Ban Discussion Megathread

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
53d 14h 36m
I'm basing it on his Nazi profile picture.
but how can a stormfronter be anti-white? They are one of the biggest white worshiping groups around. Or have they changed that much? I don't really keep up with them tbh.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 6h 50m
but how can a stormfronter be anti-white? They are one of the biggest white worshiping groups around. Or have they changed that much? I don't really keep up with them tbh.
Look at the last part of the post you are responding to. :p

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 6h 39m
I agree youre one of the biggest racists here. And yet youre allowed to do it becoz youre curry? How the fuck is that fair? A white guy cant say all this shit but if youre a self hating "shitskin" who thinks all curries must be eradicated and white people are superior, youre not banned simply based on your skin color.
Self hate is acceptable. As a whitecel I've a few racecucked lowkey ethnic worshipping posts calling whites cavebeasts and what not and no mod ever got in touch with me for it.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
15d 12h 23m
@wereqryan unfortunately you couldn't help yourself amigo. :f:

Last edited:
Hungarocel

Hungarocel

"I haven't had pussy since pussy had me"
-
41d 20h 38m
I thought racism was allowed here. I've seen plenty of racism here. In fact, I'd say that I'm arguably one of the biggest racists here. I've trashed and shat on ethnics and curries a lot. Like to the point where its my gimmick. I admit there are lots of race coping bluepillers here who deny their racial inferiority. To deny the racepill is to deny the blackpill.
well this didnt age well

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
35d 13h 27m
@wereqryan @IncelKing

Wtf, what did they do?

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
53d 14h 36m
@wereqryan ???

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
-
54d 4h 3m
Does he show up in the member list? Yes: temp. No: perm. Got banned for saying racist things.
Tried to initiate the great race war between curry and rice. Got banned instead

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 6h 50m
Tried to initiate the great race war between curry and rice. Got banned instead
I will never turn on my rice bros. Fuck curry dividers like that guy.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
51d 6h 23m
Self hate is acceptable. As a whitecel I've a few racecucked lowkey ethnic worshipping posts calling whites cavebeasts and what not and no mod ever got in touch with me for it.
I mean those posts are just retarded honestly lol.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
104d 4h 22m
@Monk of Failure

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Luminary
-
85d 8h 16m
He sent gay pictures and insults. When I told him to stop, he spammed them. He was already close to 100%, so it turned permanent.
Not surprised with the gay stuff tbh, he used to send me some very questionable stuff in pm

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

haha postcount goes ⬈
-
98d 16h 8m
He sent gay pictures and insults. When I told him to stop, he spammed them. He was already close to 100%, so it turned permanent.
I legit don't understand why people are this retarded?!
Like when you break a rule and a mod/admin warns you for that you don't continue and exaggerate that behavior? Isn't that a basic human sense?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 6h 50m
@knajjd did you like the PMs sent by @Monk of Failure? :feelskek:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Scholar
-
36d 16h 9m
@IncelKing temp or perm?

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

CS dropout, GigaFailure, Shouldn'tHaveBeenBorncel
-
28d 21h 10m
wtf? jfl
I can't believe he did this just to throw a tantrum
he probably wanted to get perma'd

Hungarocel

Hungarocel

"I haven't had pussy since pussy had me"
-
41d 20h 38m
@NoOneWantsMe
Brutal

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

solar powered
-
38d 23h 18m
@Einon Requested.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
104d 4h 22m
@Einon Good luck with everything

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
51d 6h 23m
manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
27d 12h 34m
Over for the highestiqcel of the site

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
65d 17h 42m
We have lost many good men

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than be a cuck
-
53d 20h 22m
Damn low inhib as fuck
I will never turn on my rice bros. Fuck curry dividers like that guy.
He would link everything to race. Hell he could have probably linked even breathing to race somehow and then go on to post 50 times about how curries breath in a subhuman manner hence everyone of them should be killed.

Some Indians on another board said they didn't want to join this site due to self hating curries foreign born curries here. Come to think of it @wereqryan would have a bad day and then go on to make 100+ posts on why curries should be killed.

He even wanted to join stromfront jfl

nihility

nihility

Mythic
-
111d 20h 12m
Damn low inhib as fuck

He would link everything to race. Hell he could have probably linked even breathing to race somehow and then go on to post 50 times about how curries breath in a subhuman manner hence everyone of them should be killed.
(119).gif

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 6h 50m
Damn low inhib as fuck

Some Indians on another board said they didn't want to join this site due to self hating curries foreign born curries here. Come to think of it @wereqryan would have a bad day and then go on to make 100+ posts on why curries should be killed.

He even wanted to join stromfront jfl
Jfl at curries.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
62d 21m
What happened to @IncelKing

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
53d 14h 36m
What happened to @IncelKing
He was dethroned. Now he is an IncelPeasant
Some Indians on another board said they didn't want to join this site due to self hating curries foreign born curries here.
Brutal. Though tbh the culture around here shifts a lot, I'm sure if they joined they could start a trend of less curry self hate.

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
13d 6h 54m
He was dethroned. Now he is an IncelPeasant

Brutal. Though tbh the culture around here shifts a lot, I'm sure if they joined they could start a trend of less curry self hate.
Are curries the most self hating ones or is it that the biggest amount of ethnics here are curries

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
53d 14h 36m
Are curries the most self hating ones or is it that the biggest amount of ethnics here are curries
They seem to be the most self hating. Probably because most ethnics at least have a small group of people that worships their ethnicity (blacks/Tyrones get worshiped by wannabe tough normies, KPop Stars/anime boys get worshiped by female weebs, etc.) I don't think I've seen a Curry worshiping demographic, they seem to be the most shit on by normies overall. Its the one form of racism that seems not even minded by giga anti-racist SJWs as well.

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
13d 6h 54m
They seem to be the most self hating. Probably because most ethnics at least have a small group of people that worships their ethnicity (blacks/Tyrones get worshiped by wannabe tough normies, KPop Stars/anime boys get worshiped by female weebs, etc.) I don't think I've seen a Curry worshiping demographic, they seem to be the most shit on by normies overall. Its the one form of racism that seems not even minded by giga anti-racist SJWs as well.
brutal, I am ethnic but i am not a curry tbh. I wish them well