Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free Based @startcel

He seen through all the bullshit!!

Please pardon my low iq post here.

I've just now realised that ''FiveFourManlet'' is banned. If I may ask, why did he get banned? I understand he was pretty blackpilled. Have I missed something?

This guy is getting more attention than a instagram whore, just fucking lol. Drop it already

I've just now realised that ''FiveFourManlet'' is banned. If I may ask, why did he get banned? I understand he was pretty blackpilled. Have I missed something?

I think it might've been bragging, it was so long ago.

I feel bad for anyone who has been banned since this has happened. This is currently the @BrendioEEE Discussion Megathread.

He doesn't deserve any of this attention. Let the garbage men take out the trash.

But it's so rare anything exciting happens here! I'm bored! I'm bored here.

he was a horrible bragger. he got banned in 2018.

he was a horrible bragger. he got banned in 2018.
Good riddance. He banned me from his Discord server and never told me why. Dude was a narcissist and larped about how bad his dating life was. He got put in his place by another 5'4 manlet. He said that he had a chad face and he was 5'4, yet got rejected by an ugly 58 yr old femoid.... Even at 5'4, I'm calling larp. Most incels here could get an ugly 58 yr old femoid, even some of the truecels.

Good riddance. He banned me from his Discord server and never told me why. Dude was a narcissist and larped about how bad his dating life was. He got put in his place by another 5'4 manlet. He said that he had a chad face and he was 5'4, yet got rejected by an ugly 58 yr old femoid.... Even at 5'4, I'm calling larp. Most incels here could get an ugly 58 yr old femoid, even some of the truecels.

Oh yes, that ''Sitdown'' Discord Server of his. What a fucking joke that place truly is! He's nothing but a little 'grade A' brat.

MOTHERFUCKER!

I knew something was off about that guy. Tbh I suspected he might have been some sort of shill. His media whoring was very strange.
they gave me %20 warning for calling him larping son of a bitch "whitecel" these fakecels always seeming to be white and I have a point on that it's not racebaiting or cherrypicking it's just how it is

Also him being a fat fuck and his hair + clothes made all incels look bad.
I always thought he was a volcel ngl, he was just fat and had a bad haircut. He posted a picture of himself how he looks now, since that interview was a year ago.

He turned his back on the incel community for a LARPing whore. Of course incels can go and ascend if they manage to do so, but at least don't keep fucking larping on here and just leave or PM a mod or some shit.

Of course incels can go and ascend if they manage to do so, but at least don't keep fucking larping on here and just leave or PM a mod or some shit.

man did you guys rlly expect for someone from Los Angeles to be an incel I kinda figured this guy was full of shit

@RegisterUserName what happened to bunnychad?

man did you guys rlly expect for someone from Los Angeles to be an incel I kinda figured this guy was full of shit
I’m from LA and I’m incel. Though I’m rice and he’s mayo.

He's such a hypocritical shitstain,he calls me fakecel and insults me for not being turbo-manlet and then goes on to brag about his hunter eyes and god tier jaw,what a fucking faggot,thank god he's banned.
"whitecel" these fakecels always seeming to be white
no,you just want them to be so you can push your agenda.
Literally perish

He's such a hypocritical shitstain,he calls me fakecel and insults me for not being turbo-manlet and then goes on to brag about his hunter eyes and god tier jaw,what a fucking faggot,thank god he's banned.

no,you just want them to be so you can push your agenda.
Literally perish
He also banned me from FACEandLMS server for not being 18. He said "come back in march". What a fucking joke JFL.

