Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What happened to @IamJacksBrokenHeart ?

@KingOfRome is gone

Hopefully. There's a lot of requests lately. Does anyone know which country all of the requests in the past say 3 months are from? If there's a commonality, you might have a bit of an answer to go on.
nah it was requested. It's perma actually. He explains it in a looksmax.org post

He made a "serious" thread asking if people would date women that magically grew penises. :feelskek:

Duh fuck was he thinking? :feelswhat:
yo wtf I didn’t see that. That would be pretty telling of his homosexuality

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk man

i miss @IamJacksBrokenHeart already.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

i miss skribbl games

@KingOfRome
@IamJacksBrokenHeart

:(

What's funny is that if you're actually intelligent you wouldn't risk your ass that bad. Especially being trucel.
Right, High IQcels are probably able to kill more people than the average killer and more likely to get away with it, however their inhib is generally higher so they don’t even go through with the act or they see the cost benefit analysis as not worth it.

or at least that’s just my theory

Right, High IQcels are probably able to kill more people than the average killer and more likely to get away with it, however their inhib is generally higher so they don’t even go through with the act or they see the cost benefit analysis as not worth it.

or at least that’s just my theory
Im a be honest.

I could potentially rack up a decent ratio before roping at the end.
But as you say, it isn't worth it, and I have too much potential beyond sex and reproducing to throw it all away.

Gonna miss @KingOfRome. I liked his book, but I never got to finish because my dad sperged out and deleted it

Hopefully. There's a lot of requests lately. Does anyone know which country all of the requests in the past say 3 months are from? If there's a commonality, you might have a bit of an answer to go on.
When'd you get unbanned, m8?

@Inline-g Permanent is kinda harsh!

He’s just high and coping a temp ban and a strong warning makes more sense than a perm one
:feelsbadman:
I got fakecel vibes from him as I do with all drugcels. Well not really vibes but suspicions.

If I was a richcel I would probably just get high in my room all day too tbh
Life being cruel to you makes drug use a big bad trip for incels. If he was doing heroin I'd have no suspicions but he said he was taking acid all the time. That's not gonna kill the pain. That's a drug for people in a decent mental space only. You also normally have to buy it from NT college kids and the like.

Life being cruel to you makes drug use a big bad trip for incels. If he was doing heroin I'd have no suspicions but he said he was taking acid all the time. That's not gonna kill the pain. That's a drug for people in a decent mental space only. You also normally have to buy it from NT college kids and the like.

Yeah acid definitely wouldn’t be my choice drug I’d do Xanax and Percocet and wash it all down with vodka:feelsokman:

Yeah acid definitely wouldn’t be my choice drug I’d do Xanax and Percocet and wash it all down with vodka:feelsokman:
Yeah that's the suicide route. That's what I'm talking about. Something you can buy on any derelict corner that will relive pain and/or decrease your longevity.

Psychedelics are toys mostly. Especially acid. If its total euphoria you want. You don't pick psychedelics. They can be euphoric but not really Comparable to other drugs.
Yeah that's the suicide route. That's what I'm talking about. Something you can buy on any derelict corner that will relive pain and/or decrease your longevity.
Drug discussion megathread :feelzez:

Psychedelics are toys mostly. Especially acid. If its total euphoria you want. You don't pick psychedelics. They can be euphoric but not really Comparable to other drugs.
Truecels will never experience euphoria from psychs. They will be confronted with their subhuman existence so profoundly they'll never want to do em twice. 5'2 balding Indian janitors don't drop acid bro.
Drug discussion megathread :feelzez:
tbh

Need that tbh. Then again, I'd be @'d too much jfl

It's not even about psychs themselves. Sure we can get a bit of joy out of them, the better the psych the better the experience and euphoria. But when it comes down to euphoria itself. You're looking at dopamine. And psychs don't get anywhere close to other such drugs. They're toys, drug dreams, whereas say stuff like heroin, or a strong amphetamine. You're really going to get the absolute definition of euphoria. And that's why I prefer them
Whatever bro I'm done soiling the ban discussion thread with drug talk. I regret bringing it up at all. My point was really @Inline-g was a bit on the pretentious side.