Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

No word on the condition of the "gilf" other than that she was in her 50s which was roughly 30 years older than him, might have been a fat filipina too.
:lul:

was about to type just be hwit but nvm

@speedtypingincel
QosUkZu

Why is @Invalidusername banned?

Looks like @Legendarywristcel has been banished again, with him being banned constantly, I get the feeling a permaban is on the horizon.

Don't free braggarts, especially tallfag braggarts

Permanent. (Requested).

How is it permanent and requested? I thought those were different things, like a request allows you to come back if you want

How is it permanent and requested? I thought those were different things, like a request allows you to come back if you want
It is a requested permanent ban ;)

The real answer is that I saw it was permanent first on mobile, so I posted permanent, but then I realized I should probably check the reason, and found out it was requested, so then I added the (requested) via edit.

However, there are quite a number of cases where someone requested a ban and then got permanently banned (thus no longer requested), either because a trolling alt of theirs was found, or they did something in PMs, etc.

lol @ @Kajel 's ban appeal. Should have been obvious that it was an IT LARP account when it used a faggy Stephen Universe character (one of the most annoying ones as well) as an avi.

Constant advertising of his e-whoring guide which he tried to sell for money to users of the site.

ye he isnt even a cell or blackpilled he sells it on other sites as well

>tfw no one cared I was banned

@Inline-g @ItsOver4cel they got got

What ever happened to @IlIlllllIlIl?