Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Well nah, not talking about threads even. Most of the shit people get warned for is just trivial rubbish like low effort posting. But then people don't even know what constitutes it, because those posts are never shown, and lower effort posts can be made that are never punished or whatever because no one was as much of a faggot as to report them, or a mod didn't see it and disliked that user. That's just an example though
Cope

@Parrtlord why is he banned and is it perm?

wait dedsrs?
no
5cdf09c922abab1fc79e8ec1904e3e6b1

rip, gonna miss his trading cards.
Honestly, there is a grey area with @Parrtlord's fetish whether it counts as foid worship or not.

Last edited:
What happened to @AlexanderTheGreat11?

no
View attachment 169174
rip, gonna miss his trading cards.
Honestly, there is a grey area with @Parrtlord's fetish whether it counts as foid worship or not.
"Can easily fuck a guy up" "strong" Bruh wtf?. Do his eyes not work or is he that much of a foid worshiper? Good riddance. Fuck that faggot cuck.

"Can easily fuck a guy up" "strong" Bruh wtf?. Do his eyes not work or is he that much of a foid worshiper? Good riddance. Fuck that faggot cuck.
Idk why he was even allowed here. All he ever did was worship foids. He diddn't seem blackipilled at all.

Idk why he was even allowed here. All he ever did was worship foids. He diddn't seem blackipilled at all.
Yeah. I cant even describe how cucked he is. Easily the most cucked member to ever post here.

first page of inceldom discussion looking like:
"story of the only time ive had sex" (locked)
"debating going tranny rate me" (locked)
"i think i just ascended???" (locked)
"just bought a gun im going outside :)" (locked)

etc, etc
Lol, would be suifuel just reading the thread titles
"my first threesome"(locked)

Lol, would be suifuel just reading the thread titles
"my first threesome"(locked)
And then knajjd's point about getting rid of potential trash threads like those makes even more sense when you use specific examples like that.

Lol at some of these idiots sometimes.

Questioning mod authority for simply being discontent over trash users getting banned.

And then knajjd's point about getting rid of potential trash threads like those makes even more sense when you use specific examples like that.

Lol at some of these idiots sometimes.

Questioning mod authority for simply being discontent over trash users getting banned.
Leaving posts up that break the rules pollutes the forum. Even for minor rules like low-effort posting people would take example from that and keep the low-effort posting (and by that I mean the truly low-effort shit like spamming the same thing over and over again).

spamming the same thing over and over again).
Ritalincel and Insomniac did this for days and half the forum wants these 2 retards free.JFL at the forum.

Bretty was on that same path, comes as no surprise that he was swiftly dealt with.

Ritalincel and Insomniac did this for days and half the forum wants these 2 retards free.JFL at the forum.

Bretty was on that same path, comes as no surprise that he was swiftly dealt with.
But BrettyBoy often made high iq and high effort threads about the blackpill

But BrettyBoy often made high iq and high effort threads about the blackpill
Hmm yeah that's true

Atleast he had that going for him.

Too bad he was more of a shitposter..

Free @Michael15651 tbh he was one of the best postmaxxers

No one should be banned. unless they are bluepilled cucks.
Don't turn this forum into reddit.

Please stop oppression of Role Reversalcels like @Parrtlord

Free @LiterallyASoyboy as well and any Role Reversalcel

No one should be banned. unless they are bluepilled cucks.
Don't turn this forum into reddit.
Agreed, also add Trannies, Fags, Foids, Moral Fags and Assholes who attack other users.

That was funny as fuck he needs to be freed
Nah, it was too often and overdone. It was clear he was dishonorably postmaxxing at ritalincel/michael51163 rate.

He didn't give a shit if his posts made sense or not. You only think it was funny because of your autism.
I didn't find it funny.
Tbh

"Crazy shit man, crazy shit"