Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I'm itching to know (idle curiosity) why some brocels got banned, temp or otherwise tbh ngl.

@acnescarcel when did he even get banned

:f:

One of our greatest minds was lost.
Besides the fact that he is gay and an aspiring tranny but ok.

People on this site really do have a shit judge of character, which I guess isn't surprising since most of us haven't been socialized properly.

People on this site really do have a shit judge of character, which I guess isn't surprising since most of us haven't been socialized properly.
Okay now I'm a littble bit shocked...
Are you allowed to tell us the full story?

tbh after both of my temp bans, i had a lot of tags ngl

I had like 2

237-2379691_135kib-700x710-wojak-tfw-no-gf-crying.png

The true measure of how big of a forum chad you are is how many people @ you when youre banned
I remember @GoyimWithAttitude had 60+incels and 100+bluepillers reading his ban appeal when it first came out.

wait what??? elab pls

lol that fag @ThinTinyDickCel already got permed??? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Is he a legit future tranny or was he possibly being satirical?

I gave him a pass for the undertale shit but if he's a tranny then this is unsettling.
Oh my god

He literally had a profile based around Undertale, how could we have not seen this coming?

I'm so confused, @DarkMTS_57 is now active on another incel website.
There is something wrong with his story, I don't think he just larped here for a few months.

Based @what is happening requests a ban at 666 posts

Nope, he pmd after he got banned saying, and I quote, "my larping crusade has come to an end."
Im still convinced he wasn't actually LARPing. Maybe its just because he was a chatcel and I knew him but I got the vibe that he wanted to quit .co for good and just got himself permed to quit forever 100%.

@what is happening ??

what is happening to what is happening?