He also banned me from FACEandLMS server for not being 18. He said "come back in march". What a fucking joke JFL.
He has a foid-level ego tbh

He never banned but I left because how fucking egotistical he was,action like he was 400 iq and anylising everyone like some faggot

Ur not 18
0.0 I thought you were 27
He has a foid-level ego tbh
Not surprised,considering he's attractive but still feels like he can chastise ugly ogres like some god looking down on mortals

Last edited:

It sounds like everyone on that discord is a kook anyway

Running around crying about the “Albanians”
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

48d71943-0cae-4efb-98db-1217da12272c-jpeg.250980

Calling foids brave:feelswhat:

When he sends her that money to move in with him she’s gonna take it and spend it on CHAD
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ngl she's pretty subhuman looking for her age and race.

She'll look like she's mid 30s by the time she's 23.
That's what makes his entire existence on this forum worse.

Fucking Brainlet had chad features, didn't live in Europe so his manlet crutch of an excuse is a no go here in the states. Said he could ascend with $5k :feelskek: just JFL at this guy.

Im honestly more pissed at the Mods's shitty job of getting rid of him and letting him last this long. I would of banned him as soon he became public knowledge and analyzing his face. He mogs the average normtard tbh, his main issue was being broke.

JFL at having a literal lazy neckbeard represent "Incels" on social media. Fucking Memecel.

Last edited:
1580576771564-png.196353

"I have been rejecting multiple subhuman ethnic female orbiters"

t. white"cel"

in the comments on her profile, there is the guy who said she couldnt fool him and that she deserves to be raped again. He is the one
She was one of my orbiters,
Does this guy think he has a harem of girls who want him? He's gonna be a broken man in the Appeals section come a month or two.

Does this guy think he has a harem of girls who want him? He's gonna be a broken man in the Appeals section come a month or two.
Was this the fag that wanted to be ethnic?

@NEETFREAK

Free him he’s a richcel
That's what makes his entire existence on this forum worse.

Fucking Brainlet had chad features, didn't live in Europe so his manlet crutch of an excuse is a no go here in the states. Said he could ascend with $5k :feelskek: just JFL at this guy.

Im honestly more pissed at the Mods's shitty job of getting rid of him and letting him last this long. I would of banned him as soon he became public knowledge and analyzing his face. He mogs the average normtard tbh, his main issue was being broke.

JFL at having a literal lazy neckbeard represent "Incels" on social media. Fucking Memecel.

No he’s talking about 5’4, he does live-streams with @FACEandLMS
He’s a britishcel that apparently has chad features he likes to brag about but he’s only 5’4 so he’s a Incel

Last edited:
@NEETFREAK

Free him he’s a richcel

No he’s talking about 5’4, he does live-streams with @FACEandLMS
He’s a britishcel that apparently has chad features he likes to brag about but he’s only 5’4 so he’s a Incel
are you talking about this dude?
fivefourmanlet was always bragging about his face and then got banned, but turns out he was a coper with a below average face, people are saying that picture is fake though so idk.

are you talking about this dude?
fivefourmanlet was always bragging about his face and then got banned, but turns out he was a coper with a below average face, people are saying that picture is fake though so idk.

Yeah that pic isn’t him,

There’s a YouTube with him wearing a mask but you can see his eyes, he doesn’t need glasses and he’s whiter lol

Are there any incels left on this site?

Half this forum are fakecels tbh.
They will always instantly forget the blackpill and destroy everything under simping bluepill as soon as they get a crumb of female attention. It will happen again.

chads.co strikes again
I was right all along, I always knew it had to be true. chads.co has officially become a reality now with that BrendioEEE fucker case that everyone has been talking about. I just can't stand how people like this manage to stay for so long in here without getting warned or something. It is just utterly ridiculous, I guess it's time to put in some serious rules about who should and shouldn't enter here from now on.
They will always instantly forget the blackpill and destroy everything under simping bluepill as soon as they get a crumb of female attention. It will happen again.
Literally this. Deep down inside everyone here is a simp cuck white knighting faggot once they slightly interact with a hole.

Last edited:
He donated sperm.There is no way an incel-tier looking guy can donate his sperm lol
That's probably how he exposed himself. I was suspicious when I saw that too. His avatar was a chad avatar as well.