Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Jfl @ not being bancel in 2018. It has been a trend lately.

Another Novcel? wow.....:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Kek, we got to the point when 2017cels are "behaving" worse than 2018cels... And those endless discussions about maycels being bad kek

Stop
Anyone who admits to being a jew should be banned

Why would anyone request a ban? Just leave the forum, and if you want to come back, then come back. What is the advantage of getting "banned" on purpose?

Why would anyone request a ban? Just leave the forum, and if you want to come back, then come back. What is the advantage of getting "banned" on purpose?
I requested one back in April/May so I could focus on exams knowing I couldn't post here. Great decision tbh, gave me time to just focus and then come back after exams were done.

I requested one back in April/May so I could focus on exams knowing I couldn't post here. Great decision tbh, gave me time to just focus and then come back after exams were done.
Can;t you do that without getting banned? I don't understand, just don't go on the site.

Can;t you do that without getting banned? I don't understand, just don't go on the site.
No because I would have been too tempted to start replying to people and posting instead of studycelling

I miss @overlystinkypants :( :feelsbadman:Could you tell me the reason fo his ban :/ gayish posts?

Does anyone know why @GreenBull is banned? @ProudIncelistani? What did he do?

Was @friendless an alt?
disclose sensitive information now.

Users like Kointo are of site-wide impact, therefore we explained the ban.
For other normal users the rules apply: You can PM them to ask the reason yourself, as warning/ban reasons are personal.

Attachments

• prot.png
    prot.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 174
Who mods the mods?

I miss @overlystinkypants :(:feelsbadman:Could you tell me the reason fo his ban :/ gayish posts?
since youre ugly youre gonna get cucked anyway whether you know about it or not

that being said - incels who escape and find a gf should proudly become cucks to ensure their gf wont become sexually bored of them and leave them to rot in celibacy.

besides, cuckolding is a pretty nice fetish :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:
probably cus of this. He was a funny poster tho, i miss him

unban me alt mithafrickers
free gambler til it's backward

Well @LebaneseCel did sent me a picture of his face and he's probably a 4-4.5. I understand bans are given a certain way here (warnings are accrued, etc).

I don't know about his personality disorder, but I tried to help him out and give him advice in PMs only for him to come and say "it's over" when it's clearly not. With a bit of work this kid could become normie-tier. Chadlite-tier is offlimits for all time and he was most likely overexaggerating.

Do what you wish, I just thought I'd put this out there.

I'll vouch for @LebaneseCel as well. He's about a 4 in his present state and is certainly not a fakecel; I could easily see where a guy looking like he does would end up an incel in Kwalifornia - LA no less. He's a bit flighty and it would make sense that he has a personality disorder, further contributing to his inceldom. He's really no more confrontational or any more of a provacateur than a good deal of other posters and he was a unique, prolific presence here. I'd say he deserves to stay.

Well @LebaneseCel did sent me a picture of his face and he's probably a 4-4.5. I understand bans are given a certain way here (warnings are accrued, etc).

I don't know about his personality disorder, but I tried to help him out and give him advice in PMs only for him to come and say "it's over" when it's clearly not. With a bit of work this kid could become normie-tier. Chadlite-tier is offlimits for all time and he was most likely overexaggerating.

Do what you wish, I just thought I'd put this out there.
Show me his pic

Me

me neither, well at least describe me his face
I don't know man. He kinda looks like a real young John Lithgow or something.

@Anger

He just posted a public pic in the Ratings Megathread. I don't know if it's still there or not.

Wow, I shouldve known, he was too good looking to be incel but I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.

You cant be incel if you have light eyes tho, its impossible

Im convinced I am the only real virgin on this forum, its insane how few of us there are

Think again man. 37 years in June and counting..

Why was @REB banned? He wasn’t issued any warnings and wasn’t given the opportunity to appeal.

Never said he was though tbh. Still he isn't exactly Chadlite tier is he?
He only got a verbal warning for bragging. All of his other warnings were irrelevant to his face.

He was a habitually poor poster. Volume and mUh PeRsOnALiTy are not adequate avenues for exculpation here.

I'm also vouching for @LebaneseCel because he got a very unfair warning, 20%, for doing a poll on if some users were hebephiles(find 11-14 females attractive). It is a simple question asking if incels here have come to the point to where they admit to finding underaged foids attractive. It is not against the rules. He got a warning for "illegal activity" but there is no law he was prompting to violate or any law he broke by making that thread. It is like giving someone a warning for "illegal activity" for making a thread on how he likes guns. NOT illegal. You have to pull some major mental gymnastics to give him a warning for "illegal stuff" when he didn't go that far. Also this thread is still on and its "worse" because he is also asking if anyone is a pedophile https://incels.is/threads/are-you-a-pedophile-hebophile.59088/#post-1094734 so it was just a clear campaign to get rid of him. He fits here.

blickpall said:
He was a habitually poor poster.

cope

blickpall said:
mUh PeRsOnALiTy [is not an] adequate avenue for exculpation here.

Might not matter to whores, but it does to me.

tee

fuckin

hee

so it was just a clear campaign to get rid of him
Lmao. Why would we go through the trouble of waiting for him to make 2000+ posts then? And to warn him in small increments? And to leave his ban appeal page up? The only thing dumber than such a "campaign" is thinking that there is one.

It's very simple. User makes a bad post. Post gets reported. Mod reviews report. Warning is given. The moderator that gave the 10% warning wasn't even aware that the user was at 90%.

We have better things to do than to rifle through user post histories looking for offending posts (the only exception being users like nausea so that we can periodically keep track of how much he is spamming at the moment). There are multiple moderators and we don't convene like some cult and plot dastardly "campaigns." The user in question was warned by multiple moderators for multiple unrelated infractions in the very brief time since he joined. There doesn't need to be any collusion for a moderator to call a spade a spade.

JFL @ you @nausea the modcels are keeping track of your spam boyo, it is over.
Was @LebaneseCel a @Blackpill101 alt?

@nausea

Rip emperor