Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

"Grooming"? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

What is this, whiteknight-cuck-soys.co? I am disappointed in some of you guys.

Anyone who feels bad for that stupid 18yo whore can go fuck themselves.

@A_Broken_Person is her username here
i knew it

this user couldnt possibly be a male
btw white"cel" strikes again

i knew it
LMAO I'm pretty sure I've seen this account in chat post messages advocating violence and such. She probably took screenshots of chat then didn't she? :feelsrope: fuck this sucks I bet she would go on chat and make fun of us.

So he's actually grooming Vintage Lass?
no to put IT in knajjds words: the other way around, more like. this female's been around for years now and has dozens upon dozens of orbiters. this smelly sack of lard called "brendioeee" was merely one of them. i pity him, in all honesty.

no to put IT in knajjds words: the other way around, more like. this female's been around for years now and has dozens upon dozens of orbiters. this smelly sack of lard called "brendioeee" was merely one of them. i pity him, in all honesty.

She's a minor, she can't groom him.

200.gif

Lmao, its that same foid from the "" femcel"" video

I don't wanna gatekeep. But I've seen her videos, I really think she likes him. And that would be the problem. I didn't wanna say anything when he made that "I am a virgin and I'm ugly and these are the facts of the case we don't need to hear from any witnesses" thread...

@Master had given his blessing, and what do I care if Brendio has an Internet girlfriend, but as far as the principle of these forum rules, I was suspicious if his association with Vintage Lass meant he had to leave.
Her videos?

Who's vintagelass.

What is going on.

Her videos?

Who's vintagelass.

What is going on.

Okay, so BrendioEEE has a YouTube presence, and was in a Jubilee video. He became famous and now Internet ladies be all up on him. Even as people here refused to believe it was possible.

Also, I don't know how long ago he met her, but a girl named Vintage Lass is in love with him and wants to leave the country to be his child bride.

Okay, so BrendioEEE has a YouTube presence, and was in a Jubilee video. He became famous and now Internet ladies be all up on him. Even as people here refused to believe it was possible.

Also, I don't know how long ago he met her, but a girl named Vintage Lass is in love with him and wants to leave the country to be his child bride.
Fuuarrrkkkk LMFAO.

Why do you fucking niggers keep using this faggot looking gif
It actually fits here, keep crying.

And haven't posted in a long time since I don't post as much but Brendio drama "brought" me back.

so he has been a fakecel for ages? I'm not surprised tbh, I've always somewhat suspected he was only here for status and for shilling his shitty youtube videos.
Anyone who can rate called him out as a fakecel.

JFL at sub8 advocating retards
It actually fits here, keep crying.

And haven't posted in a long time since I don't post as much but Brendio drama "brought" me back.
Niggers gonna nigg

JFL at your tyronelite avatar, gtfo

Aint she 18? How is she a child?
She's clearly just using him for attention as well.
JFL at anyone that thinks she'll ever fuck him.
@BrendioEEE has tuned full bluepilled for an average white whore.
Fucking pathetic.

There were more forum members who orbitted that same girl. JFL.

Aint she 18? How is she a child?
She's clearly just using him for attention as well.
JFL at anyone that thinks she'll ever fuck him.
@BrendioEEE has tuned full bluepilled for an average white whore.
Fucking pathetic.

Oh, she's 18? In my defense I can't see for shit. I thought she was 16.

i knew it

this user couldnt possibly be a male
btw white"cel" strikes again
wait its confirmed that user is a foid? If so im not surprised at all, her earlier posts were full of soy

wait its confirmed that user is a foid? If so im not surprised at all, her earlier posts were full of soy
yes, the guy who exposed brendioEEE at looksmax confirmed it.

Oh, she's 18? In my defense I can't see for shit. I thought she was 16.
Doesn't matter. You shouldn't be defending or supporting holes on here. Either don't be a pathetic cuck or GTFO off this site.

:feelstastyman:
*they're both white
*brendioEEE is a minor e-celeb now, this is part of PSL theories
*Mexican Andy used his e-celebrity to get a similar white girl from the UK
1580576771564-png.196353

"I have been rejecting multiple subhuman ethnic female orbiters"

t. white"cel"
i meant the guy who outed her, isnt that her account?
in the comments on her profile, there is the guy who said she couldnt fool him and that she deserves to be raped again. He is the one

How does that counter my post in any way?

Once again MEXICAN ANDY got a similar white girl, one that probably mogs the mentally ill thing brendioeee is e-dating. BrendioEEE easily mogs mexican andy in every way except internet exposure.

t. ethnic"cel"
idk, im not trying to counter you, just pointing hes not incel

and that jbw is legit

What's with all this drama, who is this girl you're talking about...Fuck i'm an outcast even on the internet :feelsrope: :feelsrope: