 43m
How does someone accumulate over 36,000 posts somewhere just to be larping the entire time? He had ridiculous hours, too.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 8h 20m
I had considered sending Insomniac a face pic, but ended up not. I'm glad I didn't.
Yep, that faggot talked shit on me on discord behind my back then says he kissed females before, and is "staying away from females" when he is blonde blue eyed (((mentalcel)))
He's kissed?
Damn, that hurts. What a betrayal. Fuck that guy tbh.
How does someone accumulate over 36,000 posts somewhere just to be larping the entire time? He had ridiculous hours, too.
Trust no one.
I have no idea how many people on this forum are actually incel anymore.

Last edited:
needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
60d 1h 13m
free @RegisterUserName and @Insomniac

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
60d 1h 13m

jfl, well deserved fucking degenerate

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★
20d 1h 8m
Is there even any incels left on this board at all

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
32d 11h 15m
Is there even any incels left on this board at all
I'm a grotesque subhuman who never spoke to anyone for 3 years of his highschool course, not even a sinbgle person, I'm as incel as it gets

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
96d 12h 57m
Because he's a lazy dumbfuck who wished he was chad.

He would say
"Better incel than cuck" far too many times.

Truecels cant even betabuxx, even with a 6 figure bank account
Chads betabux for high tier foids.

Dude was legit retarded.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Banned
-
39d 17h 7m
Rot in hell @Over4Mexicels

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
102d 1h 36m
I had considered sending Insomniac a face pic, but ended up not. I'm glad I didn't.
I'm going to strongly suggest never sending face pics to anyone on here. You really never know who is behind that account, no matter how popular they are with other users. We've had a lot of popular posters turn out to be larpers on here to the point that it's not even funny. Never send face pics to anyone.

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
60d 1h 13m
I'm going to strongly suggest never sending face pics to anyone on here. You really never know who is behind that account, no matter how popular they are with other users. We've had a lot of popular posters turn out to be larpers on here to the point that it's not even funny. Never send face pics to anyone.
its over for sendpiccels, i never showed my entire face tho ufff

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
71d 18h 15m
Free Rita-senpai

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FallenPrime [Discussion] Regarding my temporary ban OffTopic 13
FrothySolutions [News] America may be losing TikTok as part of a ban on Chinese apps. OffTopic 20
Unsaveable Vaporwave music megathread. OffTopic 19