Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Hombre
He was unbanned, then he got banned again, why?

@Hombre
He was unbanned, then he got banned again, why?
Weird guy ngl
It was requested, @Golden
go figure
Tenor 31

@UninspiredGuy1
over for u Slim

@QuestioningTheWill

Why? Is it permanent?

Probably because he said himself that he was an alt JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Really? Why would you make an alt here. I felt bad for him, he said he was 3'9 and has cerebral palasy. He was also autistic.

Damn

@Operation Miranda

Really? Why would you make an alt here. I felt bad for him, he said he was 3'9 and has cerebral palasy. He was also autistic.

Damn
I don't know he was highly suspicious as a LARPer/infiltrator. I don't want to say that if it's true, but his account's behavior along with that description seems LARPy.

Maybe he was just mistaken and came across that way. He said he would evade the ban anyways.

I don't know he was highly suspicious as a LARPer/infiltrator. I don't want to say that if it's true, but his account's behavior along with that description seems LARPy.

Maybe he was just mistaken and came across that way. He said he would evade the ban anyways.
Well if he was a larp that is actually good, nobody should live with so many disabilities

He said he would evade the ban anyways.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I hope it's a LARP, it must be brutal to be 3'9 and autistic

Guys elab

Apparently posted his ass, was too revealing, post got deleted, he's perm'd, but a there was reply to that post that was copypasta-tier, maybe someone can post it again for you to read it, if you read it you will understand what Weed's post was like (i did not see it myself)

@AloneInDarkness what happened?
Apparently posted his ass, was too revealing, post got deleted, he's perm'd, but a there was reply to that post that was copypasta-tier, maybe someone can post it again for you to read it, if you read it you will understand what Weed's post was like (i did not see it myself)
Guys elab
what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

@AloneInDarkness what happened?

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

What user posted it btw?