Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

c134ed78b89826720efc6005abce405a.jpg

@Mylo What the fuck is going on with the new grays? They don't last a damn.

But I legit can understand these people.
It must feel so good to get tagged in the ban discussion megathread.
tfw when I requested a ban because I was doing shit in school literally only 1 person mentioned me and they were a chatcel. :feelsrope:

I don't usually comment on requested bans but I missed you bro ngl. You're the kind of memetic user I like
thanks. you and chat gang are probably the only users that even remember me lol.

goddamn

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

what did he post

All I remember from him a post saying why white, muscular foids are unattractive
The posts I saw of him seemed high IQ, or at least interesting. He asked me what nonsense he said to get permanent.

Like, on purpose? Was it an obvious tranny? Like what exactly did he post?
He made a thread with the name, fakecel if you wouldnt, and posted a semi naked dude with makeup on, looking like a female
And below that image, he put a spoiler, where he put the uncropped, full image, revealing the dude's dick, it was intentional

Posted a
He made a thread with the name, fakecel if you wouldnt, and posted a semi naked dude with makeup on, looking like a female
And below that image, he put a spoiler, where he put the uncropped, full image, revealing the dude's dick, it was intentional

I suppose he thought that shit would be funny. Hahaha greycels never learn

Like, on purpose? Was it an obvious tranny? Like what exactly did he post?
Yes, he posted a pic of a shemale - i think - showing his dick and got banned. I'm glad he got banned because this faggot was giving bluepilled cuck vibes from the start.

Yes, he posted a pic of a shemale - i think - showing his dick and got banned. I'm glad he got banned because this faggot was giving bluepilled cuck vibes from the start.

trannies are fucking disgusting

I suppose he thought that shit would be funny. Hahaha greycels never learn
I am gray aswell :feelsrope:
He seemed like a larper to me from the start, as if he aimed to get some certain reactions, I believe he knew he would get banned

I am gray aswell :feelsrope:
He seemed like a larper to me from the start, as if he aimed to get some certain reactions, I believe he knew he would get banned

Try to get out of greyceldom if you can

Out of curiosity was it worded like a joke or seriously? I understand why he'd be banned for it either way for the record
@FrothySolutions Told me about this incident, I didn't see what @Bleachcel posted, So I couldn't tell you. Frothy if you're reading this, mind filling us in?

Out of curiosity was it worded like a joke or seriously? I understand why he'd be banned for it either way for the record

@FrothySolutions Told me about this incident, I didn't see what @Bleachcel posted, So I couldn't tell you. Frothy if you're reading this, mind filling us in?

I'm sure it was a joke. And I'm sure the mods knew it was a joke. But the authorities are watching and they don't think it's funny. We have masters in the sky and we need to be on our best behavior.

@Mylo lmao didn't even last a week lol

damn. was it soft core shit or hardcore? or just text?

@PerpetualOutsider

Haha told that Larping Homo they wouldn’t last:lul:

FREE @Bleachcel i wanna know how is latinomaxxing is going:feelsbadman:

@Bleachcel Threatened to shoot up his school as a joke and attempted to edit his post to avoid being caught by the mods, but @knajjd caught on and banned him for it. That's the basic gist of it.
Interesting. I'd imagine it was, indeed, just a joke.

@MENSA_IQcel another closeted fag bites the dust, good riddance mods
Is it perm or temp?

@MENSA_IQcel they got another greycel

What they ban him for and why did they take so long?

Greycels aren't lasting long

L's Death | Death Note Amino

When @MENSA_IQcel gets banned

@BlkPillPres won the IQ cat and mouse game

Those fags aren't our masters. They can get raped by aids patients.

If we fuck up, and we lose our forum, it'll be because of those fags. That sounds like mastery to me.