Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

he's only temp
ikanevergiveup-jpg.247628

@Napoleon de Geso SENPAAIIII

I was talking about the secret lol.

I can zip my mouth.
Nothing interesting tbh you have seen how he referred to me and dregster in that avi competition thread you can understand what issues I have with him

Nothing interesting tbh you have seen how he referred to me and dregster in that avi competition thread you can understand what issues I have with him
????????????????

@Futurecel2.0 why he’s not banned yet?

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
Goodbye.

I'm just pissed I don't want to see that shit it's disgusting, @MarriedAndLookin4Fun posted some too

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
5e98fa80f0f52446731099

Last edited:
PM me issues

You can trust me.

Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time

This sounds like he is either going to jail or he was a fakecel and got a bitch pregnant, I can't think of anything else like this that he would have to deal with for "quite some time" (long enough that he'd permanently leave the site)

I'm not even good enough to be sent faggot sex videos. :feelsBox:

This sounds like he is either going to jail or he was a fakecel and got a bitch pregnant, I can't think of anything else like this that he would have to deal with for "quite some time" (long enough that he'd permanently leave the site)
His activity was already dwindling for a long time. I even told people he was probably going to leave soon so I don't think it's something as sudden as jail.

I highly doubt he's a fakecel. He's one of the ones on here who put in the most effort. Was a 1/10 surgerymaxxed to a 3/10. Many approaches. Unless it was all a LARP, but I don't believe it. He's seemed genuine to me.