Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

If we fuck up, and we lose our forum, it'll be because of those fags. That sounds like mastery to me.
That's abuse of power, given to them by normie cucks. Their temporary power can be taken away from them, they aren't real masters of anything.

@TheCrock

@WithoutMe @mental_out @cocksucker @SergeantIncel temporary or permanent?

@BlkPillPres won the IQ cat and mouse game

There was no "game", I said he was a troll from the start based on how he posted and that he'd get banned soon, he was an obvious troll, which made all the people acting as if were the same "archtype" seem that much more retarded

Literally every person on this site who I've publicly called out as a larp that would get banned GETS BANNED

@NEETAndTidy
@XOR
@MENSA_IQcel
Etc

These guys are so obvious, but like I said in my thread:

We have a crap forum culture that makes it easy to larp and troll, because there's always reasonable doubt as to whether they are trolling or not, because our rules and criteria are WEAK (not clearly defined)

Last edited:
That's abuse of power, given to them by normie cucks. Their temporary power can be taken away from them, they aren't real masters of anything.

Taken by who? And how?

@MENSA_IQcel another closeted fag bites the dust, good riddance mods
Is it perm or temp?

FINALLY. I thought he would get banned for bluepill and LARP and for constantly and seemingly no reason attacking others, but he finally just decided to skip all that and post gay shit? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Good riddance

If it was possible to leech as a single male and live a decent life I'd do it.

@Hombre
Why? My guess is IT infiltrator. Dude sounded like a cross between redditor and federal agent.
Oh shit that nigga started following me today and he's been banned since at least Tuesday? Very suspect.
You're suspect @Hombre

@i_a_m_i is @manicel and @TheCrock perm or temp?

Why do so many greycels get banned without even posting? Are they alts or something?

free @Bleachcel

Free My Nigga!
@Bleachcel

TBH I'm glad he's gone, didn't even notice he was missing, but when I saw his name I just remembered that annoying avatar lol
brutal lookism pill: wanting a user banned because of their avi

His avi was obnoxious so it felt like trolling, almost like those Chad GIF image avi's, feels like they are trolling you "indirectly"

I'm not even sure what he was banned for, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assuming its related to trolling

Am I right? (if so, what HUGE COINCIDENCE huh?, that somebody with an avi like that was a troll)
Free Ritalincel too

Please no

His avi was obnoxious so it felt like trolling, almost like those Chad GIF image avi's, feels like they are trolling you "indirectly"

I'm not even sure what he was banned for, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assuming its related to trolling

Am I right? (if so, what HUGE COINCIDENCE huh?, that somebody with an avi like that was a troll)
I dont remember tbh I just remember his bird avi

I liked the avi had before that one better. Regardless, free him.

Also, release @freakinasuit from the Ban Dungeon as well. He started the greatest thread ever on this site and he has served his time.

Please no
Youre almost right. He was banned for low effort, spam, and something else. Read his ban appeals