Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

what was @XOR 's alt? Or what user was he the alt of?

It wouldnt be surprising. He's doing really weird shit ngl jfl
hes more likely not tbh. FBI probably checks on us but I doubt they make accounts that would get banned (aka low effort graycel most likely) if they even make an account at all. Despite what some normies say FBI doesmt care too much about us. Any funding you see going towards us is just a cover up for stealing tax money for themselves.

hes more likely not tbh. FBI probably checks on us but I doubt they make accounts that would get banned (aka low effort graycel most likely) if they even make an account at all. Despite what some normies say FBI doesmt care too much about us. Any funding you see going towards us is just a cover up for stealing tax money for themselves.
yeah its just a running joke on the forum atm. He is most likely just some normie or IT infiltrator. It could even be a bot. He made three very low effort posts and posted like what looked like boy band stuff to the music thread. And then followed a bunch of users. Weird stalkerish shit kek

No dude.

Also @opad followed me too. Not sure why.

"Two of my posts got filtered so a mod had to approve before it's published. They never published them but I also never got a warning. It doesn't break the rules but they probably think I'm suspicious and want to ignore me now."

That's what he told me in PMs
@mental_out
@opad wants to know why he's banned.

Last edited:
his side profile is shit

Seems like he's incel. Those games and game hours.

@opad and he seems to be shifting his narrative. He told me he didn't know why he was banned, yet here
"Two of my posts got filtered so a mod had to approve before it's published. They never published them but I also never got a warning. It doesn't break the rules but they probably think I'm suspicious and want to ignore me now."

That's what he told me in PMs
@mental_out
@opad wants to know why he's banned.
he claims to know about two posts in particular.

@opad says he doesn't know why he is banned and doesn't even know who banned him, his Ban appeal was rejected and he can't make another one.

Interesting case ngl

He wasn't talking about opad. He was talking about NEETAndTidy
Ur just jealous of him bro
1560471055292-png.122038

Not that it matters since FBI employs too many women to be effective these days :feelsEhh:

Ur just jealous of him bro
1560471055292-png.122038
Fucking disgusting. They're both so fat.
tbhngl. Theres still a part of me that thinks he might have wanted to get caught though.
People can't stop bragging.
High iq. Government jobs are just taxpayer scamming

Last edited:
I almost forgot, what happened to @lll ? I'm super late but I haven't browsed here during these days a lot.

Tbh
He said he was a foid to mods to get banned. So i guess it's kinda requested, i don't know if he can come back tho

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

Who will guard us against BBC now? :feelscry::cryfeels:

:f: :cryfeels:
:cryfeels: Good luck in your future struggles.

Thank you for your service to the incel community.