Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

temps' me

:feelsbadman:

What do you seriously want from users then? We ask for ban reasons, you tell us to PM the user. We PM the user and you say their account of things must be taken lightly. But what do you expect will happen when you refuse to give information but instead direct people to biased people for information on ban reasons?

This is basically abdicating responsibility in regards to anything bans. I'm fine with that, that's how the vast majority of sites operate, but I tire of the veneer of pure fairness and transparency. Just call a spade a spade.
From my POV:

1. The process taken in this case by Personalityinkwell is basically what we want people to do - and I didn't express anything to the contrary. What I said was effectively a more case-specific version of "take what you hear with a grain of salt." In doing so, I basically summarized what the warning was about in the first place toward the end.

2. This is in no way, shape, or form an abdication of responsibility from a ban. It falls in line with our policy of not being responsible to reveal and explain every warning in detail, which is a completely different matter. Warnings are generally a matter between the user and the moderation staff; vapid curiosity is not a sufficient reason for us to invest time explaining every query posted here, as that would add countless manhours, be a repetitive exercise, and would likely be met with the same kind of bias that is exhibited by the person who receives the warning anyway. There is no veneer of transparency. Fairness is of course upheld as much as we as a team can, particularly in cases of prominent permanent bans, which include a review of the warning history and discussion among the whole moderator team so that no prominent permanent ban is purely the decision of one moderator (unless the violation is extreme and painfully obvious, like ascension posts).

@SergeantIncel why are discussions on race practically banned on this forum? Any race related topic risks getting banned because of "race baiting". Is this a politically correct SJW group?
Because most discussions of race on this forum are effectively bait, and those that aren't often devolve into shit anyway. However, there are many threads that do not get closed/users who do not get warned when discussing race because they do so without pretense and/or are based on studies/data. So, there is no ban on racial discussion; it's simply against the rules to do things like BBC spam, cherrypick, etc.

PERMA Ban all white knights, cucks, moralfags, anime fags, postmaxers, soy boys, and tranny loving faggots onsight.

@jerrycan dan free him

Mods is it Temp or Perma? @LPFlacko
his title says banned, it says banned it's perma, if it says temp. banned then it's temp, so this means it's over for him

@wereqryan

@Shigechi

@Reimu Hakurei

I've had Reimu Hakurei on ignore ever since he basically stated he was a little kid. Then he took the title for himself "Shrine Maiden." :feelswhat:
He spewed alot of bluepilled shit on the forum too, so good riddance on that faggot.

What happened to my nigger @Bane of Arthropods ? Perm ban or temp ban? And what reason? No way he was genuinely an alt.

WHERE THE FUCK IS @Bane of Arthropods ?

He's permabanned, omg.

Can you PM permabanned users? and what the heck he get banned for?

Not really, slavpill is bullshit and we have enough race bs on here
we dont have to agree on literally 100% of everything though. I dont really push the slavpill at all but I don't mind others talking about their ideas on it.

It's less about not agreeing and more about spam. Every user I've seen banned for racebaiting has had a history of spamming cherrypicked bullshit or blind assertions or non sequiturs.
tbh once it becomes spammy it does become annoying and race topics do seem to attract spammers...

I wonder what the PMs from needsolution's "buttbuddies" were.