Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Reported that pathetic retard for bumping 40+ threads from a year ago.
bro...
Nigga tears

Anyone else come in here just to hover over the @'s and see if they have a cross through their name?

bro I thought @Convergence was based because of the Rias avi...
I fucking hate faggots
Nigga tears

@Convergence Hating the LGBT is not cope! Their very existence is an abnormality to life itself. Can you not see why they're such a minority? Why there are so few of them? Homosexual acts produce a higher likelihood of spreading diseases. To be honest with you, homosexuality and all its kinds should be akin to incest.

@Speedloader he finally fucked his oneitis?

Odds are request after his oneitis caught him browsing and said no more or he'll get blocked again. Still no landwhale pussy either way.

We'll elaborate here one more time as an official statement. Kointo is banned because:
  • He was told to stop making alternate accounts, but kept doing it regardless.
  • Abused his temporary ban to spam on an alt.
  • Abused the ban appeal section by spamming it and disregarding the rules.
  • Trolled with many alts, including steveminecraft and a second account, which alone should have been a permaban but were let go.
  • He had several big warnings on many alts of his, which piled up on his main to way more than just 100%.
  • He was given several second chances, more than anyone else.
  • He gave his account to someone else around 1 week before being banned, which is shady at best and ban worth at minimum.
  • And more than anything: he doesn't want to be here. He called the whole community cucked, where all his "supporters" are included.
He's not coming back.
Pretty interesting character

I told you all @Speedloader has ascended. I told you. Hahaha I'm never wrong. I know how to "read between the lines" . All his oneitis talk were a clear giveaway. JFL.
@gymletethnicel jfl look at this Chads.co

I told you all @Speedloader has ascended. I told you. Hahaha I'm never wrong. I know how to "read between the lines" . All his oneitis talk were a clear giveaway. JFL.
Do you think he's at least a 7/10 in looks?

JFL if we have actual chadlites LARPing on here :feelskek:

FUCK OVER @Speedloader didnt ascned
@sergantincel mods can you unban him if he ll stop spamming ?

I told you all @Speedloader has ascended.

Anyone knows was he from Ukraine? Even 60 years old s.x tourist could "ascend" over there for free. Its basically the war zone with abundant poverty - the av. salary is about 100 bucks or so. Think Africa level of living.

On his earlier posts he said "my oneitis jokes about buying condoms just in case" jfl
This doesn't happen to truecels. He must be atleast on Weeds level in looks.
Also he was a major postmaxxer and postmaxxers are larpers until proven other wise.
Speedloader clearly didn’t ascend if his oneitis said “we can be FRIENDS” :feelsseriously:

Yeah just like a_broken_person was aself proclaimed truecel. Jfl at being this naive

No he's probably hyper NT high-tier norman.

Speedloader clearly didn’t ascend if his oneitis said “we can be FRIENDS” :feelsseriously:
He was like in the T2% of NT people on his tests except if he wasn't LARPing. Hyperextraverted. That doesn't happen to ugly people lol.

If he hasn't ascended he will.

Last edited:
Holy fuck, giga fakecel confirmed. I don't understand how so many people are so gullible to believe fakecels.

I call them out often and "gatekeep" and I get backlash for it, but I just want this forum to be filled with incels.

His postmaxxing buttbuddies would disagree with you :feelskek: :feelskek:

He was like in the T2% of NT people on his tests except if he was LARPing. Hyperextraverted. That doesn't happen to ugly people lol.

String Theorist level IQ.

He was like in the T2% of NT people on his tests except if he was LARPing. Hyperextraverted. That doesn't happen to ugly people lol.

What the hell does "T2%" mean?

On his earlier posts he said "my oneitis jokes about buying condoms just in case" jfl
This doesn't happen to truecels.
WTF? Yeah thats 100% fakecel confirmed

What the hell does "T2%" mean?
So on the autism survey test from 0-50 with under 25 having no autistic traits he scored a 6.

You can go look at the test and fraud it to see what you'd have get in order to score that, but it's shit like dominating and leading group conversations.

High tier normie but is balding?

THE COPE IS TOO STRONG IF YOU THINK NT MATTERS
I'm NW2 and nobody knows I'm a balding.

Low IQ understanding of the world tbh. There's a reason why we say "introvert" is a synonym for ugly.

I don't know what %age of people are ugly and hyperextraverts but it's not many.

Of course, you have LARP vibes as well or at least someone who will ascend if they stop wasting every second of their sophomore high-school year postmaxxing here.

I'm NW2 and nobody knows I'm a balding.

Low IQ understanding of the world tbh. There's a reason why we say "introvert" is a synonym for ugly.

I don't know what %age of people are ugly and hyperextraverts but it's not many.

So your proof that he is a hyperextravert is some online autism test?

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hes not a chad.

hes not a chadlite

So your proof that he is a hyperextravert is some online autism test?

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's why I qualified it with "if he's not LARPing."

And yeah it is lol you can look at the questions yourself.

Keep laughing.