Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Nah, it was too often and overdone. It was clear he was dishonorably postmaxxing at ritalincel/michael51163 rate.
I think if he got to luminary rank he would have stopped. at least I think he would've stopped. Maybe he wouldn't have though

I think if he got to luminary rank he would have stopped. at least I think he would've stopped. Maybe he wouldn't have though
Hard to to tell at this point. We'll never know now, he should of held his composure tbh

I didn't dislike him in the same manner where I wanted insomniac/michael1253432 gone.

Sad shit man, sad shit.

Bring back brettyboy and Goyimwithattitude. They were based shit posters. This site seems dull without them.
Mods should allow us to vote on who we want brought back.

Nah, it was too often and overdone. It was clear he was dishonorably postmaxxing at ritalincel/michael51163 rate.

He didn't give a shit if his posts made sense or not. You only think it was funny because of your autism.

Tbh

"Crazy shit man, crazy shit"
This, people gave Michael15651 too much credit for his research on the blackpill, he mainly just postmaxxed

This, people gave Michael15651 too much credit for his research on the blackpill, he mainly just postmaxxed
Arguably the most degenerate postmaxxer Ive seen on here tbh. I'd say he topped ritalincel as far as being completely braindead and he was extremely low effort.

People dont give credit to his content, autistic fucks were more impressed with his degenerate post count.
Bring back brettyboy and Goyimwithattitude. They were based shit posters. This site seems dull without them.
Mods should allow us to vote on who we want brought back.

I want some GoyimSlayer

Why hasnt he appealed @GoyimWithAttitude
he's still on twitter at least https://twitter.com/BrettyBoy888
Cope

Y is universallyyabhored banned
How long

What happened with @maskedman is temporary from what I see

Should have been banned for more for falsely accusing me of being a fakecel with a girlfriend. Jfl.
People should be banned because they doubt you? At the end of the day we don't know you, you might be a fakecel. If you really hate someone that much block him. JFL at you being so damn triggered for being accused of lying.

People should be banned because they doubt you? At the end of the day we don't know you, you might be a fakecel. If you really hate someone that much block him. JFL at you being so damn triggered for being accused of lying.
Ironically enough, you are overreacting, and not me.

Thats sad
Why @startcel banned? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
Because he fucked with the clowncels

1AF4034F AE12 4B1B B0A7 52A64455D93E

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO @startcel HE WAS PART OF MY GANG

Free @startcel tbh

Why @GoyimWithAttitude banned?

What happened to @Uglyethnicrat ?

free @Dregster666

@Uglyethnicrat damn its over for you buddy boyo

I thought @Uglyethnicrat Would be banned for gay shit but nope its trolling. Wouldn't say I didnt see it coming tho