■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
13d 22h 39m
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
54d 13h 28m
Why is @NoOneWantsMe banned and how is he in Chat? It also says he was last online 8 minutes from now which also makes no sense.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
55d 1h 30m
Why is @NoOneWantsMe banned and how is he in Chat? It also says he was last online 8 minutes from now which also makes no sense.
Theres probably a timer. Maybe got banned while in chat and times passing till it delists him?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 55m
I have requested a permanent ban. I am announcing this to minimize any bullshit that arises from this.

It's mostly for personal reasons, namely the amount of time I still manage to spend on the site versus how much time I should be investing into my career and education. I procrastinate too much, sleep too little, have to make up for mistakes I make before someone catches on, and it is all so very stressful. I'm going to cope in solitude and quiet. Like monk mode but not extremist (still gonna vidya here and there, drink beer on the weekends, etc.). I am just tired of being tired.

I've already invested the majority of my life into being a wagie, so I might as well make enough money and attain enough credentials to make it worthwhile. If all goes as planned, I may have the opportunity to put my name behind a piece of work far superior to the Evolutionary Psychology thread that I made and have it actually carry some weight. That's probably just a pipedream, but nonetheless, I hope my success will somehow push the blackpill further.

I've been cutting other things from my life and am still not happy with the results, so it has come to this. It's been an interesting few years, thank you for the copes and laughs, and I wish you all the best.
I never managed to catch this, but goodbye, my man. I hope everything works out for you.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
55d 1h 30m
brutal.

I wonder what he did then. Wouldn't surprise me, once in a whille a Graycel will come in and says something retarded and get banned.
Guess we'll have to hope we find out

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

bangladeshicel in the west
-
18d 7h 16m
@ChinaCurry what happened

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than be a cuck
-
56d 10h 1m
@ChinaCurry why?

Also fifth time asking what happened to @beta_max ?

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
100d 1h 34m
free @Adoring Fan

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
55d 5h 40m
what happened to @TheSecondComing

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
36d 21h 47m
brutal no one cares about @beta_max

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
106d 4h 3m
@retard_supreme0

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Captain
-
46d 23h 56m
What happened to @Monk of Failure ?

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
19d 23h 29m
@Monk of Failure and @beta_max

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

CS dropout, GigaFailure, Shouldn'tHaveBeenBorncel
-
29d 11h 22m
@Monk of Failure
noo :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
free him

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
106d 4h 3m
@Monk of Failure

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Luminary
-
87d 7h 59m
Free @Monk of Failure (even though he hated me?)

Hungarocel

Hungarocel

"I haven't had pussy since pussy had me"
-
41d 22h 39m
JFL @Monk of Failure :feelskek:
dude posted a picture of a foids prolapsed roastbeef:feelspuke:

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Wizard
-
63d 22h 2m
I thought racism was allowed here. I've seen plenty of racism here. In fact, I'd say that I'm arguably one of the biggest racists here. I've trashed and shat on ethnics and curries a lot. Like to the point where its my gimmick. I admit there are lots of race coping bluepillers here who deny their racial inferiority. To deny the racepill is to deny the blackpill.
I agree youre one of the biggest racists here. And yet youre allowed to do it becoz youre curry? How the fuck is that fair? A white guy cant say all this shit but if youre a self hating "shitskin" who thinks all curries must be eradicated and white people are superior, youre not banned simply based on your skin color.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
99d 3h 7m
A white guy cant say all this shit but if youre a self hating "shitskin" who thinks all curries must be eradicated and white people are superior, youre not banned simply based on your skin color.
YES :feelshmm::feelshmm:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Scholar
-
38d 5h 9m
I agree youre one of the biggest racists here. And yet youre allowed to do it becoz youre curry? How the fuck is that fair? A white guy cant say all this shit but if youre a self hating "shitskin" who thinks all curries must be eradicated and white people are superior, youre not banned simply based on your skin color.
High IQ

Dregster666

Dregster666

Temp. Banned
-
63d 5h 19m
It's kind of true tbh

Whites really are superior when you compare the best with the best of both worlds.

The irony is having pride in that fact despite being a subhuman on an incel forum.